Raikan007's Complete Madness 433 DM tactic Fm13

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 585
  • Views Views 210K
I did read post, I have selected them in set pieces tab but wasn't sure if it use target man needed ticking in the team instructions as I can't see that in OP.
Good tactic anyhow.

cool mate :) it does need ticking and for good players in the air - mixed and for good dribblers/pace to feet :)

glad its working out for you mate? who you using it with?

I have made a narrow/controlled version of this which is working extremely well pre and post patch.. I can upload it if you like??

Would love to see that. Which one have you been having more success with?

Though my team is still getting used to this tactic, it has done pretty well so far. I was able to beat Spain 1-0 as Ukraine, which was a highlight. I'm having trouble getting the most out of my Striker on my club team though, Carlos Fierro. He doesn't seem to get many shots - maybe 1 or 2 chances per game. How can I involve him more?

How did you manage to get the players to be standing outside area on corners? I onlys can get one player to do this.

Thanks,

Yes, have tried that but on your tactic you have 5 players set to lurk outside area. How do you do that?

Using this with Southampton just now. Wasn't planning to use this tactic initially, but I sort of fell into it after a few bad results. I won a few on the trot and stuck with it as the players I had fitted the system pretty well. N'Diaye and Rodriguez have been my main scoring outlets with 11 and 15 goals respectively. Didn't expect N'Diaye to chip in with so many goals, he's been a bargain.

View attachment 311403View attachment 311404

Started using the tactic from the highlighted Newcastle match. Had a couple of losses, but done well against the big teams. Just drew 1-1 with Chelsea. Hoarau came off the bench and equalised.

Could probably have got more money for some of my players, but I was keen to get in players I wanted for this formation. Very impressed by some of the players that were here. Clyne/Shaw/Cork/Rodriguez all playing well when called upon. I'd listed Mayuka at the start of the season but he proved he could be a useful player, so sold Lambert instead. Lambert was playing very poorly and the fans weren't happy with him. Mind you, they weren't overly happy that I sent him packing either. Ho hum.

Good tactic Raikan :)

Had a good run in and finished 2nd in the league behind Man City. Could've finished anywhere between 2nd and 6th until the second last game. Had some good wins. Beating Man Utd 2-0 on two occasions, beat Spurs 1-0 and then spanked Liverpool 5-0. They had a terrible season.. at least it's not just me!

League Table and End of season team shot
View attachment 311533View attachment 311534

Top Performers
View attachment 311535View attachment 311536View attachment 311537View attachment 311538

Even the January signings did well. Hoarau was a super sub and came off the bench 4 times to bag 4 goals! Redmond and him linked up a few times, which was nice to see :)
View attachment 311540View attachment 311542

About to start my second season and get some new players in.

ive seen quite a few of your tactics and i was just wondering why do you often set the CB to no tight marking when marking zonally

jeid - screen shot of your best 11?

My best 11 was pretty much selected there. Swap Hoarau with Rodriguez and Redmond for Ramirez(I've set my wingers to swap sides during the match)

Best tactic i have used so far on FM13. Unbeaten in PL with Spurs so far - Played 14, Won 13 & Drawn 1. Only lost 1 game in my europa league group against FC Twente but had a lot of youth out so can't complain. Love the football that is played with this tactic. 10 out of 10!!

BC

Best tactic i have used so far on FM13. Unbeaten in PL with Spurs so far - Played 14, Won 13 & Drawn 1. Only lost 1 game in my europa league group against FC Twente but had a lot of youth out so can't complain. Love the football that is played with this tactic. 10 out of 10!!

BC

With the new patch? Can you please post some screenshots?

Back