Raikan007's "Swoop there it Is" 433 Dm tactic

cheers mate also maybe be wrong place do you no any good strikers that wont want to much money and cost a bomb ?

what year are you in mate?

I bought Paloschi for £2.8m and Errick Torres for £3.8m (first time after I found him ages ago) want to see him develop!

Dont sign Ade, wages too high! I would look at Vagner Love and Seydou Doumbia! Moussa Sow and Pappiss Dembe Cisse are also good and relatively cheap! Kleber - Palmeiras is the Brazillian Tevez and wont cost more than around £8m

Jan Chramosta (Mldalda Bolelsav, need Czech leagues loaded)

Artem Milevskiy, Abel Hernadez, Lacazette (young and quick not brilliant but effective)

i just started a new save transfer window just shut and i got paloschi for 2.6m but he injured and so defoe for about 2 months.
wernt planing on keeping ade wages are a joke. will errick torres go straight in the sqaud ? i think love and doumbia will cost alot and will probs ask a high wage. kleber sounds good i will cheack him out also is giroud any good i could pick him up for around 4m thanks mate

i just started a new save transfer window just shut and i got paloschi for 2.6m but he injured and so defoe for about 2 months.
wernt planing on keeping ade wages are a joke. will errick torres go straight in the sqaud ? i think love and doumbia will cost alot and will probs ask a high wage. kleber sounds good i will cheack him out also is giroud any good i could pick him up for around 4m thanks mate

no he wont, might take a year or two but he is decent for smaller games!

wont bother with him then, im gona sign kleber he looks good and probs be a goal scorer

hello, I have small problem but not with tactic but with game, I'm writting here becouse I beleive that someone can help me. In my "crash dumps" folder I have 3 files with patch 12.1.1, first is from 10 January, second from 15 and third from 16. Is it okey? sometimes my game is crash down and I must turn on them more time. Sorry for my bad english but I'm from Poland

Why do you always make tactics with quick strikers? Seems like 99% of all tactics are perfect for Walcott and Chicharito..

Do anyone have a tactic with good crossing that makes a strong, slow striker score?

hello, I have small problem but not with tactic but with game, I'm writting here becouse I beleive that someone can help me. In my "crash dumps" folder I have 3 files with patch 12.1.1, first is from 10 January, second from 15 and third from 16. Is it okey? sometimes my game is crash down and I must turn on them more time. Sorry for my bad english but I'm from Poland​

Wrong thread, mate.

who you managing?

your defence is actually pretty good! need a new left back though! you need a better more defensive DM and a better player than Kayal (he is good on Fifa) needs to be more creative and attacking! Kovacic or Uysal or Yttergard Jennsen :)

Amr need better and Adam is also not the best!

Thanks a tonne, man! Like i said in my first post in this thread, it's Southampton i'm managing :D and okay, left-back, DM, MCL and inside forwards then.. trying to get Gio dos Santos for 3.5m but my budgets have been squeezed dry for the remainder of my 2012/13 season.. hope i can snap him up at the end though! Thanks always for your time and input!

And btw, when I made the tweaks you suggested earlier (defensive line to deep, Counter, no hassle opponents and clear ball to flanks) i beat Aston Villa 5-0.. at Villa Park! Didn't have time to play in more fixtures though, will keep you posted!

Why do you always make tactics with quick strikers? Seems like 99% of all tactics are perfect for Walcott and Chicharito..

Do anyone have a tactic with good crossing that makes a strong, slow striker score?

Its the way I like to play! not all of them are! the M&M one has a slow creative Dlf combined with a fast striker! I am going to work on a Target Man tactic (for Liverpool) hopefully it will work for other teams with Big slow strikers next! stay tuned :)

hello, I have small problem but not with tactic but with game, I'm writting here becouse I beleive that someone can help me. In my "crash dumps" folder I have 3 files with patch 12.1.1, first is from 10 January, second from 15 and third from 16. Is it okey? sometimes my game is crash down and I must turn on them more time. Sorry for my bad english but I'm from Poland
delete the whole folder, uncache the game folder via steam :)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...-dumps-failed-set-up-graphics-xml-errors.html

Thanks a tonne, man! Like i said in my first post in this thread, it's Southampton i'm managing :D and okay, left-back, DM, MCL and inside forwards then.. trying to get Gio dos Santos for 3.5m but my budgets have been squeezed dry for the remainder of my 2012/13 season.. hope i can snap him up at the end though! Thanks always for your time and input!

And btw, when I made the tweaks you suggested earlier (defensive line to deep, Counter, no hassle opponents and clear ball to flanks) i beat Aston Villa 5-0.. at Villa Park! Didn't have time to play in more fixtures though, will keep you posted!

thats awesome mate :) glad to hear, that is quite a large win! post up some SS if you like :) keep me posted

OP updated with the following:

New improved settings (free scoring):

Set philosophy to Counter, use the above mentioned touchline shouts but include:

Play wider, Look for overlap, get ball forward!

4:0 vs Everton, 6:1 vs M.Haifa and 5:0 vs Norwich three games in a row! will update with SS tomorrow (Norwich game may be wrong, but it was something like that)

Just when i had everything on fluid. **** YOU Raikan. ;)

how are your results Melq? lol! sorry, its just a little tweak I tried last night!

Just finished first match after switching to counter-attack and even though the mentality is on low i've manged to create 5 cc's. 3-0 against WBA away, great result. :)

Pretty good, but had some troubles with scoring at times. Had 9 games in the league so far, won 5, drew 4 (all 0-0 i think :D) but to be fair it was against Chelsea, Liverpool, City and Arsenal. I'm playing with Swansea, of course. :)

View attachment 217236View attachment 217237View attachment 217238

edit: Oh actually the score was 1-1 against city.
dude, for first season Swansea thats pretty **** impressive, plus it should get better further on as well once the team learns it 100%!

Use low match prep and defence positioning once its close to full :) and set throw ins to short (if its long)

well done mate!

All the credit goes to you, sir. Switching mentality to counter-attack works wonders. :)

Hoping that this tactics saves me at Crawley - If not i will Loose all faith in Raikan007 :D