Rapid V Aston Villa Match Thread ITV 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
its just i have heard alot of fans saying they are please he has left thats all. i didnt include you mate i apologise, i actually wanted villa to win.

Fair enough. It was the tiny minority that wanted him to leave, though. Most of us were sitting around with our heads in our hands. :p

Honestly, who's playing left back? Beye? He's utterly useless.

Last edited:
not a good night for The Brittish Clubs in Europe as Celtic, Motherwell, Dundee United and soon to be Villa knocked out of Europe in August :':)'(

What is so difficult about a sodding penalty kick? I, literally, could have scored the last two Villa have had. Carew's normally alright as well, but who on Earth picked Petrov to take that one? Give it to Ireland or something...

So, how many other Rangers fans wish to kill Guzan just now ??

Yeah, sure, Nikica Jelavic can be honorary guest !!! :D

I reckon he'll be too busy in Europe. Still, I'm sure Kevin McDonald can make an appearance, now that he's soon to be out of a job...

Bob Bradley :wub: Sign him up, Lerner.

What a game though..

Aston Villa 2 - 3 Rapid Vienna

If anyone didn't hear. :)

I lol'ed.

but not asmuch as the Celtic result.

Villa are shocking at the moment.

Even worse than us under Ramos... at least we won a cup. ;)

If it wasn't such a jubilant occasion I'd abuse you, but, Villa lost, and are out of Europe and adding to their financial troubles, they have no manager and have conceded nine goals in their past two games...

Yay!

SOTV.

If it wasn't such a jubilant occasion I'd abuse you, but, Villa lost, and are out of Europe and adding to their financial troubles, they have no manager and have conceded nine goals in their past two games...

Yay!

SOTV.
shut up, or get an infraction. mindless

Status
Not open for further replies.