Rangers vs Celtic - Jan 2nd 2011

As everyones doing they're lineups and the like, I'll do my'n :$

Whittaker-Weir-Bougherra-Papac

Weiss-Davis-Mcculloch-Naismith

Miller-Beattie
And yes, that team should absolutely destory Celtic if they bring their game.​

am not sayin he doesnt go round players but its like 1 outa 100 he actually scores many goals has he scored for celtic

XD Almost every time he plays, he scores. He never used to play as much due to lack of fitness, but he has a very good scoring rate. Remember, he's a winger, not a striker. He doesn't have to score every game. ;)

Its just that every time i see mcourt score its by a mazy run then a goal

2008– Celtic 27 (7)

7 goals in 27 according to wikipedia, decent strike rate, hardly exceptional though.

2008–Celtic27(7
7 goals in 27 according to wikipedia, decent strike rate, hardly exceptional though.

Many of those were sub appearances though, 10 minutes left in games, stuff like that. And often, he got injured before he could do anything. Still decent, and he does set up his fair share as well.

Miller-Beattie
And yes, that team should absolutely destory Celtic if they bring their game.​

Not beattie mate ! lol

---------- Post added at 05:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 AM ----------

And it is true Mccourt never starts as much as he should for celtic

Miller-Beattie
And yes, that team should absolutely destory Celtic if they bring their game.[/LE

i think we should go 4-5-1 cause i dont think beattie is much of a threat tbh, i would mabye put foster or broadfoot(if fit) in right back and move whittaker into midfield, or if edu is fit play him in the 5 man midfield :D different story if big kyle is playing stick him up front with miller and he will get in about the scumXD​

Not beattie mate ! lol

---------- Post added at 05:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 AM ----------

And it is true Mccourt never starts as much as he should for celtic

*******​

Whittaker-Weir-Bougherra-Papac​

Weiss-Davis-Mcculloch-Naismith​

Miller-Beattie​

And yes, that team should absolutely destory Celtic if they bring their game.[/LE

i think we should go 4-5-1 cause i dont think beattie is much of a threat tbh, i would mabye put foster or broadfoot(if fit) in right back and move whittaker into midfield, or if edu is fit play him in the 5 man midfield :D different story if big kyle is playing stick him up front with miller and he will get in about the scumXD​

This is beatties game my friends ;) In all honesty he's done everything but score for us tbh.​

Old Firm moar liek Old Fart Derby lololol

...pardon me for my fail attempt at being a troll.

I just cant see us playing 2 men up front. and beattie isn't the answer in my opinion, King Kenny as always against the tic :p

---------- Post added at 05:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 AM ----------

Old Firm moar liek Old Fart Derby lololol

...pardon me for my fail attempt at being a troll.

serious fail that would be. I wish there was a dislike button tbh :S

Rangers won 4-1 on boxing day with pathetic lucky goals haha... murphy wont play hes injured, thank god browns banned aswell will do us a favour :D either 2-2 or 2-1 to celtic... mccourt, stokes and miller to score either once or twice ;)

formation will be
mcgregor
cole
weir
boogie
papac
whittaker
davis
hutton
mcculloch
edu
miller
walter likes a suprise lol

I just cant see us playing 2 men up front. and beattie isn't the answer in my opinion, King Kenny as always against the tic :p

---------- Post added at 05:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 AM ----------

serious fail that would be. I wish there was a dislike button tbh :S

Meh, if we don't I'd go

Foster-Weir-Boughy-Papac

Naismith-Davis-Edu-Whittaker

Weiss
Miller
Weiss was pretty effective in the hole at Fir Park, would happily see him tear Majstorovic a new one.​

Rangers won 4-1 on boxing day with pathetic lucky goals haha... murphy wont play hes injured, thank god browns banned aswell will do us a favour :D either 2-2 or 2-1 to celtic... mccourt, stokes and miller to score either once or twice ;)

yes "pathetic" " lucky" goals, weiss took it by 2 players then slotted the ball into the corner|)

are you jokeing? brown was good against the well and we could defiantly use him in a game like this.

oO) Its the biggest derby in British football ?

have you ever see one?

Nah mate all jokes all jokes only read about the Old Firm though in books shame be nice to see one haven't checked the telly's schedule

seriously your on the wind up arnt ya??

are you jokeing? brown was good against the well and we could defiantly use him in a game like this.

brown could have given celtic much needed expierence in this old firm with a team that is pretty knew to the physicalness of the old firm, people who say he would not be usefull to have for celtic in a game like this are pretty well .. clueless