Raikan007's Complete Madness 433 DM tactic Fm13

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 585
  • Views Views 210K
Thanks for the reply mate...

I don't save/load every game but whenever I do leave the game to go into real world/job/shut down my laptop, I always save it at the 'submit team' page of the next match... that is not cheating... and thats how I noticed this pattern... I'm not mistaken as I definitely noticed it with FM'12 as well... You should check it out as well as it might take care of the injuries problem that has plagued this season...

So when do you save the game when you get out or shut down etc? right after the game or any random date in between any two random matches...?

cheers...

Thanks for the reply mate...

I don't save/load every game but whenever I do leave the game to go into real world/job/shut down my laptop, I always save it at the 'submit team' page of the next match... that is not cheating... and thats how I noticed this pattern... I'm not mistaken as I definitely noticed it with FM'12 as well... You should check it out as well as it might take care of the injuries problem that has plagued this season...

So when do you save the game when you get out or shut down etc? right after the game or any random date in between any two random matches...?

cheers...

I play at work, so if I have to go into meetings, go to meetings, clients etc..

if I am not that busy the game saves itself once a month :)

if I leave the office I usually save as we sometimes get power cuts in the office block as well..

Well It seems to have worked better recently, but I had to make some changes to the defence. Fullbacks mentality lowered and DC movement changed. Works much better now - though still not capturing the same magic as I did before.

Probably the best tactic I have ever used about to complete my second season with Barnet top of League 1 4 points clear with 2 games in hand on Sheffield Wednesday

Found my Goal Scorer finally bought in Glenn Murray from Crystal Palace scored 17 goals in 20 games and look at this for form I just lost this unbeaten run to a 3 - 1 loss to Stevenage but ahh wellView attachment 333580
Still only got All British and Irish Players apart from 1 Foreign player as my rule

Raikan I've had a blast with this tactic, thank you!

Winning almost everything, unfortunately lost against Barcelona in final of the Champions cup. (rest I won against them) I'm in 2018 now.

I changed a few things though:
I've had more success with creative freedom set to more expressive and philosophy to very fluid.
Next to that I made 3 versions: counter, standard and attacking. (see JPWoody's odds topic)

My squad / summary of league:

View attachment 336596View attachment 336597

I think it's soon time to move on to a new tactic :)

Hello Raikon.

First I will say thanks for a good tactic. I use it with Stoke.

Do you do something speciel with the tactic against big clubs?

I hope you see the post.

Hello Raikon.

First I will say thanks for a good tactic. I use it with Stoke.

Do you do something speciel with the tactic against big clubs?

I hope you see the post.

I just click the counter box mate :) and maybe decrease attacking by like 3 clicks

thanks! glad to see its working for you! keep me posted

nice tactic, I am using it with my ajax squad , 12 match in a row win 6 match in a row didn't concede.
the onlt thing is that i win a lot of games 1-0 of 2-1, so i don't make a lot of goals.
is this because i play with the latest update?

nice tactic, I am using it with my ajax squad , 12 match in a row win 6 match in a row didn't concede.
the onlt thing is that i win a lot of games 1-0 of 2-1, so i don't make a lot of goals.
is this because i play with the latest update?
nice mate:)

no I don't think so at all! maybe quality of players

i can't download your tactic. whenever i tried downloading it, the internet download manager popped out and checking link instead of downloading it. any suggestion?

i can't download your tactic. whenever i tried downloading it, the internet download manager popped out and checking link instead of downloading it. any suggestion?

no clue, there should be no problem at all, its through the site :)

Hi,

I have a very small question to you guys out there using the madness tactic. What version are you using to get the best result?
The classic or the TC one?

cheers

Gotta try again with this one...I'm so annoyed that I cannot use any 4-2-3-1 :(

Been having good results with this tactic, sitting in 7th with a Blackpool team I'm supposedly trying to avoid relegation with, even conjured up quite a bit of the ol' magic of the cup to get to the COC semis, while beating Sunderland, Tottenham, Fulham and West Brom, but it really seems to be dropping off in the league. Can't quite figure out if it's complacency or just stagnation, but lately only getting draws, seem to be able to get one but then concede on the counter (EXTREMELY vulnerable on the counter recently, could be my defenders I guess) or fall one behind and just about manage to equalize. Any tips?

need to put target man and playmakers in set pieces?
playing classic version

Back