Raikan007's "Swoop there it Is" 433 Dm tactic

Well, this tactic saved my first season in the Premiership with my Barnsley squad.! Nice work!!
MAybe I should try out these update shouts? Is it better?

Well, this tactic saved my first season in the Premiership with my Barnsley squad.! Nice work!!
MAybe I should try out these update shouts? Is it better?
yeah I think it is mate :) nice job! glad it helped you :)

On the shouts...a question.. do you mean using all of the shouts for instance... Work Ball Into Box, Get Ball Forward,Clear to Flanks,Look For Overlap,Pass Onto Space and Play Wider. ......

Or did you jus mean using the 3 new ones. Get Ball Forward. Look For Overlap and Play Wider.

By the way. Finished up 8th in The Premiership with my BArnsley squad and won the FA Cup. Europe here we come. Got myself some ****** youngsters though.

On the shouts...a question.. do you mean using all of the shouts for instance... Work Ball Into Box, Get Ball Forward,Clear to Flanks,Look For Overlap,Pass Onto Space and Play Wider. ......

Or did you jus mean using the 3 new ones. Get Ball Forward. Look For Overlap and Play Wider.

By the way. Finished up 8th in The Premiership with my BArnsley squad and won the FA Cup. Europe here we come. Got myself some ****** youngsters though.

hy bud, altogether at once!

was this in your first season of being promoted? that is really impressive mate! well done on the FA Cup!

This is great against attacking sides (i.e. i had 7 cc's at anfield), but if i play some **** team i am really struggling to create any clear cut chances. Any ideas? Maybe i should play your original one against weaker teams and the counter-attack one vs tougher opposition? Btw Sigurosson is an absolute monster when it comes to shooting from distance/taking free kicks. He has scored 12 goals in 21 games, my best player so far. :)

Ok, i've found another solution - changed match prep to avarage attacking movement, helped a lot. :)

Yeah man, first season in the Premiership. Ok, I switched to this tactic and got so much better results. So I mixed this tactic and Short And Sweet, sometimes in the middle of the games. Heres some screenies of my season :D Found a regen called Eriksen that is my OMC. But he still misses alot of chances. My whole team does. Still need some better clinical finisher people to next season. Abel Hernandez maybe. Screenies:
View attachment 217576View attachment 217577View attachment 217578View attachment 217579View attachment 217580View attachment 217581View attachment 217582View attachment 217583View attachment 217584

Rafael is my first keeper, do you think he will do another season? Lookin on Guilherme for a future transfer...

Rafael:View attachment 217585

hey raikan I have a question for you ... I got too many goals from corners .. how to stop that?... your tactic is fantastic but in almost every game I got goal from corner

How do you do that? I only scored once from a corner, and already played about 50 games using this tactic. :D

hey raikan I have a question for you ... I got too many goals from corners .. how to stop that?... your tactic is fantastic but in almost every game I got goal from corner

its not meant to score from corners to be honest! you must just be lucky!

1st Januray 2012:

3.6 goals per game
0.6 conceded

Defoe has scored 24 in 16 games so far! Just lost to Chelsea after the upload yesterday, 1:0 at Stamford Bridge! only one so far! then a 1:1 draw with Arsenal at Emirates with Walker getting a red in the 68th minute, we scored 88th :)

killed Sparta Prague 4:0 as well! so its 3 draws and one loss in all competitions so far! scoring 28 goals in the Group stages of EL and conceding only 4!

How do your inside fowards look in terms of scoring? For me, Sam is doing alright with 9 goals in 30, but Sinclair only scored 5, the *******.

How do your inside fowards look in terms of scoring? For me, Sam is doing alright with 9 goals in 30, but Sinclair only scored 5, the *******.

I use Dos Santos and Modric in rotation as well! Dos Santos has scored around 5 in 9 or so as well!

Lennon:
217457d1326955848-raikan007s-swoop-there-433-dm-tactic-aaron-lennon-overview_-attributes-.png

Willian:
217482d1326955993-raikan007s-swoop-there-433-dm-tactic-willian-overview_-attributes-.png

Last edited:
Looks like im gonna need to replace Sinclair after this season. And btw these screenshots are the same. :)

as what? the ones I posted yesterday? yeah I know ;) thats the only ones I have with me!

as what? the ones I posted yesterday? yeah I know ;) thats the only ones I have with me!

The two above are both Aaron Lennon. I think thats what he's talking about.

BTW great tactic even on holiday mode. I sometimes like a save where I'm a Sporting Director sort of role. I edit the game to have, say, Jose Mourinho as my assistant manager. I buy and sell players, hire staff, handle finances etc and Mourinho handles matches (aka I holiday). Usually most good tactic are pants when holidaying but yours is still very good.

Cheers Raikan

edited :) my mistake! thats quite a cool take on it ****** (lol) glad its working well for you!

Just finished the season, ended up 3rd with 81 points, so not bad at all. ;) At level with Man City, but they beat me on goal difference. Looking foward to using this tactic in CL now.