Raikan007's "Swoop there it Is" 433 Dm tactic

(works even better if you dont apply any instructions)
Assign assistant manager via the Team Policy screen
I suggest showing all their Attacking players to their weaker foots and closing down their main playmaker as well as hard tackling on their quicker strikers and wingers

So do you use them are not??

(works even better if you dont apply any instructions)
Assign assistant manager via the Team Policy screen
I suggest showing all their Attacking players to their weaker foots and closing down their main playmaker as well as hard tackling on their quicker strikers and wingers

So do you use them are not??

I do in most games :)

It's going so well for me now; may provide screenies later (if reminded lol) as I'm about to pop into work.

In the third season now, and my line up is this:

Szczesny
Sagna Chygrynskyi Vermaelen Cissokho
Song
Wilshere Ramsey
Gaitan ------------- Gervinho
Walcott

van Persie is providing a good backup to Theo (RvP is declining slightly). It was vice-versa last season - Walcott backup for van Persie) but he just kept scoring from the bench, so I promoted him to Key Player and has now 16 goals in 8(1) games (definitely will give screenshot later) and it's only October! (He just got injured for 3 months :mad:)

was not expecting an instant impact was gonna give it half a season or so, beat man city with an average bolton side first game playing on the counter, they werent even used to the tactic, great stuff.

Been using it in my Man Utd save and Rooney is on fire using 'poacher' with 23 goals in 17 games and Eden Hazard with a 7.53 avg rating in AMC! will post screen shots further on in the season (using your Amazing AMC tactic sorry)

I am about to start my second season as Reading. I completly destroyed the championship using your Might and Magic tactic. However I feel that using that tactic in the EPL will most likely not yield the same results. Is this tactic viable for a team that will most likely be looking to avoid relegation?

I am about to start my second season as Reading. I completly destroyed the championship using your Might and Magic tactic. However I feel that using that tactic in the EPL will most likely not yield the same results. Is this tactic viable for a team that will most likely be looking to avoid relegation?

good man! glad you understand that you cant rock up in the EPL and expect the same results as you were getting in the league below!

I would modify the M&M though if it has been working well! keep that for home games, play a little more defensive/deep and hit them on the counter, invest in QUICK wingers for M&M and this tactic!

On the counter settings I think this could do some damage yes, I am not sure you will win every game, I hope it does work out though! if you have the correct player types you should be ok!

It's going really well :)

But I've got a couple of questions:

1) With Van Persie as striker, should I still play him as poacher, or change this? He's doing well as poacher, but I was just wondering...
2) Why are the throws long, and the corners delivered at the near post? Cause it doesn't really work for me...
3) I bought some players. Maybe a bit too much. Worst of all, none of them really is a deep lying playmaker. And apart from Song I don't really have a defensive mid, though I can play Verratti there, but seems a waste of his creative attributes.

I've got:

DM: Song, Verratti. Coquelin if needs be.
Central midfield: Arteta, Ramsey, Ayew, Eriksen, Verratti. Willian and Chamberlain can also play there but I prefer having them on the wings.
Wingers: Gaitan, Willian, Gervinho, Walcott, Chamberlain, Miyaichi, Leandro (but he's on interland duty for several weeks)
strikers: Van Persie, Walcott, Leandro, E. Torres (same as Leandro, not available for some weeks. South American u20 cup or something). And Chamberlain can also play as a striker.

So, who should I play where, with who as their substitutes? And should I loan some young players? (verratti/Eriksen/Torres/Chamberlain/Miyaichi...)

I was thinking of something like this:
Sczeszny
Sagna - Koscielny - Vermaelen - Santos/Gibbs
Song
Ramsey - Arteta/Ayew
Gaitan --------------------- Willian
Van Persie

4) Just came to think of it, there's another thing. My players, in particular my central midfielders and striker, keep shooting from distance way too often. Problem is most of them suck at it. Should I try to correct them, or just let them do, and hope they'll become better?

May I ask for a screen of your Tottenham transfers?
this save was lost as my pc caught a virus! going to restart a new one today!

220330d1328077565-players-spurs-tottenham-transfers_-history-.png

1) leave as is if performing :)
2) I forgot to change the throw ins, ask 1 person to come short! corners, you can change
3) buy Fellaini
4) they should have sometimes/rarely long shots, see what their instructions are! use work ball into box shouts :)

Thanks... Now lost the first two matches of the season, 1-0 at Swansea and 2-0 at Zurich... Morale is very low... Koscielny got a red card in that last game..

Destroyed Zurich at home with 5-0. I've got 9/15 in the Premier League now, losing at stamford bridge (wasn't lucky there). But won 3 other games, all at home... Last one was Liverpool, 4-1. Reine played a good match, would've been around 7-1 otherwise. 8 CCC against 2. But have lost first match in CL groupstage at home against Udinese. Probably because I played with my younger talents instead of my first team. (Verratti, Eriksen, Leandro...)

So, it works very good, really like it :) Maybe even more than your short and sweet, because that one only works at home and with good morale and players most of the time.

Last edited:
hey raikan, im starting a season with juventus and im planning on using your 433 dm tactic.
any suggestions on the transfars ? could you please upload a SS with the transfars you used on the juve save?

Raikan , i want to try this tactic with England , do you think will work ? I mean , England have some of the fastest players ( Walcott , Lennon , Ashley Young , Adam Johnson ) and good young midfielders like Cleverley , Henderson .. and some of the veterans like Gerrard , Lampard , Parker .

Edit : my first match was a 4-1 painfull defeat against Holland . God **** Robben .

Last edited:
hey raikan, im starting a season with juventus and im planning on using your 433 dm tactic.
any suggestions on the transfars ? could you please upload a SS with the transfars you used on the juve save?

Hey mate, I lost everything on my pc last week! dont have any saves, any music, anything!

I would look at:

Paloschi, Di Silvestre, Naingollan, Davide Astori

Raikan , i want to try this tactic with England , do you think will work ? I mean , England have some of the fastest players ( Walcott , Lennon , Ashley Young , Adam Johnson ) and good young midfielders like Cleverley , Henderson .. and some of the veterans like Gerrard , Lampard , Parker .

Edit : my first match was a 4-1 painfull defeat against Holland . God **** Robben .

I think it should mate, change IF's to Wingers though and tell them to move into channels and cross more :)