Rangers vs Celtic - Jan 2nd 2011

One of the best moments in my life ... and I hope this will happen again soon... of course, with different goalscorers ...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zTiQXJIMOE"]YouTube - celtic 2 rangers 1 - 16 04 08[/ame]​

Rangers 3 - 1 Celtic

Miller(2),Lafferty - Stokes

Rangers have better players, and most of Celtics best players are injured. No chance.

Walter Smith got on the phone to Neil Lennon:
Walter: "Neil, we're having a wee party on Saturday night and we'd like you to come along."
Lennon: "Sorry, Walter, I can't manage."
Walter: "I know that, but why not come to the party anyway?"

Last edited:
I reckon we could get a win

2-1 Rangers

RIP to the 66 people from 1971

Hopefully it's 5-5 and each team gets 2 men sent off. Haven't had one of those crackers for a while.

I hope Celtic wins and many long-term injuries for Rangers.

I obviously hope Rangers win as I support them BUT what I really want to see is both sets of fans paying their respects to those 66 people that lost their lives 40 years ago.
Football rivalries and bragging rights are stupid on a day like tomorrow when we remember those folks that aren't with us today.
I'm sure there's more to life than football but let's hope tomorrow's game isn't an ill tempered hate fest.

I hope Celtic wins and many long-term injuries for Rangers.

Sicko mate, i hate Celtic at the best of times, but would never wish that upon anyone. Especially on the anniversary of such a tradgedy...
hang your head mate, hang your head!

im going to watch in the boozer and then goin to the big game of the day see the dees hammer ross county :D

I cant make it got to go to a family party :O
Just because they know there going to lose lol

this half support celtic