Raikan007's Perfect 4-2-3-1 Amc tactic

Ok, and should I change something when it will come to play with Barcelona and Real? My two first matches in the league will be with these teams.

you can try and change to counter if you want, maybe balanced as well..

if the opponent employ the same formation what should I do?
I employ your tactic with Ajax, I won 9 games of 10 including Super Cup against Twente. But, when I meet Ajax CT in friendly game I only manage to hold a draw after suffered 2 goals behind. I manage to get the equalizer by Urby's freak goal that he surely didn't mean to do it.
Thanks. I think it's a wonderful formation and tactic :D

it does not really matter about the same formation's :) I feel if they are the same the better team will win with the better players :)

glad its working out well for you mate :)

I notice that Ajax CT scored the goals began with quick counter from the wing then through the middle when my team is regrouping after having an attacking corner. Do you have any solution about this?

what roles should I employ for the AMC dan MCs? Thanks a lot :)

yeah, you need to make both your fb's stay back at all times and even send one of your Cm's back at all times to prevent this, it happened once or twice during the 3 seasons I used this tactic :)

Amc should be left as is :) the Cm's it all depends on your players and their stats :)

trying it with man city atm doesnt look the best getting dominated by west brom :| got arteta david silva yaya toure hazard on the right adam johnson on the left and tevez up front >.>

I believe that ur AMC must have Killer Balls,Or play One-Two . Because ur striker is alone and must have full support from the player back from him.I tried play with a AMC than is fairly good but when u have a VERY good amc this formation is 100% Completed.

Oh and also i play with short passes and Press more and More aggresive tackle. Should i change it to more direct for better results?

I'm using your tactic now Raikan, so far, i'm impressed. 2 win out of 2 with no goals scored against me and 5 ahead.

Very similar tactic to what Im using for my Dortmund side... Won the double with them in my second season ;)

Thats a question you didn't have to ask Raikan. Ajax!

Started a new save so yeah, things will be awesome.

Trying this tactic out with a created team, fantasy one with my mates as players at the age of 16/17. CA starting at between 65-70. Top of the league after 11 games and the tactic is no where near being fluid because i think it was a problem with i messed up in pre season by setting 3 completely different tactics/formations in the match prep while the ***. manager did the games so must have used them all. So now only got the one on the match prep so should get better.

I also made sure each player in the positions you noted had decent stats in the attributes you mentioned under each too so works around those and should prove to work. Got good back room staff and a few have improved good so far. So when they are fluid with the tactic, get older more experience and better as players this tactic should rule.

So far, so good. Thanks mate. :)

So, i won with 0-3 against Inter today.

Okay, i must admit, 2 goals are from long range (Rivaldo, **** yeah) and 1 corner. But i still won. I'm loving this tactic more and more!

Hi Raikan just a quick one, ive found the hardest tactic to play against is the 4231 with the 3 am playing narrow, really had trouble against man city, obviously but bolton and i think wigan stuffed me up playing this way, it would be good to maybe play this as a variation, so would you think that a) it would work and b) would you suggest the outside two of the three central mids be either inside forwards or attacking midfielders?

So, i won with 0-3 against Inter today.

Okay, i must admit, 2 goals are from long range (Rivaldo, **** yeah) and 1 corner. But i still won. I'm loving this tactic more and more!
not bad seeing though you are playing as Ajax :) good job dude :) Rivaldo rocks, **** yeah :p hahaa

(reminded me of this)
kenya.jpg

Trying this tactic out with a created team, fantasy one with my mates as players at the age of 16/17. CA starting at between 65-70. Top of the league after 11 games and the tactic is no where near being fluid because i think it was a problem with i messed up in pre season by setting 3 completely different tactics/formations in the match prep while the ***. manager did the games so must have used them all. So now only got the one on the match prep so should get better.

I also made sure each player in the positions you noted had decent stats in the attributes you mentioned under each too so works around those and should prove to work. Got good back room staff and a few have improved good so far. So when they are fluid with the tactic, get older more experience and better as players this tactic should rule.

So far, so good. Thanks mate. :)
that sounds like a good start mate :) pre-season friendlies are important when you start implementing a new tactic, you need to see how your players play and if it suits your team, not just the end result :)

I look forward to seeing your updates :) hope it is still working for you mate :)

Hi Raikan just a quick one, ive found the hardest tactic to play against is the 4231 with the 3 am playing narrow, really had trouble against man city, obviously but bolton and i think wigan stuffed me up playing this way, it would be good to maybe play this as a variation, so would you think that a) it would work and b) would you suggest the outside two of the three central mids be either inside forwards or attacking midfielders?
yeah, some tactics just completely counter some tactics, play fire with fire and try this :)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...raikan007s-perfect-4-3-1-2-a.html#post1242641

I am thinkin change it a little bit By setting the 2 wingers Attack. No inside forwards..Have u ever tried it?it works? :)