Raikan007's "Swoop there it Is" 433 Dm tactic

Hi Raikan, i started another new save (what a surprise) and took the Dutch team Vitesse. With their money you'd think it'd be easy but it's far from it. :)

So...

View attachment 217778

I have used this DM tactic for every away game this season (except the game against RKC) And as you can see generally its worked brilliantly. I also decided to use your Pure Perfection tactic for the home game vs Groningen (who are one of the favourites to win the league) and as you can see we mauled them 4-0! I also had Anthony Annan sent off against AZ but we still held out, my keeper was also sent off in the 49th minute against Excelsior. So far with the tactics getting close to full fluidity it's working brilliantly. One gripe i have with it is mentioned above. Is there anyway to stop getting so many red cards? I know i've only had two but i thought that two in the space of three games isnt very good. Other than that, this tactic and your PP one is excellent :)

Here are the results i've had using your tactics in more detail...

View attachment 217779
The CCC count in that game wasn't brilliant i know but it was the first game i used your tactic with.

View attachment 217780

View attachment 217781
View attachment 217782
View attachment 217783
View attachment 217784

As you can see the stats arent always completely dominant, however i'd much rather have close stats and win than completely dominate a team and draw or lose. For example in the game against NAC Breda we had 18 shots and 10 on target to their 4 shots and 2 on target however we lost 1-0.

Great tactic as always, will probably update further as i move along in the season. :)

Okay. Been using it now for a while. And there is one thing always bugging me. When I got a offensive throw-in the opposite team always use it to counter on me. (Their CB or someone else wins the header and they got someone lurking and picks the second ball up) woop a counter on me. usually goals.

I dont know. I CAN prolly set more defenders to stay back ..but I dunno. Raikan, ? Did you have any particular special plan with the offensive thros? jus curious? maybe I can fix it so it´ll work better. :D

awesome tactic!!

Hey Raikan,

Sorry for the long silence, but I've just started my 2013/14 campaign with Southampton, declined job offers from Bayern Munich, Tottenham and Liverpool 'cause I wanna see if i can get the Saints to win the EPL and even the Champs League! Finished 5th in the standings for 2012/13 all thanks to your tactic!

I'm currently 8 games into 2013/14 and am sitting in 4th place, hopefully I can keep on getting good results to keep me in good stead throughout the season! Bought Abel Hernandez and Willian and they've been absolutely immense for me in the STC and AML roles!

Still having trouble finding an advanced playmaker for the MCR role though..

Keep up the great work, man!

I've been testing this with Chelsea. It seems good however I don't think it's working for me against the big teams. Here are the results so far:

0-2 Spurs
0-2 Lpool
0-3 Arsenal

With poor performances in each of the games. Going into a match with Man U now i'll see how it goes.

What role do you recommend I play van Persie, and what starting strategy for Arsenal? Cheers.

I must say, your tactic names might be lame and cheesy but they work a treat. Check out my first ten league games with Italian minnows Novara!

Aside from an obvious 3-1 defeat to Milan away and an unlucky 1-0 away to Fiorentina, It's been pretty **** impressive for a team predicted 19th.

10-albums597-218012.png

10-albums597-218013.png

10-albums597-218014.png

10-albums597-218015.png

Excellent job so far. It's probably down to my awesome management but I'm sure your tactic is helping a bit. Will update you as I do :)

Hi, thanks for uploading.

I was wondering who would be the better striker for this formation between: Love, Jovetic, Damiao and Doumbia ?

Ahoy Raikan,

Here are my results so far. Take in mind I only play the demo at the moment.

I did make a few tweaks, Eriksen as AMR is set to support with higher creativity and direct passing. My MCL has good long shots so set that to 'sometimes'.

Nice tactic m8.

1 thing though, I get a lot of offsides after attacking corners. The other team heads it away and my defending players just shoot it back to my corner taker who is still in offside position. Something to tweak?

View attachment 218233View attachment 218234View attachment 218235View attachment 218236View attachment 218237View attachment 218238View attachment 218239

Last edited:
How do they wingers play in this tactic? Do they take on their full backs? As I like to see that in a winger tactic.

Opposition Instructions:

Does not make sense! works better if you don't apply then the you say the following????

(works even better if you dont apply any instructions)
Assign assistant manager via the Team Policy screen
I suggest showing all their Attacking players to their weaker foots and closing down their main playmaker as well as hard tackling on their quicker strikers and wingers
You can also close down and tight mark the most uncomposed central defender and show him to his weaker foot

it works better if you dont actually apply any settings at all as opp instructions counter some of the instructions for each player! my cb do not tight mark and setting tight marking to the strikers counters that setting which is extremely important :)

so I suggest not using any otherwise you can do the usual which is explained underneath :)

I've been testing this with Chelsea. It seems good however I don't think it's working for me against the big teams. Here are the results so far:

0-2 Spurs
0-2 Lpool
0-3 Arsenal

With poor performances in each of the games. Going into a match with Man U now i'll see how it goes.
sorry to hear that mate! sounds like real life at the moment!

how are you lining up? who did you buy etc?

Hey Raikan,

Sorry for the long silence, but I've just started my 2013/14 campaign with Southampton, declined job offers from Bayern Munich, Tottenham and Liverpool 'cause I wanna see if i can get the Saints to win the EPL and even the Champs League! Finished 5th in the standings for 2012/13 all thanks to your tactic!

I'm currently 8 games into 2013/14 and am sitting in 4th place, hopefully I can keep on getting good results to keep me in good stead throughout the season! Bought Abel Hernandez and Willian and they've been absolutely immense for me in the STC and AML roles!

Still having trouble finding an advanced playmaker for the MCR role though..

Keep up the great work, man!
that is really impressive bud! did you get promoted in the first season using this as well?

two perfect signings! great job, post a few SS as well if you like? hopefully you can finish in one of the Ecl places :)

Okay. Been using it now for a while. And there is one thing always bugging me. When I got a offensive throw-in the opposite team always use it to counter on me. (Their CB or someone else wins the header and they got someone lurking and picks the second ball up) woop a counter on me. usually goals.

I dont know. I CAN prolly set more defenders to stay back ..but I dunno. Raikan, ? Did you have any particular special plan with the offensive thros? jus curious? maybe I can fix it so it´ll work better. :D

awesome tactic!!

never experienced that mate! sorry you are though! make a few changes in the set pieces instructions :)

I must say, your tactic names might be lame and cheesy but they work a treat. Check out my first ten league games with Italian minnows Novara!

Aside from an obvious 3-1 defeat to Milan away and an unlucky 1-0 away to Fiorentina, It's been pretty **** impressive for a team predicted 19th.

Excellent job so far. It's probably down to my awesome management but I'm sure your tactic is helping a bit. Will update you as I do :)

those are fantastic results Kris!

hahaha, I try my very best! :p

getting good results like this and others is more to do with the manager than the tactic! you can take a horse to water but you cant make it drink!

65% is down to good management, 30% is down to the tactic and the 5% is down to luck! (AI)

I look forward to your results, for away games maybe change to counter and play deeper! use shouts clear ball to flanks and pass into space so if the opposition are pressing you, once you get possession you hoof if clear to the quick wingers to take on defenders and cause problems on the counter :)

Hi, thanks for uploading.

I was wondering who would be the better striker for this formation between: Love, Jovetic, Damiao and Doumbia ?

in order:

Doumbia, Damiao, Love, Jovetic

Love and Jovetic can be deadly playing the Amr and Aml positions (Love performs really well on the Aml once retrained)

Hi Raikan, i started another new save (what a surprise) and took the Dutch team Vitesse. With their money you'd think it'd be easy but it's far from it. :)

So...

I have used this DM tactic for every away game this season (except the game against RKC) And as you can see generally its worked brilliantly. I also decided to use your Pure Perfection tactic for the home game vs Groningen (who are one of the favourites to win the league) and as you can see we mauled them 4-0! I also had Anthony Annan sent off against AZ but we still held out, my keeper was also sent off in the 49th minute against Excelsior. So far with the tactics getting close to full fluidity it's working brilliantly. One gripe i have with it is mentioned above. Is there anyway to stop getting so many red cards? I know i've only had two but i thought that two in the space of three games isnt very good. Other than that, this tactic and your PP one is excellent :)

Here are the results i've had using your tactics in more detail...

The CCC count in that game wasn't brilliant i know but it was the first game i used your tactic with.

s you can see the stats arent always completely dominant, however i'd much rather have close stats and win than completely dominate a team and draw or lose. For example in the game against NAC Breda we had 18 shots and 10 on target to their 4 shots and 2 on target however we lost 1-0.

Great tactic as always, will probably update further as i move along in the season. :)

very impressive results bud, great job! the ccc's will come in time! getting better players etc will also make it better!

Annan is a thug :) I have the lowest yellow and red card tally in the EPL with Tottenham using this :) its the players unfortunately! the keeper must have made a mistake..

I hope you dont get many more! keep me updated! what is Vitesse's media prediction?

How do they wingers play in this tactic? Do they take on their full backs? As I like to see that in a winger tactic.
yes they do :) they cut inside which:

1) creates space for your fullbacks to exploit (especially if using the look for overlap shout)
2) cross and play through balls