Raikan007's Tactical discussion & help thread

Hello! I wonder if you could make a tactic to LLM teams. type a basic tactic which I can build on if you understand? it would be appreciated very much on my part. Then you really like to give some tips o advice on how to find good players to the team. because I'm new to the LLM gaming. I would appreciate any help I can get. excuse the bad spelling. use of translation software.

Looks great Raikan.
Is this played though in the control, normal or attacking focus?

Hello! I wonder if you could make a tactic to LLM teams. type a basic tactic which I can build on if you understand? it would be appreciated very much on my part. Then you really like to give some tips o advice on how to find good players to the team. because I'm new to the LLM gaming. I would appreciate any help I can get. excuse the bad spelling. use of translation software.
hey bud :) I will get around to that sometime in the near future :) I am currently using my tactic for Afc Wimbledon and beat Swindon 1:0 away from home on the opening day with an impressive pre-season as well.. going to continue making the necessary changes to that for an LLM club...

Looks great Raikan.
Is this played though in the control, normal or attacking focus?
hey mate, there is no tactic here, its just for people to discuss and ask things/tips on tactics :)

I play mostly control, my 4-4-2 will be released on Monday for proper download! I am busy testing new "roles' to add to the already existing ones I have made so I can incorporate them into different tactics if I need to :)

hey bud :) I will get around to that sometime in the near future :) I am currently using my tactic for Afc Wimbledon and beat Swindon 1:0 away from home on the opening day with an impressive pre-season as well.. going to continue making the necessary changes to that for an LLM club...

okey... sounds very nice mate =) is ther any chance for me to get the tactic today``?? =) playing with York at the moment =)

okey... sounds very nice mate =) is ther any chance for me to get the tactic today``?? =) playing with York at the moment =)
yeah sure mate, my last result vs Mk Dons! So bleek! really took it to them! nearly a huge upset...

View attachment 198703

Tactic:
View attachment 198704

you can play on the counter as well and use the shouts:

• retain possession/get ball forward
  • work ball into box
  • hassle opponents
  • pass to feet/pass into space

yeah sure mate, my last result vs Mk Dons! So bleek! really took it to them! nearly a huge upset...

View attachment 198703

Tactic:
View attachment 198704

you can play on the counter as well and use the shouts:

• retain possession/get ball forward
  • work ball into box
  • hassle opponents
  • pass to feet/pass into space

thanks.. the shouts should i set them direct at kick off``?? and when i play against bigger team should i go for counter ?

yes for both :) retain and pass to feet should be used when playing away from home and the others/ used when playing at home

thank you.. is there any "key thing" i should know ? what player is importent?? =)

thank you.. is there any "key thing" i should know ? what player is importent?? =)
the stl is your playmaker forward.. if you have a good amc instead then just drop him into the amc slot and make him adv playmaker - attack..

str is your quick lethal finisher.

good luck

Raikan, what is the difference between asking your wingers to "cut inside" and "move into channels" ?
Also, what effect would making my wingers "roam" have?

Last edited:
Very interesting thread mate.

I just got my copy of the game from STEAM, and I'm loving it twice as much as the demo.

Started on a save file with my childhood favorites (SS Lazio). I have not sold any players, but have managed to loan out a few, and use the fees received to purchase Isaac Vorsah, and loan Federico Macheda for a year fro Man Utd.

My assistant coach suggested using 4-1-2-1-2 (or 4-4-2 Diamond) formation as primary, and 4-4-2, and 4-1-3-2 as backup formations.

I have decided to go with 4-1-2-1-2 for the start of the season. Lined up as follows:
(GK) Federico Marchetti, (LWBa) Javier Garrido, (LCBs) Stefan Radu, (RCBc) Isaac Vorsah, (DMCa) Lorik Cana, (MCLadvp) Giuseppe Sculli, (MCRadvp) Matuzalem, (AMCtre) Hernanes, (STCLtm) Miroslav Klose, (STCRp) Djibril Cisse

Subs: (GK) Juan Pablo Carrizo, (RB) Mariusz Stankevicius, (CB) Andre Dias, (DMC) Crisitian Ledesma, (MCL/R) Stefano Mauri, (AML/R) Senad Lulic, (STC) Federico Macheda

My defense functions as one unit, with everyone's slider pushed all the way back in defensive zone. Midfield is set with higher than normal creativity levels (individual instructions), and normal mentality, while the Trequartista (Hernanes) and the strikers are all out attack, with maximum levels of creativity, and set to short passing.

We just destroyed Rapid Bucaresti 4-0 away from home in UEFA Europa League competition, with Macheda getting his first start for Lazio, and netting a hat-trick in the process.

What do you think about my setup and tactics? I play all three formations with standard shouts, and slider adjustments, nothing is set on team instructions page.

Greetings from Canada, and thanks in advance boss!

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

I lied...I set team slider instructions to a deep defensive line, wide play, quick tempo, no time wasting, with focusing passing through the middle of the pitch, while counter-attacking the opposition when the opportunity presents itself.

Raikan, what is the difference between asking your wingers to "cut inside" and "move into channels" ?
Also, what effect would making my wingers "roam" have?
move into channels allows them to choose better runs whether it being cutting inside or running along the touchline, they will do it all and also depending on their PI's, they are also sort of playmakers with this that they are not old fashioned wingers that rush down the touchline and whip in crosses, its modern football!

Very interesting thread mate.

I just got my copy of the game from STEAM, and I'm loving it twice as much as the demo.

Started on a save file with my childhood favorites (SS Lazio). I have not sold any players, but have managed to loan out a few, and use the fees received to purchase Isaac Vorsah, and loan Federico Macheda for a year fro Man Utd.

My assistant coach suggested using 4-1-2-1-2 (or 4-4-2 Diamond) formation as primary, and 4-4-2, and 4-1-3-2 as backup formations.

I have decided to go with 4-1-2-1-2 for the start of the season. Lined up as follows:
(GK) Federico Marchetti, (LWBa) Javier Garrido, (LCBs) Stefan Radu, (RCBc) Isaac Vorsah, (DMCa) Lorik Cana, (MCLadvp) Giuseppe Sculli, (MCRadvp) Matuzalem, (AMCtre) Hernanes, (STCLtm) Miroslav Klose, (STCRp) Djibril Cisse

Subs: (GK) Juan Pablo Carrizo, (RB) Mariusz Stankevicius, (CB) Andre Dias, (DMC) Crisitian Ledesma, (MCL/R) Stefano Mauri, (AML/R) Senad Lulic, (STC) Federico Macheda

My defense functions as one unit, with everyone's slider pushed all the way back in defensive zone. Midfield is set with higher than normal creativity levels (individual instructions), and normal mentality, while the Trequartista (Hernanes) and the strikers are all out attack, with maximum levels of creativity, and set to short passing.

We just destroyed Rapid Bucaresti 4-0 away from home in UEFA Europa League competition, with Macheda getting his first start for Lazio, and netting a hat-trick in the process.

What do you think about my setup and tactics? I play all three formations with standard shouts, and slider adjustments, nothing is set on team instructions page.

Greetings from Canada, and thanks in advance boss!

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

I lied...I set team slider instructions to a deep defensive line, wide play, quick tempo, no time wasting, with focusing passing through the middle of the pitch, while counter-attacking the opposition when the opportunity presents itself.
seems good mate, dont give your players too much freedom and also dont give too many players to much freedom either otherwise they will not adhere to your plans and tactics 90% of the time!

this may work well against a team like Rapid but against Juve/Ac/Inter away from home you will get caught out :) set a more defensive/contolled approach for these games :)

Hey, currently managing Dortmund and my team seems to be abit unreliable in all areas. The defence seems to be pretty poor and we've conceded 9 goals already in the first 6 games of the season. I have won 4 games of these games and lost the other 2 (FC Bayern and HSV)

I'm using the current tactic that Dortmund have which is the 4-2-3-1 (no wingers just AMC's) and haven't made many signings due to little funding at start. I've got: Sanogo, Gabriel Silva (LB) and Vrsaljko(rb).

Was hoping if anyone would care to help me out if they know anything about the Dortmund team? :)

are you focusing mainly on coming through Gotze? it is easy for the opposing team to stop 1 player if you are only focused on coming through him!

post a SS of your team instructions if you like and will gladly give you a few pointers :)

are you focusing mainly on coming through Gotze? it is easy for the opposing team to stop 1 player if you are only focused on coming through him!

post a SS of your team instructions if you like and will gladly give you a few pointers :)

I haven't been able to use Gotze as he has just got back from injury since Pre Season, but I was hoping to focus on him yeah, so would be easier to not make him the primary playmaker?

Won't be able to post a screenshot for a few hours so will get back to you then. But I think I've got it set to the default, they're set to Counter/Standard (depending the team) and Fluid with Direct Passing and High Tempo, I know it's not much help, sorry. Will post a screenshot soon.

It worked pre season and for the first two german cup games of the season, I won with two 4-0's, Schalke and some D2 team. But since I've started the League my team haven't been preforming that well :( I just want to stick to this formation or something similar as Dortmund seem to have alot of talented young midfielders and I want to be able to rotate them all around.

If you like a narrow type formation this is what I suggest setting up like...
View attachment 199169

of course the roles will change according to your players but having the two Amc (Kagawa and Gotze) will be your focal point, have them play 1 2's amongst themselves and make them drop deep to get the ball or even ask Gotze to drop deep and play it (through balls often) forward to Kagawa who makes forward runs (run from deep and run with ball) along with your striker so Kagawa will act as your 2nd striker as he is quite deadly... I will delve into player PI's later if you would like me to or even create one for you :)