Raikan007's Complete Madness 433 DM tactic Fm13

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 585
  • Views Views 210K
Raikan,I won ligue 1 with Monaco in my first season after prtomotion!))))thanks for your tactic) after WC Brazil appointed me as a manager)I would like to use Neymar anh Hulk on the wings! What instructions would you recommend for them?

Last edited:
Raikan,I won ligue 1 with Monaco in my first season after prtomotion!))))thanks for your tactic) after WC Brazil appointed me as a manager)I would like to use Neymar anh Hulk on the wings! What instructions would you recommend for them?
congratulations mate :)

Hulk - AMR
Neymar - AML

set them to both cut in and give them high creative freedom, allow Hulk to shoot from range - sometimes

congratulations mate :)

Hulk - AMR
Neymar - AML

set them to both cut in and give them high creative freedom, allow Hulk to shoot from range - sometimes
What about crosses and through balls?

Right just about to start my second season with Barnet and must say the tactic is brilliant.

Got Promoted from L2 when media put me at 24th position

Only criticism could be not sure if it is the game engine or tactic every now and then my keeper rolls the ball past my defender straight to the opponents striker and bangs in a goal

View attachment 327038

Let's see how I get on in L1 again predicted bottom of league

Right just about to start my second season with Barnet and must say the tactic is brilliant.

Only criticism could be not sure if it is the game engine or tactic every now and then my keeper rolls the ball past my defender straight to the opponents striker and bangs in a goal

View attachment 327038

congrats bud, that is very good going! 24th media prediction and winning the league! that is impressive management!

yeah, the game is still buggy in my opinion! I have seen quite a lot of that and still keeping errors and defensive errors!

cost me a few wins on my new Hannover save (tactic I am making) 1:0 or 2:1 ends up 1:1 and 2:2...

quite irritating, could be top 3 in Bundesliga if it was not for that, the tactic is still not fluid and only played around 11 competitive games so far!

yeah it was looking like I would struggle for play offs as every single game vs Oxford I got spanked 3 - 0 at least they are my bogey team by the looks of it!

My team would be a excellent one for reccomended players for L1 and L2 teams as most players cost me either free for under 250 k

tell me what you think this is my squad going into L1 season I kept the squad pretty much same I am hoping for Mid-table / Play offs with this squad! View attachment 327098

Last edited:
Good tactic mate!

Using it with Tottenham hotspur. 2nd in premier division. And just won vs Barcelona with 2-1. 2Nd season no .1 so far.

Players:

St: Hernandez (sub defoe ( excellent player as well) I sold adabayor.
Winger r: gotze (expensive but good) , sub Lennon
Winger l: bale
Cml: Sandro (excellent player)
Cmr: Pirlo (cheap and awesome) sub: huddlestone
Fb l: Baines (excellent free kicks / corners) sub essou..
Fb r: azpilicueta
CDL: vertonghen
Cdr: kaboul
Gk: lloris

Any recommendations?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I Raikan007! Sorry about my inglish, is suks.. The pictures you have on the first post about the Individual player insytutions do not match with the tactic! Did you have anther update from this tactic? Ye I do not read the full topic! I like the tactic very mutch :-) I'm playng the first season whit FCPorto :-)

View attachment 327038

had the same problem with my goalkeeper, i just changed the distribution from the DC to none. im not having the same problem anymore, as the goalkeeper still distributes short but now without the opposition snapping it

Hey mate long time no speak,

Is there any chance that you could release a tactic pack with all your FM2013 tactics included as i am a big fan of your tactics and i have been using them for the past few editions of FM but i am struggling for consistency atm, my latest test is with FC PORTO and was hoping for a tactics pack with your tactics included that i could switch from throughout the season, is this possible ? :)

striker is near post
the CB should not be lol, should be one of the wingers!

if it is that, just change it :)

so it doesnt matter if my striker is shorter than messi? what is your original thought, and what are your results? shouldnt the best header be at the near?

Another save, another fail. Tactic is fluid, but conceding many goals and red cards pretty often...4 games 3 red cards!

Not working :@

Raikan could you help me with the next step on improving my team. I'm not sure what to do now :)

Who should I sell / buy?

Problem: I get 'we're not doing a good job of defending set piees'' any tips on that? I set my own set pieces so that best header is challenging keeper, good headers at near / far post.

View attachment 328360View attachment 328361

Last edited:
I Raikan007! Sorry about my inglish, is suks.. The pictures you have on the first post about the Individual player insytutions do not match with the tactic! Did you have anther update from this tactic? Ye I do not read the full topic! I like the tactic very mutch :-) I'm playng the first season whit FCPorto :-)

there are a few little changes! nothing serious mate, you can see the tactic, you dont have to update the OP.. so just use the tactic

Good tactic mate!

Using it with Tottenham hotspur. 2nd in premier division. And just won vs Barcelona with 2-1. 2Nd season no .1 so far.

Players:

St: Hernandez (sub defoe ( excellent player as well) I sold adabayor.
Winger r: gotze (expensive but good) , sub Lennon
Winger l: bale
Cml: Sandro (excellent player)
Cmr: Pirlo (cheap and awesome) sub: huddlestone
Fb l: Baines (excellent free kicks / corners) sub essou..
Fb r: azpilicueta
CDL: vertonghen
Cdr: kaboul
Gk: lloris

Any recommendations?

Buy Kurt Zouma and or Papadopolous

buy Neal Maupay

Hey mate long time no speak,

Is there any chance that you could release a tactic pack with all your FM2013 tactics included as i am a big fan of your tactics and i have been using them for the past few editions of FM but i am struggling for consistency atm, my latest test is with FC PORTO and was hoping for a tactics pack with your tactics included that i could switch from throughout the season, is this possible ? :)

hey bud, I guess I could, give me a reminder if I do not get back to you by tomorrow lunch time!

Another save, another fail. Tactic is fluid, but conceding many goals and red cards pretty often...4 games 3 red cards!

Not working :@

sorry to hear that mate! are you struggling in general or just with this tactic?

Raikan could you help me with the next step on improving my team. I'm not sure what to do now :)

Who should I sell / buy?

Problem: I get 'we're not doing a good job of defending set piees'' any tips on that? I set my own set pieces so that best header is challenging keeper, good headers at near / far post.

View attachment 328360View attachment 328361

set pieces have been set up properly already mate :) I assume you have changed something and made it worse..

focus defending set pieces match prep

Start Dembele in the CMR role! he KILLS there!
see post above, I suggested a few players already :)

Back