Rangers v Sporting Lisbon 17/02 K/O1 7:45pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still avoiding simple answers ? Barcelona had a goal disallowed against Arsenal on wednesday is the referees against them ?? Seriously shut up and stop making excuses for your poor team.

I know that the ref made a mistake that severely harmed barcelona, the goal should have stood. I always defend the truth, not the **** that refs make up. Im not making excuses. Im pointing out mistakes. Not only mistakes against my team, but every team that has been damaged by refs. for example, sportings rivals, benfica. They had a goal disallowed in their last match against Guimarães, and i feel that it is highly unfair, even tough i wish them all painful deaths.

I know that the ref made a mistake that severely harmed barcelona, the goal should have stood. I always defend the truth, not the **** that refs make up. Im not making excuses. Im pointing out mistakes. Not only mistakes against my team, but every team that has been damaged by refs. for example, sportings rivals, benfica. They had a goal disallowed in their last match against Guimarães, and i feel that it is highly unfair, even tough i wish them all painful deaths.

You point out mistakes in other people though rather than pointing mistakes out in your team.

1. I think it's a disgrace that you wish people painful deaths - truly shows what kind of person you are.

2. If you win the league (obviously that's not going to happen because of your current situation but this is an example) and it was all down to that disallowed goal would you then turn around and say we don't deserve this title because Benfica had a goal disallowed.

Are you trying to say you don't make mistakes in life ? everyone is human time to stop making up excuses as to who's fault it was that sporting didn't win and start looking at your own team and pick out the mistakes there.

You point out mistakes in other people though rather than pointing mistakes out in your team.

1. I think it's a disgrace that you wish people painful deaths - truly shows what kind of person you are.

2. If you win the league (obviously that's not going to happen because of your current situation but this is an example) and it was all down to that disallowed goal would you then turn around and say we don't deserve this title because Benfica had a goal disallowed.

Are you trying to say you don't make mistakes in life ? everyone is human time to stop making up excuses as to who's fault it was that sporting didn't win and start looking at your own team and pick out the mistakes there.

I see many flaws in sporting, many. but my argument still stands.

Rangers have just scored its now 0-1

El Hadj Diouf

Really not impressed by Sporting at all, can still see them scoring though but I think we'll go through comfortably :)

Gooooooooalll!!! Rangers!!!!!! Hahaahhaahahahah you're not big anymore sporting!

WOOOOOOOOOOOO !! Definitely deserved it in the end :D

****! Sporting just got knocked off with a goal in the last minutes!

YAAASSSSS! What a bit of play, we are through.
Thank us for the co-efficient points next season Scotland

:D:D:D:D:D

Gotta Love Healy for making the cross

:D:D:D:D:D

---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 AM ----------

Meh, let's face it, no matter how good the co-effs are, Scottish teams + European football = FAIL.

Shame Rangers are brittish :)

Status
Not open for further replies.