Finished Dortmund season with V2 and V3 and results are more than good. Now implemented v4 to my old Chelsea 1st season save, 5th game of season against Everton on won 4-2. Conceded 2 goals but cant blame tactic for that, its ME fault, my FBs didnt defended at all, just stayed and watched how opponent score.

at least you won mate

THE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V4

CHANGES:

- tweaked the passing and the dribbling settings of DL/DR positions

- moved AMR position to MR position, tweak its Role and PIs

The filters, training, attributes have been updated to suite V4

Reaver_V4.png

Hey,

What main foot for DL and DR? DL - left and DR - right?

Hey mates,
happy new year for you all.

As I saw that the new V4 was released, I decided to start a new save to test it.
As always I'm going for an underdog in German's Bundesliga.

I played half a season and the results are outstanding. I was able to tease Dortmund and Bayern :).

Darmstadt 98 / predicted to end up 18th

View attachment 112347

View attachment 112346

TFF this formation got something special. It performs times better than everything else I've tested so far. I hope you will not go back to a typical 4-4-1-1 or the 4-4-2. Great work!

Anyone finding inside forwardon support to be better than on attack in fm17? On attack they run like headless chickens. The if is really scoring goals for me on reaver.

The FM17's ME is very garbage-like sometimes. I'm often rocking matches and what happens? I'm losing them:

View attachment 1095676

View attachment 1095677

****!
The Full Backs often seem to be very sleepy / lazy .. :/

Dude, if you want to enjoy FM then stop paying any attention to a single match result in FM and look only at your results at much longer period like a season or more because any unbelievable sh@t might happen in a single match but if you look at the results after the season then usually everyone get what they deserve :)

Last edited:
Hi TFF. I have Griezmann, Hazard, Saul and Koke. Considering they are all well suited to a number of the roles in your tactic based on your filters, what do you reckon is the best way to line them up in the mcl, mr, amc and aml positions? Who should go where?

Hi TFF. I have Griezmann, Hazard, Saul and Koke. Considering they are all well suited to a number of the roles in your tactic based on your filters, what do you reckon is the best way to line them up in the mcl, mr, amc and aml positions? Who should go where?

hey mate, i also have griezmann hazard and also neymer, so i play with neymar on the aml, hazard on right, (right now he is out for injury, and i play griezmann as a striker and now i will use him as mr, i also have bernado sliva

THE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V4

CHANGES:

- tweaked the passing and the dribbling settings of DL/DR positions

- moved AMR position to MR position, tweak its Role and PIs

The filters, training, attributes have been updated to suite V4

Reaver_V4.png

Crystal Palace, the first season

It works great, thanks! :)

clpts1.png

Can you post pictures of your final league table, top scorers/assists etc. at the end of the season and actual match stats of your best/memorable games?

It' just a bit disjointed judging how good a tactic is overall when you're only posting individual games- not to say that you shouldn't

Can you post pictures of your final league table, top scorers/assists etc. at the end of the season and actual match stats of your best/memorable games?

It' just a bit disjointed judging how good a tactic is overall when you're only posting individual games- not to say that you shouldn't

will do mate, sorry about this post.