Raikan007's "Swoop there it Is" 433 Dm tactic

hello raikan..im using 12.0.4 right now...is it work with this tactic..and another one...in ur op..u said better leave the oi...but u still suggest to set *** manager to do oi...so which one is the better

hello raikan..im using 12.0.4 right now...is it work with this tactic..and another one...in ur op..u said better leave the oi...but u still suggest to set *** manager to do oi...so which one is the better

hey bud, so am I still, need to hook my pc up to the net at home to update! not had time to do it yet....

for this tactic I suggest leaving as is! some people like to use it that is why I added it :)

do not apply any instructions! or remove all instructions for the strikers! that would be the best!

Hi Raikan, i'm currently using this tactic with my Everton squad. I have had some good results in the beginning of the season but atm i'm losing a lot of points to teams i should not be losing to.

0-3 vs Fulham
3-3 vs Blackburn
3-3 vs Stoke

The main problem is that i create an average of 10 chances (not ccc's) but the opposing team creates an average of about 20, so i'm actually quite lucky my strikers are doing ok'ish when it comes to finishing. I have 2 versions of the tactic, the standard one and a tweaked version for bigger teams and away games like suggested in the op. I don't get what is going wrong tbh because as far as i know my players fit the description pretty good and they did good in the beginning of the season. My starting line-up looks like this:

GK: Kameni
DR: Vrsaljko
DC: Jagielka / Heitinga
DL: Baines
DM: Fellaini
DLP: Rodwell (Jenssen is being rotated in DLP/AP position)
AP: Eriksen (traded Anichebe for Eriksen without any extra money)
AMR: Dos Santos
AML: Willian
S: Kadlec

Any tips on how to improve? Troubles only really started in November before that the opposing teams were not creating as many chances as they do now. I even beat Spurs 0-1 and Man Utd 1-0.

Thx in advance.

hey bud, so am I still, need to hook my pc up to the net at home to update! not had time to do it yet....

for this tactic I suggest leaving as is! some people like to use it that is why I added it :)

do not apply any instructions! or remove all instructions for the strikers! that would be the best!
thanks...will try it later...btw...is this tactic work with smaller team..and when should i use the shout...

Ok now it's just getting annoying, don't get me wrong i like the tactic a lot and was doing very good with it but my team has fallen apart like i have never had a team fall apart in my history of playing FM. I'm just lost for words when i watch them 'perform'. So after losing 3-0 to fulham and 3-3 at home vs Blackburn and Stoke i lost to Wolves at home in the FA cup 0-6 (not using youngsters as i wanted to get the team going again) and just played 1-1 vs Bolton at home, vs the Wolves we had one shot (not even on target) and they had 27... Same story vs Bolton, exept it wasn't that extreme 7 chances for me vs 18 for them.

I have no idea what is going on tbh. :)

Hi

I've been trying out this tactic, and it has been working well (if you only count in games at home) I manage man utd., and have been banging goals in against oppositions at home, but been loosing away to Aston villa, Newcastle, Wolves (5-1!!), west brom, QPR and Tottenham and this is after only 15 games in the premiership. Any suggestions what to do about this?

Hi Raikan, i'm currently using this tactic with my Everton squad. I have had some good results in the beginning of the season but atm i'm losing a lot of points to teams i should not be losing to.

0-3 vs Fulham
3-3 vs Blackburn
3-3 vs Stoke

The main problem is that i create an average of 10 chances (not ccc's) but the opposing team creates an average of about 20, so i'm actually quite lucky my strikers are doing ok'ish when it comes to finishing. I have 2 versions of the tactic, the standard one and a tweaked version for bigger teams and away games like suggested in the op. I don't get what is going wrong tbh because as far as i know my players fit the description pretty good and they did good in the beginning of the season. My starting line-up looks like this:

GK: Kameni
DR: Vrsaljko
DC: Jagielka / Heitinga
DL: Baines
DM: Fellaini
DLP: Rodwell (Jenssen is being rotated in DLP/AP position)
AP: Eriksen (traded Anichebe for Eriksen without any extra money)
AMR: Dos Santos
AML: Willian
S: Kadlec

Any tips on how to improve? Troubles only really started in November before that the opposing teams were not creating as many chances as they do now. I even beat Spurs 0-1 and Man Utd 1-0.

Thx in advance.

hey bud, that is very strange! I would drop the line to normal or even deep and with those players I would only play on the counter! change the run with ball often to sometimes for wingers and cut inside to move into channels! change to zonal marking in team instructions as well!

Just remember, players become complacent in tactics when its going well! Try and spice up team talks, change it up! **** on players who have a crappy game! always use another tactic and rotate! dont just use one! change match prep to defending and set to high for a while :)

good luck and I hope the results get better!

thanks...will try it later...btw...is this tactic work with smaller team..and when should i use the shout...

I am not sure mate, have not tried, however, on the page before it won a competition in the 3rd tier of Welsh football against some really good tactics! and its working for Kris' Novara team as well!

Ok now it's just getting annoying, don't get me wrong i like the tactic a lot and was doing very good with it but my team has fallen apart like i have never had a team fall apart in my history of playing FM. I'm just lost for words when i watch them 'perform'. So after losing 3-0 to fulham and 3-3 at home vs Blackburn and Stoke i lost to Wolves at home in the FA cup 0-6 (not using youngsters as i wanted to get the team going again) and just played 1-1 vs Bolton at home, vs the Wolves we had one shot (not even on target) and they had 27... Same story vs Bolton, exept it wasn't that extreme 7 chances for me vs 18 for them.

I have no idea what is going on tbh. :)

dude, never seen that before in my life! something you doing must be wrong (no offence) change the tactic, try and play some really easy friendlies to get morale back up!

Thanks mate and well done! :)

What would you say is the better tactic, this one or Short and Sweet?

they are two completely different tactics :) however, the Short and Sweet playing at home and this away with all the countering tweaks could work very well! however, the Might and Magic tactic 442 works a treat away with S&S at home :)

give it a shot, let me know :)

Hi

I've been trying out this tactic, and it has been working well (if you only count in games at home) I manage man utd., and have been banging goals in against oppositions at home, but been loosing away to Aston villa, Newcastle, Wolves (5-1!!), west brom, QPR and Tottenham and this is after only 15 games in the premiership. Any suggestions what to do about this?

thats strange, this tactic works better away from home for me! maybe use a different tactic away from home? Might and Magic for United works extremely well mate :) maybe give that a go?

hello raikan...a problem here...it seem like this tactic weak when playing away..2 games away,both lose..at home it really good...just now win with chelsea 2-0...im using sunderland...

did you make all the countering tweaks I mention in the OP when playing away from home?

holy ****! hahhah!

how many ccc's did you manage to create??

the Metzelder goal was from a corner correct? and the Huntelaar was 90th minute when your team took their foot off the pedal correct?

fantastic result!