Real Madrid Team Discussion

• Thread starter Thread starter jonnyharb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 132
  • Views Views 82K
also if you need a striker Gabriel "Gabigol" Barbosa is incredible even when hes young.

You need to edit the OP! Madrid gets given around £113 million pounds before the Jan transfer window!!! Mental funds.

Here's my Madriding's so far. I play 4-3-3 Narrow with no wingers, just 3x MCs and 3x STs. Bale & Isco have spent more time injured than playing for my first 2 seasons so far.

Season 1:
Not enough up front so I re-trained Ronaldo, James R. & Bale as strikers.
Jan window bought Laporte for cover in defense & Cavani for another striker.

Benzema was **** as a goal scorer. 2nd in league, awful CL campaign!
Khedeira was a great midfield ball-winner.
Ronaldo scored 50 goals as a Trequartista.

Season 2:
Bought Courtois as my new Gk & Vidal as my new ball-winner.

Benzema made a comeback as a great deep lying forward.
Modified my tactics to play slower tempo, ended up winning every competition I was in.
Ronaldo scored 53 goals as a Trequartista.

Season 3:
Bought Lewandowski for no reason other than I could.
Prediction - World Domination!!

You need to edit the OP! Madrid gets given around £113 million pounds before the Jan transfer window!!! Mental funds.

Here's my Madriding's so far. I play 4-3-3 Narrow with no wingers, just 3x MCs and 3x STs. Bale & Isco have spent more time injured than playing for my first 2 seasons so far.

Season 1:
Not enough up front so I re-trained Ronaldo, James R. & Bale as strikers.
Jan window bought Laporte for cover in defense & Cavani for another striker.

Benzema was **** as a goal scorer. 2nd in league, awful CL campaign!
Khedeira was a great midfield ball-winner.
Ronaldo scored 50 goals as a Trequartista.

Season 2:
Bought Courtois as my new Gk & Vidal as my new ball-winner.

Benzema made a comeback as a great deep lying forward.
Modified my tactics to play slower tempo, ended up winning every competition I was in.
Ronaldo scored 53 goals as a Trequartista.

Season 3:
Bought Lewandowski for no reason other than I could.
Prediction - World Domination!!
They don't get 113 million at the start

I think it's around October I got it. Well before the Jan window.
Yeah I'm the same mate, had 118 million injection, I'm at Xmas and won every game very easily lol I haven't been on computer yet but will defo up load screen shots later including 8-0 over Barcelona win, Benzema is playing well for me, but so is everyone else!

Starting A Madrid game when I get in from work! Always love A good Madrid save! Great idea for a thread :)

A good "goal" with taking charge of Real Madrid in FM 2015 must be to get Real Madrid Castilla promoted. Then the finest gems that may come around can get the chance to play in Liga Adelante, to gain experience and develop.

Looking for a young striker..Cant get Barbosa as I already have 3 non EU players? Any ideas??

Screen shots as promised Guys

League Table at Xmas - bonkers stats! - 3 games in hand due to world championship only 4 conceded 52 scored!
nqajic.png

Barcelona at Home : - Haha :)
331jcpt.png

CR7
xo3vya.png

Benzema :
2lk3fb8.png

James Rodgriguez
2qwzmnq.png

Player stats in league
21n2z4x.png

Tactic and ratings

fx4c2e.png

Results
33a6v0i.png

my corners - 0 conceded and 8 scored - ive set them up myself from FM14 tactics...(the 5 goals barcelona tactic from FM14)
2r7t2sm.png

veoghj.png

Last edited:
hmm may have to test your flat three cms out i use a halfback alot as i like the cover but looks like it may helpp attacking wise

Hi Johnny.

Great thread, just one question.
Do you use opposition instruction?

What roles do you apply for James, Kroos and Modric? And is it balanced enough, so that you don't leave tons of space for the opposition to exploit? The results suggest that the tactic is working and only four goals conceded says it's balanced well.

anyone else had a look at some of the Real youths ? i brought up noblejas and Raul de tomas and they are doing really well just wondering if anyone else has seen any potential in the ranks ? oh and also the CB Llorrente

anyone else had a look at some of the Real youths ? i brought up noblejas and Raul de tomas and they are doing really well just wondering if anyone else has seen any potential in the ranks ? oh and also the CB Llorrente
Hasn't started playing FM 2015, waiting for the full release. But I would assume that the three players you mentioned would have some potential at least. Diego Llorente feels like a future Arbeloa/Nacho kind of player, versataile and reliable. Apart from that Derik, Marcos Llorente, Alvaro Medran and Jaime Sanchez SHOULD be the biggest talents.

Back