Raikan007's Complete Madness 433 DM tactic Fm13

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 585
  • Views Views 210K
Good luck!

how are you going to line up?

Can you suggest some loans or cheap players?

I am planning to have this strating line up:

Abbiati
De Sciglio Mexes Benatia Abate
De Jong
Montolivo(RCM) Nocerino(LCM)
Boateng El Shaarawy
Balotelli

I need replacement for montolivo...maybe poli?

Can you suggest some loans or cheap players?

I am planning to have this strating line up:

Abbiati
De Sciglio Mexes Benatia Abate
De Jong
Montolivo(RCM) Nocerino(LCM)
Boateng El Shaarawy
Balotelli

I need replacement for montolivo...maybe poli?

Neal Maupay for £1.29m
Svennson - Rosenborg
Simao - Shandong

I'm currently managing QPR. I made no signings as I wanted to see how good their team was already on FM. Do you reckon it will work with them?

I'm currently managing QPR. I made no signings as I wanted to see how good their team was already on FM. Do you reckon it will work with them?

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...r-like-son-following-footsteps-qpr-story.html

take a look there mate :) it really does work for them!

give it a season though, buy good players and spend your money wisely, get rid of the deadwood with high wages!

hope it works as well for you as it did for me! used it for pretty much 8 seasons straight!

make sure you play Samba in the DCR role next to Mbia!

I was thinking of playing Mbia in DM. That's where i've seen a lot of people play him. It's your tactic and I will take your word. Will post some screenshots of some results :)

Neal Maupay for £1.29m
Svennson - Rosenborg
Simao - Shandong

Hmm...i dont know those players, so i wont buy them :P

I found, that is matuidi list for loan, very good player and jorginho is cheap and good.

I like players, which i know them in reality.

I have dragged the tactic in to my tactics folder, but I can't find it on my FM?

I have dragged the tactic in to my tactics folder, but I can't find it on my FM?

you need to import it mate :) see "add tactic" on the tactic screen far left/middle

click that then a pop up window appears (sort of) click add existing tactic and find it there :)

Yes, I have done that, but it doesn't seem to pop up?

you need to extract the tactics mate, you need WINRAR as there are two tactics, one is the classic version (the one you must use) the other is the newer modern TC version (copied by Raid On)

just extract it there :) then they will show up

Still can't get RVP playing at all with this tactic, tried your suggestions Raik, but nothing has changed.

can you give a better explanation of the set-piece tactics ? where your best header is etc. or are the tactics just made for your own save and we should make our own? i ask cause i find it weird that one CB is coming short to gather the ball

First tactic that works for my team (Zaragoza)! I was mad about it, it's the first time that I haven't been able to manage the team for myself (I've been playing FM since 2005 edition).

It really works, even for my crappy team, lol

Thanks!

Still can't get RVP playing at all with this tactic, tried your suggestions Raik, but nothing has changed.

sorry mate, play RVP maybe as AMR and let him cut in!

long shots sometimes/run with ball sometimes/through balls often!

can you give a better explanation of the set-piece tactics ? where your best header is etc. or are the tactics just made for your own save and we should make our own? i ask cause i find it weird that one CB is coming short to gather the ball

striker is near post
the CB should not be lol, should be one of the wingers!

if it is that, just change it :)

Back