Raoul Moat on the Loose

Gazza's lost the plot, lol.

No no, not LOL, it's a ******* shame to see him like this. He has completely lost the plot, I can't believe that Gazza has turned out like this. I remember watching him, in his prime, how the **** he has turned out like this I dont know but.

Fortuneatly for Gazza the media seem to have all but ignored his interview.

I've seriously, fell asleep twice watching this..

Not very exciting.. But still watching. (A)

I havn't been watching so what is going on with Gazza? How the **** did he get involved?

SkyNewsBreak

Paul Gascoigne tells Metro Radio he brought Raoul Moat 'a can of lager, some chicken, a mobile phone' and some clothes.

Prehaps someone needs to ask the psychic octopus about which path is the best 1 to take?

I would love to hear this guys story about how he was able to hide/run for 6 days

Last edited:
Just goes to show, Guns are too easy to get hold of in this country :S

I havn't been watching so what is going on with Gazza? How the **** did he get involved?

Don't know exactly what happened, but he came down with food and all that claiming to be his best mate or something like that.

SkyNewsBreak

Paul Gascoigne tells Metro Radio he brought Raoul Moat 'a can of lager, some chicken, a mobile phone' and some clothes.

Prehaps someone needs to ask the psychic octopus about which path is the best 1 to take?

If that isn't a joke.. Then they wouldn't give him a Mobile phone mate..

Why give him food and that?
Leave him there, and let him suffer, until he gives up and surrenders and they can take him in.

Why give him food and that?
Leave him there, and let him suffer, until he gives up and surrenders and they can take him in.

To build up trust and some sort of relationship to help lever negotiations to get him to hand himself over alive.

You gotta love this country...where else could such a bizarre situation have happened? Firstly, 7 days to find a guy in a couple of square miles? Secondly, not just shooting to disarm? And finally...GAZZA!?!?

I believe this will be over by 2-3am ( but i tend to predict wrong )

Raoul Moat has clearly never played Call of Duty before if he seriously thinks he can take on a sniper with a sawn off shotgun (H)

I think the police should just wait - theres no way he can carry on for much longer and must be knackered by now. he will need to go sleep eventually and they can get him then....

I think the police should just wait - theres no way he can carry on for much longer and must be knackered by now. he will need to go sleep eventually and they can get him then....

The police will tire too...

Back