Raikan007's Complete Madness 433 DM tactic Fm13

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 585
  • Views Views 210K
ive seen quite a few of your tactics and i was just wondering why do you often set the CB to no tight marking when marking zonally

so they hold their position and do not commit to often which results in the opp striker easily turning the defenders and having 1v1's against the keeper..

they sit back and mark the space and jockey rather than flying in and committing.

so this tactic stil work with 13.2.3 patch ???
and another question how important is to select target man and add him in the target man box?

so this tactic stil work with 13.2.3 patch ???
and another question how important is to select target man and add him in the target man box?

yes it does, most definitely :)

it is pretty important mate, I would do it more often than not

i got a question.. Would Maher fit in this tactic??? as he is more a attacking mid ??

i got a question.. Would Maher fit in this tactic??? as he is more a attacking mid ??

he could do very well in the CMR position!

untick the attacking mentality box so that it becomes default to the teams and cross from mixed!

I have made several changes to my version on my QPR save to suit my players and I have AMC's like Maher (Mditjso) playing there very nicely

ah ok cool, thanks for the info !!!

what do you look for , when you make some change for a position ?? without making a mess of the tactic :P

ah ok cool, thanks for the info !!!

what do you look for , when you make some change for a position ?? without making a mess of the tactic :P

players positioning and movements..

the CMR is set to deep crossing and quite defensive which means he will sit back in the midfield rather than committing forward, more like a Carrick..

with this change the player should start to play more like Lampard..

tell me if you see a difference between the two settings :)

quite a few matey :) much, much better game now, nearly 100% (still a few mistakes here and there, but best Fm to date, no doubt)
I actually meant tweaks for the tactic regarding the new ME.

Last edited:
I have a few questions for you raikan. firstly what kind of individual training do you use or do you just let the assistant do it? also what kind of ppm's would you recomend? lastly do i need to check the 'use target man' box?

started a new save with spurs, going very well with the new patch but i think it could be even better :D

Lol, this tactic is a total disaster. I started to use this ' tactic ' with my crewe save and results were so so so bad.My first match was against West Ham and i lost 0-7 against west ham. Can you believe it ?. 0 7 and my squad is not bad at all ( erick torrest, carlos fierro , jadson, and some good regens. ).

Anyway, when i saw this score , i said ' umm, looks like I was unlucky there, i am gonna give this tactic an another chance' (I wish I hadn't done that).My second match was against Derby Country ( the poorest team in the premier league ) and guess what happened ?.Just guess.

I lost 5-0 against DERBY.( not a single shoot was given that match ).

I don't care if i get banned for this. Sacrifaces must be made.

Last edited:
Lol, this tactic is a total disaster. I started to use this ' tactic ' with my crewe save and results were so so so bad.My first match was against West Ham and i lost 0-7 against west ham. Can you believe it ?. 0 7 and my squad is not bad at all ( erick torrest, carlos fierro , jadson, and some good regens. ).

Anyway, when i saw this score , i said ' umm, looks like I was unlucky there, i am gonna give this tactic an another chance' (I wish I hadn't done that).My second match was against Derby Country ( the poorest team in the premier league ) and guess what happened ?.Just guess.

Really? My results with Athletic are really good.

You must be doing something completely wrong then.

you won't get banned for giving feedback mate :) you did nothing wrong!

as Zaff said, you must be doing something COMPLETELY wrong..

how do you set up matches? do you do team talks/press conferences/OI or do you just ask AM to select players, hit spacebar like you did in Fm12 and watch a movie while the game is playing in the background and not actually change anything to exploit your opponents or nullify their strengths?

give me a more detailed description and I will try and assist you

I have a few questions for you raikan. firstly what kind of individual training do you use or do you just let the assistant do it? also what kind of ppm's would you recomend? lastly do i need to check the 'use target man' box?

started a new save with spurs, going very well with the new patch but i think it could be even better :D

I do all training myself, it honestly depends on your players mate, there is not a guide to train your players to this tactic, if you have the right type of players that this tactic requires then work on the players weaknesses or strengths :)

yes use TM, check the OP :)

hahaah, where you in the table?

what positions do you want suggestions for?

Back