Raikan007's Player Recommendation List

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 108
  • Views Views 41K
Lol at the lack of english players.

There are so many ones that become good. All you have there is Cattermole.

players like Rodwell and Gosling, Shelvey, Bostock, Addison (cant think of that many more in the positions posted above) are well kwown around here, some are well known yes, but alot of people will automatically go and buy Rodwell at the start of the game, all the time :D so this is just a list to make people more aware that there are alot of other players out there who are just as good and alot of the time cheaper <) (plus not everyone plays only the premiership :D)

ey mate i am peterbro i cant afford dem aha, any cheap onesss?

sorry mate, right at the top of the post these are players for top-middle premier (top flight teams) i will, in the near future i will be making a Bargain Basement thread :D for lower league teams and struggling top flight teams <)

it's missin' kevin lacruz (amc) the attributes grows too much!
kyle bartley and jaime goméz does too

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

i'm not english ... so any mistake say
Sorry =/

thanks man :P i have no idea who these players are, please give me the clubs they start at so i can look at them myself, shot dude! english is not bad! :P

Hmmm all player values have changed sice the new update, most playes are more expensive now, for instance Lukaku now costs 6.5m to buy from the start but he is better than before so maybe worth it.

Hmmm all player values have changed sice the new update, most playes are more expensive now, for instance Lukaku now costs 6.5m to buy from the start but he is better than before so maybe worth it.
thanks man, the least you could have said is thanks or something, but i guess not! i started on this before the latest patch came out and the prices do not neccassarily play the most important part in this thread, these are just estimates, you can get them for less or more! just a guide to plan accordingly! the main point of this thread is to make people aware that some other players exist in certain positions <)

Goalkeepers to be added tomorrow, been having alot of fun with my game.. stay tuned :P

Absolutely Quality List Mate, Helped Me Out A lot :), Milevsky Is A GOAL MACHINE Hah!

thanks a lot mate, thats a really helpful list. On the new patch I really recommend Nordin Amrabat, he's transfer listed by request 1st season at 2.6 million, put in 2 years of incredible assists and tearing defences apart on the right before I trained him as a striker and he's scoring for fun now.

Giuseppe Rossi can be signed early on for 8 million, i found him transfer listed on my new AC Milan save. fantastic player too.

Giuseppe Rossi can be signed early on for 8 million, i found him transfer listed on my new AC Milan save. fantastic player too.
thanks guys, this list was made a while before the 10.3 patch got released though, plus the prices are not the EXACT price you can get them for, they will fluctuate. :D

Back