Raikan007's "Swoop there it Is" 433 Dm tactic

Raikan:
Do you use the Counter changes even if you are a top team in your league?

cheers

sometimes, not always though, this wont matter much on this tactic as all attacking sliders have been manually set :)

sometimes, not always though, this wont matter much on this tactic as all attacking sliders have been manually set :)

Ok. So your counter tweak in the OP, you dont use it on all teams.
Planning on test with Bournemouth, having a hard time to decide what team i wanna be?
haha!
:wub:

Pilmalm - not sure which league Bournemouth is in - hopefully you will be able to get similar players as i was - if you want - write me and i can send you which players i used. And what is your transfer budget.

Just btw -today i finished first season - i started great - took 23 matches for me to lose - but in the end of the season i struggled (my players were old, cup was really hard for condition, some player leaves and injuries), but i ended up first in second division. In manager stats i got 75% win ratio. Team was one of favourites there, but tactics and my pickes proved to work against most competition in 2nd league and i also did well against first league teams.

In pre-season 2 i got my budget nicely increased so i changed players i used temporarily - bought ok DM, get great playmaker on free transfer (just with high wage) and one attacker joined squad (i sign him 5 months before his contract should end)

Just a small tiny question, the new improved settings you have on the OP.
Did you drop the D-line to deep or just the philosophy to counter plus the shouts?

cheers

Doesn't work for me at all. Playing season four with milan with a really good team and lots of speed in the attack.

My team:
failure.PNG 2shared - download

Could it be due to having made a lot of changes in the team? Very few veterans left in the team. Team morale is very good however.

Doesn't work for me at all. Playing season four with milan with a really good team and lots of speed in the attack.

My team:
failure.PNG 2shared - download

Could it be due to having made a lot of changes in the team? Very few veterans left in the team. Team morale is very good however.

sorry to hear that mate, dont think AC have the right players though... you need quick young players :)

sorry to hear that mate, dont think AC have the right players though... you need quick young players :)

Yes. But how quick. Ie what stats in pace and acceleration? I mostly use bertolacci with 15 15 and 15 in agility (dunno if that matters). Too slow?

Yes. But how quick. Ie what stats in pace and acceleration? I mostly use bertolacci with 15 15 and 15 in agility (dunno if that matters). Too slow?

where do you use Bertolacci on the wing? if so that is not a good idea!

Werder Bremen Project

Hey Raikan,Thanx a lot for finally posting a 4-3-3 with dmc. It's my all time favorite tactic and although you other tactics work quite well. I never felt wholly comfortable with them. I was looking for a team that I could introduce to this tactic and could completely remould to play it well. I ended up with an old favorite from older FM versions: WerderBremen. One of the many challengers to Bayern Munich that could not keep its team together and fell behind. I intend to build a young, fast team using your tactic andhopefully make Werder a top team. The team has some promising players and i succeeded quite well in becoming faster and younger by clearing out old, bad and expensive players. After 3 games, scoring is not a problem. But I keep leaking goals. Has probably to do with the fact that my 2 first choice centre backs are injured andtheir replacements are the typical lumbering German centre backs. And although my DMC has good stats, strength 8 is not going to help. Not really a question so far, but I'll keep you posted how I am doing. Thanx and keep up the good work.

Hi,
i got good keeper for free - he is LOT better (and he is just 21) then my current keeper, but there is one problem - he got skills for sweeper keeper - might it work with this tactics? Or do I consider him just buy cheap, sell expensive...?

Hi,
i got good keeper for free - he is LOT better (and he is just 21) then my current keeper, but there is one problem - he got skills for sweeper keeper - might it work with this tactics? Or do I consider him just buy cheap, sell expensive...?

Hi,

get him mate! change to sweeper keeper!

Raikan:
What macth prep do you usually have?
In the OP its low defending positioning, but doesnt that take from the attack then?

cheers

Another one raikan, do you apply the "free scoring" tweak on away games?
Or on booth away and home?

cheers

Hi guys,

actually thinking how to effectively tweak the tactics.

From my point of view - what is important - poacher, inside forwards and good playmakers (advanced and deep lying) to connect that.

Thats clear - when i am thinking - that sweeper keeper can do quiet well with covering defense (you approved, Raikan)...

But i am actually thinking about other two tweaks - in my "scouting" i recognized two price efficient players.
CD that can be well played as ball running defender with covering command...
and DM, that got really good abilities, but will benefit from playing him as defensive midfielder (support) well (instead of anchorman)

So my question is - if this moves wont ruin the tactics and if it can do well - how to tweak player setting to work well.

Just a little update.
With my team i played in 2nd league, i managed to relegate and in my second season i will finish second (no doubts about that) - so i qualified to European League with 9th total wage spending and about 10th total player value teams in a league.

I also got one offer to train another team in league (rich one), but with trying to find another inside forward for left side - i decided not to do that :-D