Raikan007's Complete Madness 433 DM tactic Fm13

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 585
  • Views Views 210K
hey bud, I guess I could, give me a reminder if I do not get back to you by tomorrow lunch time![/QUO

Hello again mate,

I couldn't reply before lunch today to remind you my internet was playing silly buggers lol :P

Have you managed to create that tactic pack for me mate ?

Really looking forward to using them :)

Why has this game been screwed up again with the latest fixes?!
Why the **** am I getting at least 2-3 injuries to my key players a game? Currently 75% of my team is injured.
It seems like the non existand defending issue is back as my defence is not doing anything at all.
Perfect example:
View attachment 328907View attachment 328908View attachment 328909

And this is not just a one-off game, it happens constantly.

Last edited:
In my last 5 games, I've suffered 8 major injuries to my players, not counting in knocks that usually heal in a week. This has been the story in my 1st season and now in my 2nd as well.

i'm using this tactic for home game agaisnt weaker opps and the AmC 4-2-3-1 for aways and games agaisnt strong opps. but im not quite seeing any differences between the two

Use opposite. AmC 4-2-3-1 for home games and this tactic for away games. For me it works great with almost every team.

I use this tactic on away and home games and I steam-roll everyone with this tactic...Best tactic ever.

Hey guys, I'm new to this site and am posting this here 'coz I've tried to find the answer at various places but maybe Raikan or someone here might solve it for me.........

could anyone please let me know if there is any truth to this---

when I save the game( i do it at the 'submit team' page before leaving the game) and then start it again later, i've found that if in that first match I get a victory then my results in rest of the matches are usually positive. And if I get a draw/loss in that first match whenever I load and continue to play again, my results later are worse than normal...( is this a bug in the game)...

also the same thing happens with injuries, if a player gets injured in the first match I play after I load and continue my save, then my players keep getting injured later as well(more than usual)

keep in mind that before leaving the game I always save it at the submit team page for the next match... and I noticed the same thing in fm12 as well...

I have the latest 13.3.3 patch which I downloaded via steam...

any thoughts are welcome...
thanks...

Hey guys, I'm new to this site and am posting this here 'coz I've tried to find the answer at various places but maybe Raikan or someone here might solve it for me.........

could anyone please let me know if there is any truth to this---

when I save the game( i do it at the 'submit team' page before leaving the game) and then start it again later, i've found that if in that first match I get a victory then my results in rest of the matches are usually positive. And if I get a draw/loss in that first match whenever I load and continue to play again, my results later are worse than normal...( is this a bug in the game)...

also the same thing happens with injuries, if a player gets injured in the first match I play after I load and continue my save, then my players keep getting injured later as well(more than usual)

keep in mind that before leaving the game I always save it at the submit team page for the next match... and I noticed the same thing in fm12 as well...

I have the latest 13.3.3 patch which I downloaded via steam...

any thoughts are welcome...
thanks...

1) welcome to the site mate
2) if you quit and reload after every game, you are not really playing mate.. it defeats the point of the game, but each to their own
3) the game is not "scripted" at all, the game has many factors that could influence certain things, injuries are unfortunately a huge problem on this patch at the moment, but some players are more injury prone than others (if he has bad natural fitness and stamina he is more likely to get injured)
4) maybe try not quitting after a game, take the result on the chin and move on, maybe the game is punishing you :P

Back