Raikan007's "Swoop there it Is" 433 Dm tactic

Hey Raikan, great tactic as always, decided to plug this tactic into my Southampton team about 12 games into the season in 2012/13 where we got promoted to the Prem and it's been a little Jekyll and Hyde for me, I'm able to beat Man United 4-2 in one game but lose to Wigan 0-3 the next.. I'd like to think it's due to the quality of my team (not THAT bad but could always do better; we're Premier League new boys after all!) or the fact that we just plugged the tactic in, but will keep you posted on things! Thanks again for another great tactic, always a big fan of your work and effort!

Hey Raikon would Van Persie be able to play as a poacher or would you recommend playing him as an inside forward on the right wing and then Walcott as the poacher. Also on the screenshot for the opening post you have the striker as a complete forward but when I downloaded the tactic the striker is a poacher. Would you recommend playing a poacher or a complete forward. Would you recommend control or attacking strategy because on the screenshot it is set to control but again when I download the tactic it has been set to attacking. This looks like a great tactic mate because I am a fan of the DMC

Mate, you just saved me my job at Spurs!
12 goals for and 0 against in first 3 games, including a 7-0 win against Liverpool

I'm currently working on something similar, however it uses 2 DMs in support mode and wingbacks set to 'attack' instead of fullbacks, to abuse the extra space Inside Forward creates when he cuts inside. The idea is to crowd the middle with a lot of theoretically defensive players then overload the opposition with shere numbers after getting the ball back. Still needs a lot of tweaking though ;)

Hey Raikan, great tactic as always, decided to plug this tactic into my Southampton team about 12 games into the season in 2012/13 where we got promoted to the Prem and it's been a little Jekyll and Hyde for me, I'm able to beat Man United 4-2 in one game but lose to Wigan 0-3 the next.. I'd like to think it's due to the quality of my team (not THAT bad but could always do better; we're Premier League new boys after all!) or the fact that we just plugged the tactic in, but will keep you posted on things! Thanks again for another great tactic, always a big fan of your work and effort!

hey bud, now that you are promoted you need to drop the defensive line to deep and change to counter attack! dont use hassle opponents and use clear ball to flanks shouts and play more direct, make those changes and you will see a big difference (thats another away version I use)

Cheers mate, glad to assist!

Hey Raikon would Van Persie be able to play as a poacher or would you recommend playing him as an inside forward on the right wing and then Walcott as the poacher. Also on the screenshot for the opening post you have the striker as a complete forward but when I downloaded the tactic the striker is a poacher. Would you recommend playing a poacher or a complete forward. Would you recommend control or attacking strategy because on the screenshot it is set to control but again when I download the tactic it has been set to attacking. This looks like a great tactic mate because I am a fan of the DMC

I would play him out wide and have Walcott as Poacher (I would rather sell Chamakh and look to bring in Seydou Doumbia rather, Walcott's composure is not th greatest)

I have updated the OP regarding the Cf and poacher :)

Again, I changed it prior to uploading! Control is suited better for most games! I change to attacking for smaller teams and counter to bigger teams and drop the defensive line to deep and play more direct :)

I'm currently working on something similar, however it uses 2 DMs in support mode and wingbacks set to 'attack' instead of fullbacks, to abuse the extra space Inside Forward creates when he cuts inside. The idea is to crowd the middle with a lot of theoretically defensive players then overload the opposition with shere numbers after getting the ball back. Still needs a lot of tweaking though ;)

sounds good mate :) you are more than welcome to use anything from this tactic!

Hey mate just downloaded your tactic and saw that you have poacher instead of the complete forward that you displayed on the opening post. Does it matter if I played with complete forward or poacher. Also would fluid attack be better than fluid control

hey james, read the Op :) just updated it! seemed to have uploaded a little different version! well its exactly the same except for the CF and Poacher (exactly the same settings) and the philosophy :)

hey bud, now that you are promoted you need to drop the defensive line to deep and change to counter attack! dont use hassle opponents and use clear ball to flanks shouts and play more direct, make those changes and you will see a big difference (thats another away version I use)

Cheers mate, glad to assist!

Ahh alright will try your tweaks as soon as I get the chance.. Have a look at my team set up with your tactic, do you think you could suggest what players I should be looking to bring in in future transfer windows?

GK = Julio Sergio
DR = Kyle Naughton
DCR = Ryan Shawcross
DCL = Younes Kaboul (loan)
DL = Fernando Vega
DMC = Mehmet Topal
MCR = Jack Cork
MCL = Beram Kayal
AMR = Edgar Manucharyan
AML = Adam Lallana
STC = Danny Welbeck (loan)

I'm feeling that my defence is definitely my team's weakest link, but I feel my midfield has no creative spark either.. any and all help will be most appreciated, my friend!

Ahh alright will try your tweaks as soon as I get the chance.. Have a look at my team set up with your tactic, do you think you could suggest what players I should be looking to bring in in future transfer windows?

GK = Julio Sergio
DR = Kyle Naughton
DCR = Ryan Shawcross
DCL = Younes Kaboul (loan)
DL = Fernando Vega
DMC = Mehmet Topal
MCR = Jack Cork
MCL = Beram Kayal
AMR = Edgar Manucharyan
AML = Adam Lallana
STC = Danny Welbeck (loan)

I'm feeling that my defence is definitely my team's weakest link, but I feel my midfield has no creative spark either.. any and all help will be most appreciated, my friend!

who you managing?

your defence is actually pretty good! need a new left back though! you need a better more defensive DM and a better player than Kayal (he is good on Fifa) needs to be more creative and attacking! Kovacic or Uysal or Yttergard Jennsen :)

Amr need better and Adam is also not the best!

awesome pal :) that is quite a large win! keep me updated!

Up and down since... heavy defeats against City (6-1) and Arsenal (4-0) away but beating the teams I should be at least.
Kadlec is loving the role up front and keeping Damaio on bench. Hazard and Willian enjoying out wide and Modric/VdV getting the job done.

Most issues coming from defence (due to injuries) and the other CM position. Badelj has struggled there. Can you recommend anyone? Would M'Vila suit this role? Sandro doing well as the DM, so I rather spend my remaining budget on a partner for Modric

Up and down since... heavy defeats against City (6-1) and Arsenal (4-0) away but beating the teams I should be at least.
Kadlec is loving the role up front and keeping Damaio on bench. Hazard and Willian enjoying out wide and Modric/VdV getting the job done.

Most issues coming from defence (due to injuries) and the other CM position. Badelj has struggled there. Can you recommend anyone? Would M'Vila suit this role? Sandro doing well as the DM, so I rather spend my remaining budget on a partner for Modric

eish, have you read the OP to adopt a different approach? what are you using vs City etc? Attacking?

where is Modric/Rafa for the AP role and Huddlestone/Parker for the Dlp role?

cashed in on Huddlestone, but Parker is still there. Been playing him as a backup to Sandro at DM, but I'll try use him as DLP. I will have to read the OP properly! I didnt change much for away games, I rely too much on your tactics LOL
thanks again

how did you play van der vaart in that formation ? would he work well on the wing or next to modric in the centre

how did you play van der vaart in that formation ? would he work well on the wing or next to modric in the centre

I played him as the AP in rotation with Modric (you can play him as Amr and set his long shots to often and run with ball sometimes as well) works like a charm :)

cheers mate also maybe be wrong place do you no any good strikers that wont want to much money and cost a bomb ?