Mate, I think I would sell him if someone offered 94M$ offer for him :) because you always can buy someone better instead of him for that amount of money :)

well for now i have rejected the offer, but i am sure that they will come with a higher bid

so not only does tzahy use instant result, he also has the real time editor. pretty sure that should invalidate everything hes ever posted

has anyone tried using an AF instead of DLF with latest version of reaver?im finding AF very effective this year

And whats wrong with instant result?

personally i wouldnt use instant result as it takes away the managing element during a a game.If u choose to use it then cool,you are free to play in any way u choose but for me i like to be in control of what my team does

hehe i only use IR when i play in the EFL CUP, and in frendly games, i use FMRTE just to see the CA and the PA of the players that all, happy new year man. next time try to be nice, its feels much better

THE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V4

CHANGES:

- tweaked the passing and the dribbling settings of DL/DR positions

- moved AMR position to MR position, tweak its Role and PIs

The filters, training, attributes have been updated to suite V4

Reaver_V4.png

I've been using it Villarreal, after 21 matches played I'm top of the league :p

ddds44.png

Last edited:
personally i wouldnt use instant result as it takes away the managing element during a a game.If u choose to use it then cool,you are free to play in any way u choose but for me i like to be in control of what my team does

Well it saves a lot of time and if you are managing stacked team it's pretty usefull against weaker opponents so i understand why he's using IR.

hehe i only use IR when i play in the EFL CUP, and in frendly games, i use FMRTE just to see the CA and the PA of the players that all, happy new year man. next time try to be nice, its feels much better

Mate, you don’t have to explain that ***** anything, just put him under ignore and that's all... don't waste your time on idiots like him...

Well it saves a lot of time and if you are managing stacked team it's pretty usefull against weaker opponents so i understand why he's using IR.

absolutely,but like i said it means u are not in control so thats why many dont like it.The option is there for those that wish to do so and for people like me who watch games in full,it takes a long time to finish a season but with a greater sense of achievement.This is just my personal take which wont change

One word TFF: WOW. Just. WOW

Last edited:
well done mate, can u show your team and your transfers.

Here you go mate:

View attachment 112181

View attachment 112180

At the beginning of the new season they didn't gave me much cash (about 10 m). So as always I had to sell my best players to get about 40 million. I bought all my players like: 1/4 cash + 3/4 48 months + 50 % profit.

Risky but nice! ;)

Last edited:
I just love V4 :)

It plays a beautiful football, I've been using it with Espanyol(the first season) and currently sitting the 2nd place in La Liga, it'll be insane if I win La Liga with Espanyol in my first season with them :)

esss11.png

Hey,

Did you use Felipe Caicedo as the DLF?