Rangers vs Celtic - Jan 2nd 2011

yes "pathetic" " lucky" goals, weiss took it by 2 players then slotted the ball into the corner|)

And Miller's goal set up by our centre back.

Rangers to win this one again. 2-0/2-1 although there is a chance of 3-1 again

McGregor

Whitakker
Weir
Bougherra
Papac

Naismith
Davis
McCulloch
Lafferty

Weiss

Miller

I have a feeling Lafferty will be thrown back in at the deep end. Not heard much of Edu making a return?

Anyway right now the first thought in mind should be the memorial of the 66 that died on the 2nd January 1971, rest in peace.

And Miller's goal set up by our centre back.

Rangers to win this one again. 2-0/2-1 although there is a chance of 3-1 again

McGregor

Whitakker
Weir
Bougherra
Papac

Naismith
Davis
McCulloch
Lafferty

Weiss

Miller

I have a feeling Lafferty will be thrown back in at the deep end. Not heard much of Edu making a return?

Anyway right now the first thought in mind should be the memorial of the 66 that died on the 2nd January 1971, rest in peace.

a dont understand you, are you a motherwell rangers or celtic fan? you say rangers goals are pathetic, then say brown being out will be good for yous as if you are a celtic fan, then u say millers goal was set up by a centre back as if ur talking about a motherwell centre back. am confusedd:(

---------- Post added at 02:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 AM ----------

right i understand now bougherra set up millers goal, but in all honesty a thought that was quite a well worked move and goal (A)

everybody keeps sayin basically the same 11 that beat motherwell has any1 actully followed rangers week in week out??

big games are different look at bursapor for example theres always a suprise

everybody keeps sayin basically the same 11 that beat motherwell has any1 actully followed rangers week in week out??

big games are different look at bursapor for example theres always a suprise

Up and down the country mate, up and down the country ;)

a dont understand you, are you a motherwell rangers or celtic fan? you say rangers goals are pathetic, then say brown being out will be good for yous as if you are a celtic fan, then u say millers goal was set up by a centre back as if ur talking about a motherwell centre back. am confusedd:(

---------- Post added at 02:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 AM ----------

right i understand now bougherra set up millers goal, but in all honesty a thought that was quite a well worked move and goal (A)

haahaha! I think you quoted the wrong person:L im obviously a rangers fan. And our centre back? I mean bougherra as it was him who passed the ball across for Miller to score.

EDIT: yes i was saying it was a well worked goal. I was saying that in anguish at the person who said all our goals were pathetic and lucky haha!

Yes we follow Rangers week in week out, Im a season ticket holder fs. Bursaspor? bit of a difference between Celtic and Bursaspor. We were pretty attackii-minded against Bursaspor i thought and it WILL be the same against Celtic on Sunday.

And the reason we keep saying the same 11 is because we only really have that 11 apart from Lafferty, Edu and Jelavic.. oh and that guy Webster they often talk about :p

Yes we follow Rangers week in week out, Im a season ticket holder fs. Bursaspor? bit of a difference between Celtic and Bursaspor. We were pretty attackii-minded against Bursaspor i thought and it WILL be the same against Celtic on Sunday.

And the reason we keep saying the same 11 is because we only really have that 11 apart from Lafferty, Edu and Jelavic.. oh and that guy Webster they often talk about :p
na i was talkin bout bursapor away specifically plus any champo league game this season theres always been a suprise

and fs mate big laff n edu ave been out since the aberdeen game at the end of nov so a month without them big deal when weve played bout 3 games

na i was talkin bout bursapor away specifically plus any champo league game this season theres always been a suprise

and fs mate big laff n edu ave been out since the aberdeen game at the end of nov so a month without them big deal

exactly, thats what im saying. Everybodys mentioning the same 11 because thats basically all we have, without dipping into the youngsters.

Anyway, we do have Kerkar|? but if Smith won't fire him on when were 4-1 up with 20 mins to go away to Motherwell then when will he play him?

he got injured mate, was ment to be back for around about this time but:S
played in a charity 5 a side the other day lol

---------- Post added at 06:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 AM ----------

exactly, thats what im saying. Everybodys mentioning the same 11 because thats basically all we have, without dipping into the youngsters.

Anyway, we do have Kerkar|? but if Smith won't fire him on when were 4-1 up with 20 mins to go away to Motherwell then when will he play him?
but its not the same 11 thats wat am sayin theres always a suprise

Anyway, we do have Kerkar|? but if Smith won't fire him on when were 4-1 up with 20 mins to go away to Motherwell then when will he play him?[/QUOTE]
ano i was shoutin bring on kerkar n my we bro said who is that felt like slapping him lol

played in a charity 5 a side the other day lol

---------- Post added at 06:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 AM ----------

but its not the same 11 thats wat am sayin theres always a suprise

awryt haha, i doubt walter will through a youth player into this game, if we win then we have the potential to go 7 points clear if we dont drop any points and win our two games in hand.. that gives us some leg room at the top. After that Celtic would probably crumble.

And if murphy is out with Hooper does that mean its Samaras and Stokes up front for them?