Rangers v Sporting Lisbon 17/02 K/O1 7:45pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
FULL-TIME: SPORTING 2-2 [AGG: 3-3] RANGERS

Edu goal: Stunning last-gasp winner from Maurice Edu to put Rangers into the last 16. Fine play for Healy to zip one low across the six-yard box as Edu, onside, prods home from a couple of yards out. Great courage.

Well done the Gers, shook off a poor defeat at the weekend with a result like this.

Edu goal: Stunning last-gasp winner from Maurice Edu to put Rangers into the last 16. Fine play for Healy to zip one low across the six-yard box as Edu, onside, prods home from a couple of yards out. Great courage.

that was a fantastic goal, right at the death, awesome

Well done Rangers on getting through, good to see Scotland doing well in Europe... for once. XD

Ranger vs. PSV next round init?
I really dont what them in the Final in Dublin :S dont care that much about the coefficients.

Totally Deserved result tonight, Sporting are a very poor team although Yannick Djalo played very well tonight.

Once again Rangers do Scotland proud ;)

Credit to Foster and Healy for the goal, great play by both :)

it was hardley a stunning goal tbh! terrible defending and if the Sporting lb hadnt dived in with a slide tackle nowhere near the ball edu would have been offside.
Anyway congratulations more games for the small squad to play in.
You will be brought back down to earth on Wednesday :)

I really dont what them in the Final in Dublin :S dont care that much about the coefficients.

Would be amazing to see Gers winning Europa League in Celtic country wouldnt it ;)?

Great achievement, Rangers!! I really want them to go all the way now, although this time, win in the final :p

Good luck lads!!!

Last edited:
it was hardley a stunning goal tbh! terrible defending and if the Sporting lb hadnt dived in with a slide tackle nowhere near the ball edu would have been offside.
Anyway congratulations more games for the small squad to play in.
You will be brought back down to earth on Wednesday :)

BBC'S Words not mine:)

Could see it becoming Manchester take#2 if it happened to be honest mate.

Anyone I'm not sure whether i'm happy or not with the result to be honest. One thing I am glad about is that we never went to extra time, that was the last thing we needed and at 2-1 nothing had changed because we still had to score that goal. David healy has now pretty much done more than lafferty has done! When is that man going to get a start ? I'd honestly start him on sunday and then on wednesday. And for that last goal 3 players could have score it there XD

Mendes just had to score though didn't he :p

Could see it becoming Manchester take#2 if it happened to be honest mate.

Anyone I'm not sure whether i'm happy or not with the result to be honest. One thing I am glad about is that we never went to extra time, that was the last thing we needed and at 2-1 nothing had changed because we still had to score that goal. David healy has now pretty much done more than lafferty has done! When is that man going to get a start ? I'd honestly start him on sunday and then on wednesday. And for that last goal 3 players could have score it there XD

Mendes just had to score though didn't he :p
I have always loved Mendes even when he played for Rangers!
Well the BBC got it spot on mate, it was truly stunning 90+3 mins to send the mighty gers into the next round...STUNNING!

28bqr5x.gif

I knew it was stunning in that way but really sloppy defending by Sporting all they had to do was hang on for another few minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.