Raikan007's "Swoop there it Is" 433 Dm tactic

i just cant make it work with juventus.. lots of draws against bad opponents.. and the game itself is pretty poor.. i tried attacking,control, counter .. it doesnt help

i just cant make it work with juventus.. lots of draws against bad opponents.. and the game itself is pretty poor.. i tried attacking,control, counter .. it doesnt help

I am sorry then mate :) not all tactics work for all managers :)

well i didnt want to put a bad look on your tactic, couse its clear that its working great for some.. so do you have any suggestions what am I doing wrong.. maybe the shouts? at 1st i used counter with look for overlap,get ball forward and play wider plus those on screenshot.. now i just use those on the ss with control/attack.. so should i change something about that?

dont stress dude :)

what team are you? post a SS of your squad? use attack and balanced, try not using shouts for a while ;) not that they help too much as I have edited 99% of player instructions :)

You are first in the league though :) everything seems good :)

try playing Matri as poacher or Amr :) play Marchisio instead of Eriksen for now, rotate him in to gain experience!

yeh i knew you will say that:D i have 8 wins and 7 draws so i'm not sure how am I the leading one..
okay will try that:)

draws are nearly as bad as losses in my books! what is your match prep? increase it to very high defending positioning for around 3 weeks :)

i dont like drawing neither.. i have it on att movement average..
just played lazio away, i was better side and had 17 shots. none of them on target tho but they won 1 0 with just 3 shots.. hate when this happens:)
ok, i will change that but i dont know how will this help couse my attacking movement is poor:) i dont produce enough shots to win the game..

Hi Raikan, maybe you remember - few day ago you recommended me this tactic for lower league team. I read it carefully, after i started my career there i found out, that i dont have suffiecient players for almost no position except striker.

So i started rebuilding - defenders were kinda ok, but not good. DM is rubbish (but i decided to keep him), And i got one good fullback. Actually i found that out of 3 other striker i might use two of them as inside forwards, alhought they dont know AML position. I finished 3 transfers (good AML, 2 good FB, bought some free players (age of 30, 35, 37))

And it actually works GREAT. From team, that was (in real life) expected to rule second league, but its 15th (out of 16) i build up scoring bandwagon thanks to you.

But i got great scorer (Pace: 13-14, Off the Ball - 18, Finishing 17) - he was scoring 2-4 goals every game. He is 33. His contract was ending after the season so i decided to try to contract him for one more year. Actually he was demanding (after negotiation) 3100 Euros and i was allowed maximum offer of 2500. When i delegate to higher league - do you think i should try to buy him back?

Or? Else - how to do scout for good players that fullfil your criteria? On players seach there is rubbish or what i cannot afford and i am not thinking, that Tomas Dosek from second czech league will be only one with high finishing, off the ball and pace (17/18/14 - or some kind of similar)

Hi Raikan, maybe you remember - few day ago you recommended me this tactic for lower league team. I read it carefully, after i started my career there i found out, that i dont have suffiecient players for almost no position except striker.

So i started rebuilding - defenders were kinda ok, but not good. DM is rubbish (but i decided to keep him), And i got one good fullback. Actually i found that out of 3 other striker i might use two of them as inside forwards, alhought they dont know AML position. I finished 3 transfers (good AML, 2 good FB, bought some free players (age of 30, 35, 37))

And it actually works GREAT. From team, that was (in real life) expected to rule second league, but its 15th (out of 16) i build up scoring bandwagon thanks to you.

But i got great scorer (Pace: 13-14, Off the Ball - 18, Finishing 17) - he was scoring 2-4 goals every game. He is 33. His contract was ending after the season so i decided to try to contract him for one more year. Actually he was demanding (after negotiation) 3100 Euros and i was allowed maximum offer of 2500. When i delegate to higher league - do you think i should try to buy him back?

Or? Else - how to do scout for good players that fullfil your criteria? On players seach there is rubbish or what i cannot afford and i am not thinking, that Tomas Dosek from second czech league will be only one with high finishing, off the ball and pace (17/18/14 - or some kind of similar)

glad to hear its working mate, well done!

you wont be able to sign him back, he wont want to join! so you will need to find another player :)
good luck!

Raikan:
How is this working on lower league teams were it hard to find cheap good players for the different positions?

cheers

works

Raikan:
How is this working on lower league teams were it hard to find cheap good players for the different positions?

cheers

Actually it works for me also for lower league
I played it second czech league - but one of little favourites.
With transfer budget of 260k i got 3 players in regular transfer and several others in free (they got big age). I think it is quiet possible to play to play it - you just have to identify key stats for that position and buy adequate player for it.
Eg: Mark Mayambela (90k and he stars as Inside Forward) and so on. Key positions are - Inside Forwards, Striker
Important - playmakers (both). Defence does not matter although it will be hard to find good covering defenders (maybe its better to set it up as defend, not cover for lower league team - i am considering it - because defenders with pace and such are rare and expensive)
Keeper - i just took what was in my team., same as central defenders.
I took some pace-y fullbacks on free transfer - alhough they suck at everything else, they are playing regulary as 7-7,3.

edit: i forgot to say - play counter (not attacking which is set in tactics) as Raikan advice in the end of his first post. And Pace+Acceleration can make you a lot. I won matches were other team was favourite. I even defeated Maribor (they usually got to some european competition) with 2nd league czech team. Right now i am running quater finals of Czech FA cup (i am praying for "weaker" opponents there, so i can try for the cup (and European League qualifiries which means more money)

Last edited:
Hi I'm using swoop with Real Madrid in 2017 it's working very well here is my line up-

Gk Marc-Andre te stergen
Rwb Ramario
Cb Varane
Cb Hummels
Lwb Marcelo
Cm M'vila
Dlp Rodwell
Ap Eriksen
Rw Ronaldo
Lw Willian
St Higuin

My main concern is with the Dlp position I was at Everton before RM and had only just started using swoop Rodwell looked good at that position so when I was looking for a Dlp I went back to Everton and bought him. Now he is ok but to be honest he looks a little bit out his depth. I have Ozil and Kadhera in my squad and may drop him for one of them. Raikan what do you think?

Also I have an issue with the wingers I have four wingers/if in the squad- Ronaldo, Neymar, Willian, and Deulofeu they all do well whenever they play. It's not really a problem but which two would you play and on which sides?

Hi I'm using swoop with Real Madrid in 2017 it's working very well here is my line up-

Gk Marc-Andre te stergen
Rwb Ramario
Cb Varane
Cb Hummels
Lwb Marcelo
Cm M'vila
Dlp Rodwell
Ap Eriksen
Rw Ronaldo
Lw Willian
St Higuin

My main concern is with the Dlp position I was at Everton before RM and had only just started using swoop Rodwell looked good at that position so when I was looking for a Dlp I went back to Everton and bought him. Now he is ok but to be honest he looks a little bit out his depth. I have Ozil and Kadhera in my squad and may drop him for one of them. Raikan what do you think?

Also I have an issue with the wingers I have four wingers/if in the squad- Ronaldo, Neymar, Willian, and Deulofeu they all do well whenever they play. It's not really a problem but which two would you play and on which sides?

change the role to Cm - support :)

glad its working well mate ;)

Are you supposed to set the DLP as playmaker or leave the field blank?

Raikan:
Do you use the Counter changes even if you are a top team in your league?

cheers