if you have the cash get Falcao - Porto or get Vagner Love - CSKA and play RVP as the Complete Forward :)

I have a budget of £35 million after selling some fringe players. How much does Falcao cost and would you recommend playing him as the complete forward and van persie as the advance forward. Lot of people on the players discussion thread are saying that Vagner Love is not good on this version of FM.

Vagner is good, trust me :) but Falcao and RVP will make a better partnership :)

not sure to be honest... not more than £15 or so :)

107 league games unbeaten.. and still going! :D

I am having some great success with this Tactic, but i am only winnning 1-0 home & away. I cant score, what can i do Raikan007 to get more goals. I am in feb and i am second in the league (MAN UTD= UNBEATABLE). Shall i change MP to ATT MOVEMENT? I have TORRES, DROGBA, ANELKA, BOJAN and they keep missing loads of chances and in the end i get beaten by S*** teams who have 1 shot on goal and score to my 23 shots and no goals. Please help me?

change the tactic to fluid - attacking, speed up the game a little, change the roles of your strikers, Hulk is currently sitting on 47 goals in 39 appearances so far and its only the 20th March....

make a few tweaks to suit your team mate :)

is that all from using this tactic only Joel? :)

No it's my tactic. Thought I was in your United thread! Must have clicked this one by accident, heh.

---------- Post added at 01:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 AM ----------

OMG REALLY??? could you post some screens of your team and stats??

Will post them in Raikan's united thread where I meant to be in the first place. :p

any updates? going to post some of my results once my 1st season is finished... middle March at the moment! :) playing Europa League Semi's vs Atletico Madrid at the moment, won the Bwin Cup and 1st in the League at the moment (Sporting are close behind though)

from the screenshots i can see that your team give a lot of CCC's in some games and that the possesion also falls a bit.Could that be a problem in smaller teams? why does that happen?

hey mate, that was because I went quite attacking and very fluid which I don't normally do :) I am busy tweaking the latest version of the tactic for the 2nd season now and its doing even better than the 1st :)

will upload it later this afternoon :)

ok my second season in Cruz Azul managed to get a very good AMC and will put it as one of my 3 tct-s.and naturally will report back with the results :)but if you say it's perfect, i trust you.i got a lot of joy from your diamond-attacking in fm10, so i hope it will be no diferrent.
O.S. And by the way just noticed the need of a CF which i unfortunately dont't have(sold Villa :(How do you think 2 smaller, yet strong and good off-the ball poachers would fit in?I mean each of them can be deployed as AF but nof CF.

Last edited:
don't know if you already answer that but,you have the playmaker ticked,who is him? in the first version of the tactic...

Last edited:
been playing with marseille,15 games in the series 10 wins 4 draws and 1 loss, my goal difference is 17-1???????
wtf cant score anything,been better in CL playin in a group woth twente arsenal and rangers, 4 wins and a loss (lost to arsenal at home 3-1 and won away 2-1) goal difference 9-4,i am lookin at your results with porto,u probably scored more goals in your first 3 matches then i did in my 15 games,wtf;)?????
thnx for the upload