Raikan007's Complete Madness 433 DM tactic Fm13

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 585
  • Views Views 210K
ma8f1v.png

10 games played in season 2015/16 and still zero goal conceded using the classic version! I don't think it never happened to me before, and I've been playing FM since it was stil named Championship Manager! :)

My usual lineup:

GK Butland (still too young, Ruddy is coming in January)
LB Baines
CB Kaboul
CB Phil Jones
RB Walker
MC Wanyama
CML Fellaini (what a freakin beast, gents!)
CMR Dembélé (great goalscorer, very underrated)
LW Bale (always **** injured, often using Tom Ince here or even Dembélé)
RW Eriksen (great advice moving him to the right flank!)
ST Cavani (scores regularly, 9 caps and 9 goals so far in the League)

Some other players that I frequently use for turnover: Steele, Willems, Naughton, Livermore, Nick Powell, Ince, Welbeck.

Thank you so muck Raikan! :D

P.S. Raheem Sterling (on loan from my team) is bossing at Stoke City! (H) But how I can let him play next year if I already have Bale and Eriksen? :S

fantastic mate :) that is a perfect start if you ask me! congrats!

rotation is vital mate, especially with the injury bug and as you say, Bale gets injured a lot! I have 4 wingers to rotate :) there are many games through the course of the season, especially come Jan/Feb/March if you are still in all the comps!

any hints on what to do when i:
1. want to defend a lead
2. chase a goal

1) drop the wingers to MR/ML
  • tone down attacking mentality (defensive)
  • click counter box
  • play more direct passing
  • focus passing mixed
  • increase time wasting (halfway)
  • decrease width (narrow)
  • set TM run onto ball (regardless of type of striker)
  • set FB's to cross sometimes and edit their mentality down to defensive and never run from deep
  • set CMR's crossing to DEEP and not MIXED
2) push CMR to AMC or:

• increase attacking mentality
  • decrease time wasting
  • increase tempo
  • give DM more attacking/through balls etc
  • set FB's to cross from byline and run with ball often
  • push CMR to ST position and edit accordingly

1) drop the wingers to MR/ML
  • tone down attacking mentality (defensive)
  • click counter box
  • play more direct passing
  • focus passing mixed
  • increase time wasting (halfway)
  • decrease width (narrow)
  • set TM run onto ball (regardless of type of striker)
  • set FB's to cross sometimes and edit their mentality down to defensive and never run from deep
  • set CMR's crossing to DEEP and not MIXED
2) push CMR to AMC or:
  • increase attacking mentality
  • decrease time wasting
  • increase tempo
  • give DM more attacking/through balls etc
  • set FB's to cross from byline and run with ball often
  • push CMR to ST position and edit accordingly

cheers

2ug111x.png

I don't know what the funniest thing is, the score of the two hattricks by Dembélé, one in the first half (playing in the CMR position) and the other one in the second half (playing as left wing) :D

And don't think that Southampton might be a rubbish team in my save! They are fighting for Europa League ang have some decent players such as Danny Wilson, Alfred N'Diaye, Dusan Tadic and Gaston Ramirez.

I have no further words to describe the awesomeness of this tactic! :)
Just hope it can lead me to some European successes, the Premier League is becoming easier and easier...

I Raikan...

It´s me again. I just came to say your tactics is awesome. I manage to win the Portuguese League (only 1 defeat and 2 draws) and the Portuguese Cup. I´m in the middle of the second season in December and i´m in 1st place 6 points clear from Porto and I qualify 1st in my Champions League Group which had Arsenal and Dortmund.
I manage tu buy very good players all of them for free and I honestly think I have a very solid a good team now.

I came by to thank you for everything and to tell you something.

I never hear people in the forums talking about Sporting Striker Ricky van Wolfswinkel. Honestly man he is one of THE BEST strikers in the game. He was the Europe´s TOP scorer with 45 goals in 41 games. He is amazing, he is valued 27M. I can´t believe nobody talks about him. Also Rojo from Sporting is an outstanding LB/CB. Check them out and you will not regret it.

Tks for everything man.

2ug111x.png

I don't know what the funniest thing is, the score of the two hattricks by Dembélé, one in the first half (playing in the CMR position) and the other one in the second half (playing as left wing) :D

And don't think that Southampton might be a rubbish team in my save! They are fighting for Europa League ang have some decent players such as Danny Wilson, Alfred N'Diaye, Dusan Tadic and Gaston Ramirez.

I have no further words to describe the awesomeness of this tactic! :)
Just hope it can lead me to some European successes, the Premier League is becoming easier and easier...
brilliant mate :) wonderful!

I Raikan...

It´s me again. I just came to say your tactics is awesome. I manage to win the Portuguese League (only 1 defeat and 2 draws) and the Portuguese Cup. I´m in the middle of the second season in December and i´m in 1st place 6 points clear from Porto and I qualify 1st in my Champions League Group which had Arsenal and Dortmund.
I manage tu buy very good players all of them for free and I honestly think I have a very solid a good team now.

I never hear people in the forums talking about Sporting Striker Ricky van Wolfswinkel. Honestly man he is one of THE BEST strikers in the game. He was the Europe´s TOP scorer with 45 goals in 41 games. He is amazing, he is valued 27M. I can´t believe nobody talks about him. Also Rojo from Sporting is an outstanding LB/CB. Check them out and you will not regret it.

Tks for everything man.

thank you and well done!

Ricky is a good striker, people do mention him around here, but for the price you pay, there are better :) Marcos Rojo is a great player too, I bought him for my United save the first day the game came out and he was great, still is!

I Raikan...

Tks for everything man.

which one do you use classic or tc version ?

It's also thanks to you that I am going so well!

Did you manage to win the UCL with your Queens Park's army? :)

yeah once, I lost 2:1 to City in the final just a few weeks ago (end of last season, in pre-season now) would have been back to back trophies as well :)

don't think its been done yet in the game either!

has anybody tested this in L2 I am playing with Barnet 1st in league at the mo but just wondering is this tried and tested in lower skilled leagues

has anybody tested this in L2 I am playing with Barnet 1st in league at the mo but just wondering is this tried and tested in lower skilled leagues

I have not done it personally, however, it has worked very well for teams like Middlesborough and the likes..

I would say it has a very good chance at working :) its not a highly creative or technical tactic, saying that I have edited pretty much every setting manually, however, its a team tactic :)

I'm using it with Bath in the lower leagues so I'm pretty sure with the right players you can get it to work with Barnet :)

First season on this tactic with Man Utd and we are Treble winners. (Y)

I use the Classic version.

My players are:
GK: Patricio
LB: Rojo
CB: Boularouz
CB: Martins Indi (signed for free 1st season)
Rb: Cedric
DMC: Simao (signed for free 1st season)
CML: Adrian
CMR: Labyad
AMR: Carrillo
AML: Capel
ST: Van Wolswinkel

Yeah I have tweaked the Wingers to being Inside forwards and it is getting a few goals off the guys on the flanks have only conceded 2 goals in 3 games on there keep an eye on my thread as what I am posting on there is using this tactic

1st season with Liverpool and we won the league! This tactic is awesome!

Yeah I have tweaked the Wingers to being Inside forwards and it is getting a few goals off the guys on the flanks have only conceded 2 goals in 3 games on there keep an eye on my thread as what I am posting on there is using this tactic

send me the link mate :)

1st season with Liverpool and we won the league! This tactic is awesome!

congrats, that is a good achievement, a lot better than some might think at face value! Pool are difficult to manage this year, especially after the update :)

well done mate! who you looking at buying?

Back