Raikan007's Complete Madness 433 DM tactic Fm13

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 585
  • Views Views 210K
This must be mistake :)

Isnt LCM hardworker(box2box) and RCM creative midfielder with high passing ability?

not really a mistake mate, it is a newer version of player, yeah, most B2B have good passing stats anyway!

CMR - good all rounded mid, better if higher creativity and 1st touch,passing etc
CMRL - good all rounded mid, better if has good teamwork, work rate, tackling, marking etc

How people here tweak for the tough games? Now, I've just been thrashed by ManU (1-3. I'm Liverpool) with the tweaks that Raikan suggests to the guy who is play'in with Freiburg (I guess).

Or do you leave as it is? I know I've a new squad and new players and that is a fact to take in account but it's a little annoying. Lol.

you lose mate, it does happen, try and move on :) United a are a very good team!

next time, try the tactic as is, but click the counter box

hows it going along now?

I played this tactic in my 1st season with a mid/bottom side and did very well, consistently won games, only losing to the top 2-3 sides. But now 2nd season and it's terrible...not sure what happened :S

well done on your first season mate!

what seems to be wrong in the 2nd? give a little more info

Decided to give this tactic a go seeing as it's gotten quite a lot of attention. With a couple of matches left of the season with Liverpool I am still undefeated and am in the final of the FA Cup, Europa League and top by 7 points. Will post a SS at the end of the season cause even if I was to loose everything (touch wood that I don't) it's still an amazing achievement. Well done Raikan, really good tactic you've create here! Question, I didn't use the OI's, do you use them a lot or only now and then?

thanks mate, really glad it is working well :)

I do all the time! if your AM has tactical knowledge of 16 or above ask him to apply them and leave as is ;)

I do however do them myself, its in the OP :)

Loving the tactic. Sitting 2nd with Freiburg in November so far. Not really got a striker that's even decent for the tactic so struggling a bit for goals, but that'll sort it self out later. We even defeated the likes of Dortmund, Bayern and HSV.

I'm using your original version for most home games against even or weaker sides and use the deeper custom version with counter on most other games. However, I've got 1 little issue I'm trying to sort out.
Whenever we break on the counter, I notice the guy on the ball really doesn't want to give the ball to anyone, even when a simple through ball or pass through the middle would set like 2 people in a 1v1 with the keeper. He just runs to the cornerflag and then either crosses it to no one or waits for the opponent to get their shape back in defense. I've had loads of counters like this and I'm pretty sure I haven't scored a single one yet.

Any ideas?

that is a great achievement bud, well done!

that is a problem quite a few people are having.. it does seem to be a little bug!

who is the person (what position does he occupy on the formation) we can see what his instructions are

With some up and down results. Post a screenie:

View attachment 321883

Got a terrible run since the Stoke result (I never manage to win there, since the FM10, don't know why), but then can recuperate. The Wigan result was as others. Maybe due to the new players and relatively young, it's difficult to get back in the game (they scored in the first minutes...)
Let's see the next games...

With some up and down results. Post a screenie:

View attachment 321883

Got a terrible run since the Stoke result (I never manage to win there, since the FM10, don't know why), but then can recuperate. The Wigan result was as others. Maybe due to the new players and relatively young, it's difficult to get back in the game (they scored in the first minutes...)
Let's see the next games...

thats a set of bad results, sorry mate!

1) did you have a team meeting during that time
2) did you change your teamtalks to be more positive and not get angry with them after the games or at half time?
3) did you consider changing tactics and your approach?
4) do you check to see what formation your opp do the worst against and have other tactics at your disposal to use as well?
5) did you make any changes to the tactics?

thanks mate, really glad it is working well :)

I do all the time! if your AM has tactical knowledge of 16 or above ask him to apply them and leave as is ;)

I do however do them myself, its in the OP :)

Oh ok, I haven't applied them once haha. I'll give it a go. In your OP you've put "Mids - Close Down / Weaker Foot" do you mean MC's or all midfielders?

Hmm..

1) Yes mate I have. After the United game I've made one. As the next game was for the League Cup I choose a relatively young squad for that game and maybe the effects wasn't there yet. But then the team improved..
2) Yes, I tried that but don't have a good effect. Some players just don't listen what I said and others didn't "say" anything at all. I started with professional reputation..
3) Yes and no. I was thinking in untick the Target Man for example but, as I said before, I don't know where to tweak in your tactic and then work even worse. I don't like to tweak before asking to the authors of tactics.
4) No, I haven't. But that is a good tip. Maybe if I know where to tweak I can accordingly change the other things.
5) No, I haven't. I've change the general training for defend instead of balanced. I was thinking put the general training on team cohesion until the season ends as there is some players in vital positions (Medel, Reinartz, Bellusci) that don't spoke English yet.

Thanks for the support :)

yeah for all mids :)

Ok, I'm a bit sceptical regarding that one but I'll give it ago in my next match.

Clean sweep last season for our team, League, FA Cup, Carling Cup (with youngsters!) and Europa League. New season has started really well apart from an unfortunate 1-0 loss to Real in the Super Cup but it's Mourinho, what can you do Ha! I've gotten Ayew, Douglas Costa and Bender in and they've improved the team massively, especially Bender who's provided such good defensively stability it's insane.

I've been using your AMC tactic as well in games at home where I need to open up teams more as it's a little more wider, works a treat plus Coutinho for some reason loves it ;)

Ok, I'm a bit sceptical regarding that one but I'll give it ago in my next match.

Clean sweep last season for our team, League, FA Cup, Carling Cup (with youngsters!) and Europa League. New season has started really well apart from an unfortunate 1-0 loss to Real in the Super Cup but it's Mourinho, what can you do Ha! I've gotten Ayew, Douglas Costa and Bender in and they've improved the team massively, especially Bender who's provided such good defensively stability it's insane.

I've been using your AMC tactic as well in games at home where I need to open up teams more as it's a little more wider, works a treat plus Coutinho for some reason loves it ;)

really glad to hear that mate, especially about the AMC tactic :)

keep it up!

yeah Jose is a REAL ***** to beat

well done on your first season mate!

what seems to be wrong in the 2nd? give a little more info
Thx :)

Season 1 was great, won most games - conceded rarely and scored quite a lot. Season 2 is totally different story, now I concede every game and can't seem to score at all - absolutely nothing changed. My players are the same and my team morale is still good. We still create chances (often I will have 10+ chances, 5+ on target) but we can't seem to score now. That along with the fact that now I'm leaking goals (same team as last season, no change at all) just makes it hard to pin-point what went wrong.

I have a weak team that was media prediction 15th 1st season, but I ended 3rd - but all of a sudden that somehow matters, didn't seem to matter season 1, we steam-rolled through most of the team.

EDIT: sup dovy, U MAD BRAH LOL

Last edited:
Raikan sorry, but your tactics doesnt work for me this year...very unconsistent, sometimes create many chances, but sometimes i dont create nothing, i just lost against fuc*ing bologna on away, and they got 2 red card in fisrt half! I think is not neccesary to talk, that my wide players crossing like morrons and when opportunity arises, they pass instead of shooting.

Last edited:
that is a great achievement bud, well done!

that is a problem quite a few people are having.. it does seem to be a little bug!

who is the person (what position does he occupy on the formation) we can see what his instructions are

It's usually one of the wingers. And these guys are pure wingers with atleast 12 to 13 in the stats they should have for that position, they're really decent allround players next to that as well, so I don't really get it.

However I just finished my first season and ended up first in the Bundesliga with Freiburg. (relegation battlers) It was a close call, but a win is a win. 1 point ahead of Bayern Munich. And all this without a real decent striker. Thanks a lot for the tactic man. It's a great base tactic, which can be altered with great success as well.

ma8f1v.png

10 games played in season 2015/16 and still zero goal conceded using the classic version! I don't think it never happened to me before, and I've been playing FM since it was stil named Championship Manager! :)

My usual lineup:

GK Butland (still too young, Ruddy is coming in January)
LB Baines
CB Kaboul
CB Phil Jones
RB Walker
MC Wanyama
CML Fellaini (what a freakin beast, gents!)
CMR Dembélé (great goalscorer, very underrated)
LW Bale (always **** injured, often using Tom Ince here or even Dembélé)
RW Eriksen (great advice moving him to the right flank!)
ST Cavani (scores regularly, 9 caps and 9 goals so far in the League)

Some other players that I frequently use for turnover: Steele, Willems, Naughton, Livermore, Nick Powell, Ince, Welbeck.

Thank you so muck Raikan! :D

P.S. Raheem Sterling (on loan from my team) is bossing at Stoke City! (H) But how I can let him play next year if I already have Bale and Eriksen? :S

Thx :)

Season 1 was great, won most games - conceded rarely and scored quite a lot. Season 2 is totally different story, now I concede every game and can't seem to score at all - absolutely nothing changed. My players are the same and my team morale is still good. We still create chances (often I will have 10+ chances, 5+ on target) but we can't seem to score now. That along with the fact that now I'm leaking goals (same team as last season, no change at all) just makes it hard to pin-point what went wrong.

I have a weak team that was media prediction 15th 1st season, but I ended 3rd - but all of a sudden that somehow matters, didn't seem to matter season 1, we steam-rolled through most of the team.

really sorry to hear that mate! 2nd season syndrome we call it! just nothing goes right after a successful one! the only thing I can say is try changing tactics for the rest of the season! then come back to this?

congrats though, coming 3rd is a brilliant achievement!

Raikan sorry, but your tactics doesnt work for me this year...very unconsistent, sometimes create many chances, but sometimes i dont create nothing, i just lost against fuc*ing bologna on away, and they got 2 red card in fisrt half! I think is not neccesary to talk, that my wide players crossing like morrons and when opportunity arises, they pass instead of shooting.

sorry to hear that mate, all the best

It's usually one of the wingers. And these guys are pure wingers with atleast 12 to 13 in the stats they should have for that position, they're really decent allround players next to that as well, so I don't really get it.

However I just finished my first season and ended up first in the Bundesliga with Freiburg. (relegation battlers) It was a close call, but a win is a win. 1 point ahead of Bayern Munich. And all this without a real decent striker. Thanks a lot for the tactic man. It's a great base tactic, which can be altered with great success as well.

well that is an extremely fantastic achievement mate :) well done!

glad to hear that, thank you

Back