Raikan007's Player Recommendation List

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 108
  • Views Views 41K
Great list mate! I tell you what would be great though, making it into a shortlist so it could be put on the game.

Guys I have a thread in the General section entitled ''I need help please''. Why not go over there and see if you can help me, thanks.

you cant just go round advertising your thread like that

thanks dude I know this is a lot to ask and a lot of hard work for you, but if you have any spare time could you please put this into a shortlist like you did with your other wonderkid guide.
If you do it is deeply appreciated

thanks dude I know this is a lot to ask and a lot of hard work for you, but if you have any spare time could you please put this into a shortlist like you did with your other wonderkid guide.
If you do it is deeply appreciated
i will definately try and do that mate, just give me some time and will definately link it up here.. :P peace!

nice. a shortlist file would be great though

i dont have Milevskiy :P never bought him on Fm10 :D i would probably suggest playing him as an advanced forward or complete forward though, his attributes will best suit these roles... cheers :D

I noticed Diego Souza on here, I bought him on a game and I must not have been playing him correctly he was good, but I struggled to get big numbers from him...

I however do agree that he is a good signing. He is also a lot more expensive on the 10.3 patch.

he is a great player, please note that this was made on patch 10.2 not 10.3 as it was made a long time before the latest patch came out so the prices may not be in relation to the new patch

Not sure if he's on your list, only looked at the starred players, but Steven Defour plays for Standard is a great player with awesome mental stats and only cost me 7 million

Not sure if he's on your list, only looked at the starred players, but Steven Defour plays for Standard is a great player with awesome mental stats and only cost me 7 million
cheers mate, but literally EVERYONE on these forums knows about him and buys him since like Fm07 (he is a great player, one of my favourite in real life :D)

Back