Raoul Moat on the Loose

my views are nothing to do with remorse. i hope they shoot him down like a dog. but to torture and brutalize someone, thats just needless.

also PC Rathband isnt dead.

to shoot 3 innocent people is needless aswell.

my views are nothing to do with remorse. i hope they shoot him down like a dog. but to torture and brutalize someone, thats just needless.

He didn't kill the policeman, he killed his girlfriend's new lover

Does it matter? He has killed someone and tried to kill a policeman. Is that not enough?! :S

Does it matter? He has killed someone and tried to kill a policeman. Is that not enough?! :S
im just correcting him. i didnt say it changed anything at all

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

to shoot 3 innocent people is needless aswell.
but i rather not be like them thats my opinion on them. if you have different views that your choice. i dont want to be on their level, inflicting that kind of pain just because they did

He didn't kill the policeman, he killed his girlfriend's new lover
He still shot the officer with the intention of killing him, and killed two other people. That's two people and an attempted murder of an officer of the law.

Okay, my bad; he isn't dead. And I do respect your views on the situation and I agree he deserves out in this world. But we need Capital Punishment back into this country, he'll put in a cell for years of life, given food; bed; exercise -- which in my opinon and what Moat has done he doesn't deserve that. He deserved a whole lot more.

Fairplay to the police for being able to keep him in this area tho

@swaggasaur

He killed one (the ex's new lover), shot her twice and shot the policeman twice, both have survived.

Add to the murder and two attempted murders, armed robery (chip shop) and burlary (food from houses) (although i doubt they will bother with the burglaries considering) .... he's looking at quite a while in prison if he gets out of this alive.

Really why though do you WANT to torture someone ? It's just sick. I couldn't live with myself if I had done that to a fellow human being. Prison is a big enough punishment fo rme.

He still shot the officer with the intention of killing him, and killed two other people. That's two people and an attempted murder of an officer of the law.

Okay, my bad; he isn't dead. And I do respect your views on the situation and I agree he deserves out in this world. But we need Capital Punishment back into this country, he'll put in a cell for years of life, given food; bed; exercise -- which in my opinon and what Moat has done he doesn't deserve that. He deserved a whole lot more.
i agree, he doesnt deserve to be in prison, hes deserves death. but i couldnt bring myself to want to see someone tortured to death, but thats just my opinion, and i can fully understand why people would want more, the man has inflicted widespread carnage. but its just not something i could stomach

Last edited:
The guy whos holding the tazer, is his arm not tired now lol??

@swaggasaur

He killed one (the ex's new lover), shot her twice and shot the policeman twice, both have survived.

Add to the murder and two attempted murders, armed robery (chip shop) and burlary (food from houses) (although i doubt they will bother with the burglaries considering) .... he's looking at quite a while in prison if he gets out of this alive.
Okay, I'm corrected again but it's still attempted murder. And he still tried to kill an officer, my views stand because this is what Raoul Moat deserves. I hope he doesn't take the cowards way-out, and gets what he truly deserves.

Really why though do you WANT to torture someone ? It's just sick. I couldn't live with myself if I had done that to a fellow human being. Prison is a big enough punishment fo rme.
Prison is fine where he receives a bed, 3 meals a day which is better than some families are getting on the outside. Excercise, clean water, again better than some people get on the outside, oh and if he acts good he can get a TV, XBOX 360 oh and throw a laptop in there, just what a murdering **** deserves.

The guy whos holding the tazer, is his arm not tired now lol??

It's not live. It's previously shot footage that they keep replaying.

I imagine though, it will be if he has been holding it this long :P

The media blew this way up. They should have just let the police deal with it. He pick the people he shot they werent at random tho that doesnt mean he isnt dangerous he wasnt going around picking people off. With a name like that no wonder hes ****** up.

i agree, he doesnt deserve to be in prison, hes deserves death. but i couldnt bring myself to want to see someone tortured to death, but thats just my opinion, and i can fully understand why people would want more, the man has inflicted widespread carnage. but its just not something i could stomach
I obviously wouldn't want to view/partake in the torture of Raoul Moat, it's just something in which my opinon he deserves for the havoc he's caused around Northcumbria and areas around.

I obviously wouldn't want to view/partake in the torture of Raoul Moat, it's just something in which my opinon he deserves for the havoc he's caused around Northcumbria and areas around.
yeah i see what you mean. its like the punishment doesnt feel like it fits the crime. thats why for me, the prevention of crime is much more important than the punishment of crime.

I think if he was going to harm himself or the police officers then he would have done it by now. Well im hoping because i dont want to see anyone harmed.

prison 1 meal a day and a cell that he can barely stand in with a window too high for him ^^

Prison is fine where he receives a bed, 3 meals a day which is better than some families are getting on the outside. Excercise, clean water, again better than some people get on the outside, oh and if he acts good he can get a TV, XBOX 360 oh and throw a laptop in there, just what a murdering **** deserves.

Doesn't matter. I'll get slated for this, but if I spent my life in a prison, I know I'd lose my sanity. I just know it. Like the mad sheep said, prevention of crime is more important than punishment.

Gazza's gone down there to speak to him, apparently he's his mate :S

Well if this cant get any stranger now Gazza is there as a friend of Moats!. Gazza have you been drinking again??

Back