Raikan007's Complete Madness 433 DM tactic Fm13

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 585
  • Views Views 210K
I am using tactic called "Raikan007's FMC Complete Madness TC created by Raid On"

There is my squad:

fm-2013-03-19-10-41-13-3.png

I think that is everythink like must to be...lcm hardworker, rcm creator.

Like you see, i am using inside forwards...i changed settings like crossing(sometimes) and through balls(often).

Maybe is the catch, that is midfield set up for wingers...i dont know.

use the classic version mate :)

hey bud,

1) use the classic version rather mate
2) you are trying to play a counter attacking system with short passing and a slow tempo! that is not the correct approach at all :) play quicker and more direct and wider, get the ball out to the wings! also set to stand off, allow the players to come into your half, hoping they might over commit, win the ball back from the anchor men and boom, quick fast counter attack!

drill the crosses to Cisse and Ben Arfa is also not a DLP :) try setting him to AP and let him attack through the middle as you have enough defensive players behind him so that if he does lose it you should be ok :)

set the wingers to IF's and make them cut inside as you have attacking wingbacks, this will force the opp fb's to cut inside with the IF's marking them allowing the wb's to hit the byline unopposed and crack in crosses :)

set Cabaye as a DLP - long/direct passing and through balls often

I see you are 1st in the league though, hows your results been?

also, dont use playmaker, especially not your right winger :)

thanks for your advice i have two points though

1) i had hba as dlp because after i retrained him to be very comfortable as cm dlp role is the top role shown in his profile so i assumed that meant that was his more comfortable role but you were right his more comfortable role was ap i find that weird.

2) i read somewhere if you have a good winger who is good at dribbling and pacey with good first touch which my amr has to put him as playmaker because he will cause panic and indecision to opponents defenders i take it you dont go along with this advice raikan.

thanks for your advice will try and see what happens

thanks for your advice i have two points though

1) i had hba as dlp because after i retrained him to be very comfortable as cm dlp role is the top role shown in his profile so i assumed that meant that was his more comfortable role but you were right his more comfortable role was ap i find that weird.

2) i read somewhere if you have a good winger who is good at dribbling and pacey with good first touch which my amr has to put him as playmaker because he will cause panic and indecision to opponents defenders i take it you dont go along with this advice raikan.

thanks for your advice will try and see what happens

if you are sitting 1st as I said you are doing everything pretty much right mate :) so don't try and fix it if it ain't broken :)

playmakers can differ, you can have:

1) an attacking winger/striker like Ronaldo or Suarez who is good with ball at feet and dribbling (as you said)

2) a deeper lying playmaker that may not be quick nor good at dribbling (Pirlo/Scholes) but has high creative freedom/1st touch/decisions/passing/technique

I usually use the 2nd option :) however, I have used the 1st option on many different occasions

I am using tactic called "Raikan007's FMC Complete Madness TC created by Raid On"

There is my squad:

fm-2013-03-19-10-41-13-3.png

I think that is everythink like must to be...lcm hardworker, rcm creator.

Like you see, i am using inside forwards...i changed settings like crossing(sometimes) and through balls(often).

Maybe is the catch, that is midfield set up for wingers...i dont know.

i used both tactics posted here, Raikans classic and Raid On version with player roles etc. and for some reason raikans version performs MUCH MUCH better. with my wimbledon save i used Raid On until november, and i was struggling in 20th spot, i changed to raikans and pushed to 14th place and won promotion the next season from 2nd place just a point behind the 1st with media prediction 15th(i dont do transfers, only your own players). so switch to that, and switch el sharaawy with robinho so they can cross the ball in on their good foot.

also, after my players learned their respective recommended PPMs they perform way better so its also important
great tactic!

cheers

i used both tactics posted here, Raikans classic and Raid On version with player roles etc. and for some reason raikans version performs MUCH MUCH better. with my wimbledon save i used Raid On until november, and i was struggling in 20th spot, i changed to raikans and pushed to 14th place and won promotion the next season from 2nd place just a point behind the 1st with media prediction 15th(i dont do transfers, only your own players). so switch to that, and switch el sharaawy with robinho so they can cross the ball in on their good foot.

also, after my players learned their respective recommended PPMs they perform way better so its also important
great tactic!

cheers

yeah thanks for that mate, my original classic version does outperform the TC version for some reason, Raid On got the instructions pretty much spot on and I made a few changes here and there, but for some reason the classic one just works :)

great tactic!

cheers

So, if i understand right...i leave them as wingers, but swap position?

Last edited:
hey mate
smile.gif

1) use the classic tactic, the tactic by Raid On was made for FMC users (and others) he tried to copy every instruction I set for each player and team etc etc.. I only use the original classic version

2) do you have the players for the tactic? otherwise its not going to work mate, think AVB, he tried to implement his own approach with the incorrect players.. so make sure you have the right players, if not buy them

3) when you start the game, set match prep and general training on TACTICS - HIGH until the season is about to start.. then see what your AM says about what match prep would suit your opponent (training and match prep is covered in the OP though so take a look)

4) you can, but that depletes your transfer budgets every new season!

How to manage your finances & make money in Fm13
The How to Sell My Player Thread: Raikan007

read these two threads, apply those principles
smile.gif

5) Raikan007's seldomly mentioned/recommended youngsters

Raikan007's Player Recommendation List for Fm13

Raikan007's Brand new Wonderkid shortlist Fm13 beta

take a look through these, especially the seldomly mentioned players!

Look at:

Javier Soner - All Boys as striker
Sid Ahmed Aoudej - Es Tunis as left winger
Msakni - Es Tunis as right winger
Yttergard Jennsen - Tromso as CMR
Jonas Svennson - Rosenborg - CML
Simao - Shandong as DM
Jose Angel - Roma as LB
Nicolas Isimat Marin as CB
Gino Peruzzi - Velez as RB

hope that helps

(from my PM I sent you earlier)

You are the man...Thank you so much for everything.
It helped a LOT.

Another thing. Did you ever started a season on this new patch?? The players that you indicated are still available for a reasonable amount even with the update?? I say this because I have your Players List but as I started with the new update most of the best players already start in new clubs.

I already started the League with Sporting Portugal. With your tactics I´m 14 games, 13 wins and 1 draw. I´m 1st in the Portuguese League with 4 points clear of the 2nd.

Even though I´m doing really well my team is not that great and I didn´t do good transfers at the start. So I´m thinking if I should start the league again and buy some of the players you advise. What you think I should do??

The players I hired were the following (prices in euros):
- Zakaria Bakkali from PSV -725k
- Thomas Carroll from Tottenham - 700K
- Alex Zambrano - Free
- Jan Lecjaks from Old Boys - 700k
- Mattheus from Flamengo - 1,1 M
- Victor Andrade from Santos - 500k (will come to my club in 2014)
- Feijão from Bahia - Free (will come to my club in 2013)

What you think about this players I bought??
You think they are any good, or should I start the league again and try to hire the ones you indicated??

Thanks so much for everything and sorry to bother you with so many questions.

You are the man...Thank you so much for everything.
It helped a LOT.

Another thing. Did you ever started a season on this new patch?? The players that you indicated are still available for a reasonable amount even with the update?? I say this because I have your Players List but as I started with the new update most of the best players already start in new clubs.

I already started the League with Sporting Portugal. With your tactics I´m 14 games, 13 wins and 1 draw. I´m 1st in the Portuguese League with 4 points clear of the 2nd.

Even though I´m doing really well my team is not that great and I didn´t do good transfers at the start. So I´m thinking if I should start the league again and buy some of the players you advise. What you think I should do??

The players I hired were the following (prices in euros):
- Zakaria Bakkali from PSV -725k
- Thomas Carroll from Tottenham - 700K
- Alex Zambrano - Free
- Jan Lecjaks from Old Boys - 700k
- Mattheus from Flamengo - 1,1 M
- Victor Andrade from Santos - 500k (will come to my club in 2014)
- Feijão from Bahia - Free (will come to my club in 2013)

What you think about this players I bought??
You think they are any good, or should I start the league again and try to hire the ones you indicated??

Thanks so much for everything and sorry to bother you with so many questions.

that is a very good start mate :) well done!

I have not actually, still playing my QPR save, 7th season now! I will soon enough though! yeah the recommendation list prices will change and players clubs too as it was done for the default patch!

not THE best signings ever but Andrade is good and Mattheus is good oh and Bakkali, but all "future" players! you need good players now!

don't start again over a few players mate, you are doing well, you can get them next season :)

its only a pleasure

I don't know if im flawing the game or am just in a very very good luck, but in 18 games I have only conceded 1 (!) goaland that was from Fulham, who are the only team to beat me so far (15 wins, 2 draws, 1 loss in all competitions, 49 scored, 1 conceded)

that is a very good start mate :) well done!

I have not actually, still playing my QPR save, 7th season now! I will soon enough though! yeah the recommendation list prices will change and players clubs too as it was done for the default patch!

not THE best signings ever but Andrade is good and Mattheus is good oh and Bakkali, but all "future" players! you need good players now!

don't start again over a few players mate, you are doing well, you can get them next season :)

its only a pleasure

Tks for everything you are the man...

Im your disciple :D I read everything you write. Just to be sure...In your thread about Teamtalk. In the section FULL TIME TEAMTALKS you only put the talks for the TEAM TALK but you don´t put the talks for INDIVIDUAL. Is that correct or you just forgot the individuals??

Another thing when I was with the tactic of Raid On I was able to make shouts during the games but now I cant do them with your tactic. Why is that?? I anso cant change the Strategy or Style during the game why?? Is that normal??

Tks for replying everything.

Hi, I'm going to give your tactic a try with Freiburg. They battle relegation in the First Division in Germany. They have some decent players for this tactic, players with high work rate and tackling, bit less on the creativity though. (To keep it real, I never start a game with transfer budgets so there's no option of buying players).

My question is if I should adjust the tactic a bit since these guys are better defensively than they are offensively. Should I put em deeper and focus more on the counter? I'd really love to hear your opinion on this. :)

Hello Raikan,I got easily promoted with Monaco using your classic tactic)))I need to strengthen my squad to compete in Ligue 1! I look for gk,dc and cmr? I have 14 mil. Begovic is tranfer listed for 8 mil but i think his wage is high! And what do you think about Gonzalo from Fiorentina? Thanks

I don't know if im flawing the game or am just in a very very good luck, but in 18 games I have only conceded 1 (!) goaland that was from Fulham, who are the only team to beat me so far (15 wins, 2 draws, 1 loss in all competitions, 49 scored, 1 conceded)

that is called very good management mate :) well done! post a few SS if you can

Hi, I'm going to give your tactic a try with Freiburg. They battle relegation in the First Division in Germany. They have some decent players for this tactic, players with high work rate and tackling, bit less on the creativity though. (To keep it real, I never start a game with transfer budgets so there's no option of buying players).

My question is if I should adjust the tactic a bit since these guys are better defensively than they are offensively. Should I put em deeper and focus more on the counter? I'd really love to hear your opinion on this. :)

hey bud, there is not much creativity anywhere in the tactic :) you can always take it down some more, especially for the CMR and CML

drop the defensive line to exactly halfway, take the closing down to exactly halfway, tick counter attacking box and increase time wasting by around 4 clicks to the right

drop attacking mentality about 3 clicks to make it normal

good luck!

Tks for everything you are the man...

Im your disciple :D I read everything you write. Just to be sure...In your thread about Teamtalk. In the section FULL TIME TEAMTALKS you only put the talks for the TEAM TALK but you don´t put the talks for INDIVIDUAL. Is that correct or you just forgot the individuals??

Another thing when I was with the tactic of Raid On I was able to make shouts during the games but now I cant do them with your tactic. Why is that?? I anso cant change the Strategy or Style during the game why?? Is that normal??

Tks for replying everything.

teamtalk thread, will take a look now :)

the Raid On tactic is the newer TC version of tactics which allows you to use shouts and change strategy/philosophy, the older classic tactics do not :)

What attributes are the key for cmr? I'm sorry for a lot of questions but i can't it understand from OP

that would be a good box to box midfielder, high teamwork, work rate, stamina, passing, tackling etc :)

Think of Ramires (he is a boss in this role for my QPR team)

Back