Raikan007's Complete Madness 433 DM tactic Fm13

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 585
  • Views Views 210K
Thanks,Raikan! I thought that cmr is more attacking and creative,and cml is box to box!

Last edited:
Raikan...i just lost friendly on away against freiburg, so i want to ask you about strategy on away...classic tactic. It was very strange match...everyone wanted to be injured, 2 goals from set pieces, ball just doesnt want in, strange react to my team talk.

I changed strategy to defensive, i pushed up direct passing little higher, i dropped defensive line almost to half and counter attack ticked.

I just want to know, if is my away tactic good?

Raikan...i just lost friendly on away against freiburg, so i want to ask you about strategy on away...classic tactic. It was very strange match...everyone wanted to be injured, 2 goals from set pieces, ball just doesnt want in, strange react to my team talk.

I changed strategy to defensive, i pushed up direct passing little higher, i dropped defensive line almost to half and counter attack ticked.

I just want to know, if is my away tactic good?

don't worry about it too much mate, its a friendly, you are brand new there, brand new tactic! the team won't take kindly to you for quite a while for team talks :)

take it on the chin and move on :)

Hello!

I'm going to try this again in Liverpool. I've already make my transfers. Sold out Enrique, Johnson, Leiva, Downing and loan Allen.

Because the other times I think it was due to bad management, this time I took even more closely the advices from the OP. My coaches tell me that Allen and Leiva doesn't have the possibility of learning the required PPM's (I was thinking them for the MCL role, but they have the "short simple pass" PPM and "cannot" unlearn that, accordingly to my coaches...). I know this is arguable but decided to risk. Shelvey and Henderson will play in that role. Brought in Gary Medel and Reinartz for the DMC role.

So my 11 will be something like this:
Reina; Bellusci (Wisdom), Skrtel (Kelly), Agger (Jamie), Neil Taylor (Cresswell); Medel (Reinartz), Stevie (Suso, Coutinho), Shlevey (Henderson); Sterling (Ibe), Sturridge (Assaidi) and Suarez (Borini).

Some players are arguable, like the LB's, I know, but I try to took closely from the OP and I think they have the right attributes and PPM's to fit in. In the wingers "department" I thinks it's a little weak. Who do you advice? Search for a time but I can't find a good vertical winger to play that role, especially in the right.

Set up the individual training accordingly to the needs of the players. Can post SS later on, because I'm at work now.

Anyway, don't know why but first match of pre-season and the Footie was very nice. The players doing exactly what the tactic "says". Hope this continues lol.

Any advice will be great!
Cheers

Hello!

I'm going to try this again in Liverpool. I've already make my transfers. Sold out Enrique, Johnson, Leiva, Downing and loan Allen.

Because the other times I think it was due to bad management, this time I took even more closely the advices from the OP. My coaches tell me that Allen and Leiva doesn't have the possibility of learning the required PPM's (I was thinking them for the MCL role, but they have the "short simple pass" PPM and "cannot" unlearn that, accordingly to my coaches...). I know this is arguable but decided to risk. Shelvey and Henderson will play in that role. Brought in Gary Medel and Reinartz for the DMC role.

So my 11 will be something like this:
Reina; Bellusci (Wisdom), Skrtel (Kelly), Agger (Jamie), Neil Taylor (Cresswell); Medel (Reinartz), Stevie (Suso, Coutinho), Shlevey (Henderson); Sterling (Ibe), Sturridge (Assaidi) and Suarez (Borini).

Some players are arguable, like the LB's, I know, but I try to took closely from the OP and I think they have the right attributes and PPM's to fit in. In the wingers "department" I thinks it's a little weak. Who do you advice? Search for a time but I can't find a good vertical winger to play that role, especially in the right.

Set up the individual training accordingly to the needs of the players. Can post SS later on, because I'm at work now.

Anyway, don't know why but first match of pre-season and the Footie was very nice. The players doing exactly what the tactic "says". Hope this continues lol.

Any advice will be great!
Cheers

Mskani/Aoudej both play for Es Tunis, very cheap and good!

Sarabia/James Rodriguez/Jaime/Bulot/Tabanou/Nangis/Knockaert/Redmond/Torje/Alex Texeiria/Tom Ince/Markovic/Patrick Hermann/Lallana/Ryad Boudebouz/Ibrahim Sissoko

nice 4:0 over City
It was nice, but what was even nicer was the 4:0 win against Chelsea, whom against I had 20 shots on target, the score would have easily been 10:0 but for Cech, who was having the best game of his career.

How people here tweak for the tough games? Now, I've just been thrashed by ManU (1-3. I'm Liverpool) with the tweaks that Raikan suggests to the guy who is play'in with Freiburg (I guess).

Or do you leave as it is? I know I've a new squad and new players and that is a fact to take in account but it's a little annoying. Lol.

that would be a good box to box midfielder, high teamwork, work rate, stamina, passing, tackling etc :)

Think of Ramires (he is a boss in this role for my QPR team)

This must be mistake :)

Isnt LCM hardworker(box2box) and RCM creative midfielder with high passing ability?

How people here tweak for the tough games? Now, I've just been thrashed by ManU (1-3. I'm Liverpool) with the tweaks that Raikan suggests to the guy who is play'in with Freiburg (I guess).

Or do you leave as it is? I know I've a new squad and new players and that is a fact to take in account but it's a little annoying. Lol.

From experiences and suggestions by raikan i learned that is not only tactic, but training, match preparation, team talk, fit players etc...like in real world, mate :)

Against tough opponents definitely defensive positioning...i use always that preparation on away matches and against better teams off course. I just beat lazio on away 1:5 with not so good team-milan :D

Classic tactic is much better, than TC...for me.

I played this tactic in my 1st season with a mid/bottom side and did very well, consistently won games, only losing to the top 2-3 sides. But now 2nd season and it's terrible...not sure what happened :S

EDIT: sup dovy, U MAD BRAH LOL

Last edited:
From experiences and suggestions by raikan i learned that is not only tactic, but training, match preparation, team talk, fit players etc...like in real world, mate :)

Against tough opponents definitely defensive positioning...i use always that preparation on away matches and against better teams off course. I just beat lazio on away 1:5 with not so good team-milan :D

Classic tactic is much better, than TC...for me.

Thanks for your answer :)

I'm using the classic one.

I always put on defensive positioning in those games (I'm very careful) but in that game it was all terrible. Maybe it was just one game and I'm focus only on that because I was ****** with the game but is to get better in the future.

I was only asking for the tweaks because it was a tactic from other person and I "don't know" where to tweak and possibly go even worse. Only that.

Cheers

Decided to give this tactic a go seeing as it's gotten quite a lot of attention. With a couple of matches left of the season with Liverpool I am still undefeated and am in the final of the FA Cup, Europa League and top by 7 points. Will post a SS at the end of the season cause even if I was to loose everything (touch wood that I don't) it's still an amazing achievement. Well done Raikan, really good tactic you've create here! Question, I didn't use the OI's, do you use them a lot or only now and then?

Ugh so annoying... 36 matches unbeaten. Everton away, Carragher gets sent off, Skrtel and Henderson injured after my three subs and we loose 2-1 in 86th minute.. I guess the AI was just tired of me not loosing lol

Loving the tactic. Sitting 2nd with Freiburg in November so far. Not really got a striker that's even decent for the tactic so struggling a bit for goals, but that'll sort it self out later. We even defeated the likes of Dortmund, Bayern and HSV.

I'm using your original version for most home games against even or weaker sides and use the deeper custom version with counter on most other games. However, I've got 1 little issue I'm trying to sort out.
Whenever we break on the counter, I notice the guy on the ball really doesn't want to give the ball to anyone, even when a simple through ball or pass through the middle would set like 2 people in a 1v1 with the keeper. He just runs to the cornerflag and then either crosses it to no one or waits for the opponent to get their shape back in defense. I've had loads of counters like this and I'm pretty sure I haven't scored a single one yet.

Any ideas?

Loving the tactic. Sitting 2nd with Freiburg in November so far. Not really got a striker that's even decent for the tactic so struggling a bit for goals, but that'll sort it self out later. We even defeated the likes of Dortmund, Bayern and HSV.

I'm using your original version for most home games against even or weaker sides and use the deeper custom version with counter on most other games. However, I've got 1 little issue I'm trying to sort out.
Whenever we break on the counter, I notice the guy on the ball really doesn't want to give the ball to anyone, even when a simple through ball or pass through the middle would set like 2 people in a 1v1 with the keeper. He just runs to the cornerflag and then either crosses it to no one or waits for the opponent to get their shape back in defense. I've had loads of counters like this and I'm pretty sure I haven't scored a single one yet.

Any ideas?

im pretty sure its more about your players than the tactic itself. it might have things to do with decisions, composure, teamwork, flair, creativity, passing etc. or maybe youre playing with robben ?

im pretty sure its more about your players than the tactic itself. it might have things to do with decisions, composure, teamwork, flair, creativity, passing etc. or maybe youre playing with robben ?

Hmm, I'm not so sure, the players I often find in those positions are players like Max Kruse and Hendrick Zuck. 2 players who aren't worldbeaters but they've got decent stats (12+ in those area's).

Back