Real Madrid Team Discussion

• Thread starter Thread starter jonnyharb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 132
  • Views Views 82K
Cavani is interested, i just dont like him in real life lol Tried a cheeky bid for zlatan but they want 30 million for a 33yr old!

Well FM isn't real life so that shouldn't be a problem!

Makes me wonder, though, how you can dislike Cavani but seemingly like Costa the snot-smearer...

Well FM isn't real life so that shouldn't be a problem!

Makes me wonder, though, how you can dislike Cavani but seemingly like Costa the snot-smearer...
Diego Costa has been class for chelsea, and was for atletico, Cavani is good but im not fussed

I've had cavani on previous games and he is hard to get consistent i find

update guys! Still first season (cant play as much as i like)

League Table
11w35mg.png

Cristiano Ronaldo - immense!
2vblqvn.jpg

Results - couple of complacent performances creaping in mind!
30db9sy.png

yz22h.png

Ronny is getting old in my 5th season. Seasons 1-3 over 50 goals. Season 4 only about 40. Lewandowski is his understudy at the moment. Maybe Jamey R. can be pushed up front. I've just bought Oscar too along with last season's key signing Ramsey.

I am annoyed that as I am playing Spain only in FMC the Wales national team has not called up Bale once!!!

And I lost one Champions League final because all of my South American players were called up to play friendlies!!!!!!!

It's enough to make me consider playing the full game. I may start a new non-FMC save after the beta has finished.

Ronny is getting old in my 5th season. Seasons 1-3 over 50 goals. Season 4 only about 40. Lewandowski is his understudy at the moment. Maybe Jamey R. can be pushed up front. I've just bought Oscar too along with last season's key signing Ramsey.

I am annoyed that as I am playing Spain only in FMC the Wales national team has not called up Bale once!!!

And I lost one Champions League final because all of my South American players were called up to play friendlies!!!!!!!

It's enough to make me consider playing the full game. I may start a new non-FMC save after the beta has finished.

Only 40 goals ? haha
when Ronaldo hit 34 i pushed him into striker and is maintaining his high levels Jese is now out wide and playing very well.

My big signing in January was Alaba, due to being able to play a few positions, still can't find a decent striker yet! Still haven't finished first season - moaning misses syndrome haha

Thinking of starting a save as soon as the full game is released. Any suggestions on spanish players to sign? Have seen that Marco Asensio and Jesus Vallejo develops into future stars and they seem to go for a cheap payment in the first transferwindow.

My corner set up has died with the new patch which is gutting! Surprised it died considering I copied it from FM14 so thought it would work, dame shame. I managed to win the league easily and Spanish cup (only on pens though), unsure whether CR7 is as devasting in this new patch in my tactic -we shall see!

i have juventus in the champions league final up next for a clean sweep!

Back