Rapid V Aston Villa Match Thread ITV 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like fair rival banter to me.
you know it only leads to arguments, and its a little OTT, theres a line where banter just becomes trolling.i just annoyed wiith it quickly these days, dont think theres been a thread this week that hasnt had an argument. one guy decided to get all sectarian in one as well.

shut up, or get an infraction. mindless

I don't see what I've done wrong there to be honest, it's my opinion and I stress it. Are you naive enough to think that if it was the other way round that the Villa fans would take sympathy on us? Exactly, at the moment we are performing better than them, and that calls for celebration! :D

I don't see what I've done wrong there to be honest, it's my opinion and I stress it. Are you naive enough to think that if it was the other way round that the Villa fans would take sympathy on us? Exactly, at the moment we are performing better than them, and that calls for celebration! :D

I dunno, personally I wouldn't give a **** if you were doing well or badly. Its your club, and we have ours. I praised Brum's successful season back, and its good to see them in the league.

Alternatively I could **** you all to **** and say that you're the worst team ever and I hope you get relegated after winning no games, but hey, I'd like to think football's progressed beyond that. If you have to be so childish, well, I guess that's your perogative normally, but this is a forum and a moderator who was specifically appointed to deal with this has asked you to stop. I'd stop if I were you mate, we don't want any infractions being handed out for a more or less pointless reason. ;)

Feel sorry for Kevin MacDonald.

That was a most bizarre and naive end to the match by Villa (only saw second half).

Might be for the best though GodCubed given size of your squad?

I dunno, personally I wouldn't give a **** if you were doing well or badly. Its your club, and we have ours. I praised Brum's successful season back, and its good to see them in the league.

Alternatively I could **** you all to **** and say that you're the worst team ever and I hope you get relegated after winning no games, but hey, I'd like to think football's progressed beyond that. If you have to be so childish, well, I guess that's your perogative normally, but this is a forum and a moderator who was specifically appointed to deal with this has asked you to stop. I'd stop if I were you mate, we don't want any infractions being handed out for a more or less pointless reason. ;)

I apologise if you're part of the very outweighed minority of Villa fans who won't pointlessly abuse us, I lightly abused Villa, just because we're finally getting better results than you. I'm the first one to admit when we've done badly and other than now in the past few years I haven't had the genuine opportunity to say these things.

Anyway, I still don't see what an infraction would have been used, I don't see what rules I broke?

Last edited:
Feel sorry for Kevin MacDonald.

That was a most bizarre and naive end to the match by Villa (only saw second half).

Might be for the best though GodCubed given size of your squad?

Yeah, but that's what we said last year. We do have a small squad, admittedly misused by O'Neill's lack of rotation. We still ran out of steam, though.

I apologise if you're part of the very outweighed minority of Villa fans who won't pointlessly abuse us, I lightly abused Villa, just because we're finally getting better results than you. I'm the first one to admit when we've done badly and other than now in the past few years I haven't had the genuine opportunity to say these things.

Ha, come on mate, we're 2 games into the season. Come back to me when we're 20 games in. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.