Real Madrid Team Discussion

• Thread starter Thread starter jonnyharb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 132
  • Views Views 82K
Hasn't started playing FM 2015, waiting for the full release. But I would assume that the three players you mentioned would have some potential at least. Diego Llorente feels like a future Arbeloa/Nacho kind of player, versataile and reliable. Apart from that Derik, Marcos Llorente, Alvaro Medran and Jaime Sanchez SHOULD be the biggest talents.

Medran was good for me first season then he kicked off as i refused him a contract,his wage was adequate for his role in my team. Marcos Llorente is very promising plays every cup game for me.

What roles do you apply for James, Kroos and Modric? And is it balanced enough, so that you don't leave tons of space for the opposition to exploit? The results suggest that the tactic is working and only four goals conceded says it's balanced well.
It's attacking mate, Rodriguez is roaming play maker, Kroos deep lying playmaker on defend and Modric deep lying player maker on support

Anyone with a screen of Marcos Llorente? Would be very much appreciated!

Just fired up FM2015. Gonna take a look at possible youth prospects then get going with Real Madrid.

Just fired up FM2015. Gonna take a look at possible youth prospects then get going with Real Madrid.
Guys what's transfers have u been doing? I got 118 million and thinking of replacing Benzema, any suggestions?

Guys what's transfers have u been doing? I got 118 million and thinking of replacing Benzema, any suggestions?
None, as of yet. Might wait until January until bringing in new faces.

To replace Benzema I would take a look at: Sergio Agüero, Diego Costa or Zlatan Ibrahimovic(getting old though) for an instant impact. If you're looking for someone younger then you might want to consider: Aleksandar Mitrovic, Gabriel Barbosa or Paco Alcacer.

None, as of yet. Might wait until January until bringing in new faces.

To replace Benzema I would take a look at: Sergio Agüero, Diego Costa or Zlatan Ibrahimovic(getting old though) for an instant impact. If you're looking for someone younger then you might want to consider: Aleksandar Mitrovic, Gabriel Barbosa or Paco Alcacer.
Diego Costa would be a beast! Or aguero, isn't he injury prone? Wonder how much for Messi lol

Diego Costa would be a beast! Or aguero, isn't he injury prone? Wonder how much for Messi lol
Quiet sure that Diego Costa would be an awesome signing, should bang in the goals. Yeah, it's likely that Agüero is injury prone has been that in the past games, so might be better to avoid him. Haha, surely 118M would be, at least, somewhat tempting for them to accept.

Quiet sure that Diego Costa would be an awesome signing, should bang in the goals. Yeah, it's likely that Agüero is injury prone has been that in the past games, so might be better to avoid him. Haha, surely 118M would be, at least, somewhat tempting for them to accept.
im loading it up now, with Jan Transfer window about to start, doubt Messi would want to join us, I wanted Thiago from Bayern but hes not interested

im loading it up now, with Jan Transfer window about to start, doubt Messi would want to join us, I wanted Thiago from Bayern but hes not interested
Thiago, not interested? A shame.. Thiago and Koke are two players that I often try to get in FM. But it's not the easiest to accomplish knowing their background. Miralem Pjanic is an similar option to Thiago, that might be worth giving a go.

Thiago, not interested? A shame.. Thiago and Koke are two players that I often try to get in FM. But it's not the easiest to accomplish knowing their background. Miralem Pjanic is an similar option to Thiago, that might be worth giving a go.
Hes interested in us though ;)

dw5qc1.png

struggling to replace benzema

Lewandowski they want 150 million!

Aguero doesnt wanna join

Diego costa is out for 3 months at chelsea

struggling to replace benzema

Lewandowski they want 150 million!

Aguero doesnt wanna join

Diego costa is out for 3 months at chelsea

Sign one of the young players and play him :p

Real Madrid can carry Barbosa, fierro, Berrardi etc

Sign one of the young players and play him :p

Real Madrid can carry Barbosa, fierro, Berrardi etc

ive signed a few young wonder kids, i want a galactico upfront lol 118 million burning a hole in my pocket lol

ive signed a few young wonder kids, i want a galactico upfront lol 118 million burning a hole in my pocket lol

aaaaah makes sense lol Suarez?

you can set your chairman to discuss contracts. this can give you a chance of bagging someone who isnt interested in joining.

Back