Rate My Kit Thread - *Please Read Rules Before Posting*

I have altered the template since then so it is definitely wont be like that in the new one.

Here is a new folded kit template i made
Santos signed by Neymar
santosfolded.png

The bottom left and top right corners look a little too sharp; if you could sort that out it'd be lovely.

ok Mike fixed that and here is it also with a frame,
santosfolded-2.png
kfoldedframe.png

Last edited:
I like that folded template, I might start having a play around with some new looking ones, I'm just a bit ocd with wanting all the kits to look the same and it irks me when the kits are in different formats on the match screen. Sad, I know!

I've been creating some kits to go with Will1981's Youth Academy Challenge, quite like em so thought I'd post em up. Nothing sophisticated, just the old FB template.

View attachment 240843View attachment 240844View attachment 240845View attachment 240846View attachment 240847View attachment 240848View attachment 240849View attachment 240850View attachment 240851View attachment 240852

you need to make the kits bigger it is too difficult to see the details, plus you might want to make the colours a little less bright

Arsenal Signed By RVP
arsenalfolded.png
kfoldedframe-1.png

you need to make the kits bigger it is too difficult to see the details, plus you might want to make the colours a little less bright

Arsenal Signed By RVP
arsenalfolded.png
kfoldedframe-1.png

Love the tempate Kev. Are you planning on releasing it? I have an idea for a background using it :p

an evolution in kit making for sure my friend ! well done !!

an experimantation in kits' appearance in future times,my manchester united kits :

mufco.png
mufc2.png

Very good replicas, can't find anything wrong with them. Loving the Poland kits. 10/10 for all.

By no means a 'finished article', but it's a template I'm working on:

arseh.png
arseaa.png

Cheers Mike.
Em there very good. Only fault would be that they look kind of rough along the sides of the kit and also on the dummys right arm.(left as you view).
But other than that they are great. Loving the original template so giving them a 9.5 out of ten.Sort out the jaggedness and they would be a perfect 10 :)

Anyway heres 2 more that Iv just done:
Russia:
View attachment 242237View attachment 242236

Czech Republic:
View attachment 242235View attachment 242234

What do people think of the template. Iv been told by a few before that they wernt keen on it...

Yeh the design for the kit is nice but the template is no the best so i would rate them
Russia 8/10
Czech Republic 7.5/10
Would be higher but i am not a fan of the template

Man utd folded kit
united-1.png
unitedframe.png

here's my template that is still in early stages of production. Its my first ever try at making a template. This kit is based on palaces new home shirt for 12/13:
palacehome.png

EDIT: also the collar isnt right, could be bigger and isnt the right colour

Last edited:
here's my template that is still in early stages of production. Its my first ever try at making a template. This kit is based on palaces new home shirt for 12/13:
palacehome.png

EDIT: also the collar isnt right, could be bigger and isnt the right colour

Decent first attempt at template making but I'm really not fond of it. The sleeves need sorting (or the body) as they look out of proportion by a mile. Keep going though. As for the design, it's a good 6/10.

Another template I'm working on; a flat, laid-out kit.

arsenalhomer.png
arsenalawayw.png

Czech Republic:
View attachment 242235View attachment 242234

What do people think of the template. Iv been told by a few before that they wernt keen on it...

I am working on that template too :)

A few quick pointers on the Czech and the Polish kits, as I made them for FbKits....

Poland - The stripes are too big, here are mine(in FbKits)
Also, put a slightly different coloured stroke on the box thing, it show the outline like on the actual kit

TUDPL.png
oMkAI.png

Czech- The diagonal bit is too big also, and it has squares in it, and white trim under the sleeves -
UO27Q.png

Don't mean to sound clever or anything, but they are quite tricky kits. Good work all the same ;)

Using the tSS template -

Bologna Home
bhsZ3.png

Atalanta H/A
arhz5.png
hm2CI.png

Love the template, although the textures make it look 'dirty'. All nice kits, although I am not keen on the grey rather than black on the AC kit.

I am working on that template too :)

A few quick pointers on the Czech and the Polish kits, as I made them for FbKits....

Poland - The stripes are too big, here are mine(in FbKits)
Also, put a slightly different coloured stroke on the box thing, it show the outline like on the actual kit

TUDPL.png
oMkAI.png

Czech- The diagonal bit is too big also, and it has squares in it, and white trim under the sleeves -
UO27Q.png

Don't mean to sound clever or anything, but they are quite tricky kits. Good work all the same ;)

Tut tut, not rating the kits above yours... ;)