Darmstadt 98: Finished the first season

Recently finished the first season with Darmstadt 98 (predicted to end up 18th):

View attachment 112329

View attachment 112328

View attachment 112327

The last match of the season was the most important one. We faced Bayern and because of our bad form I changed the team shape to "very fluid" and this happend:

View attachment 112326

View attachment 112325

Great work TFF! Maybe you can test the tactic with the team shape set to "very fluid". I will start my second season and test it with that shape. :)

Does anyone have reccomendations for cb and st for west brom second season going for champions league

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why nothing work like that for me at 17 :(

Even TFF's.. :'( I'm going to be a 16 fan lol

Recently finished the first season with Darmstadt 98 (predicted to end up 18th):

View attachment 1095694

View attachment 1095695

View attachment 1095696

The last match of the season was the most important one. We faced Bayern and because of our bad form I changed the team shape to "very fluid" and this happend:

View attachment 1095697

View attachment 1095698

Great work TFF! Maybe you can test the tactic with the team shape set to "very fluid". I will start my second season and test it with that shape. :)

Having great success playing Chelsea but my strikers are useless. Bacca, Costa and Batshuayi scored combined 1 goal ( Bacca ) in 7 games. V123 are much better for striker scoring.

so who scores for u mate?

THE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V4

CHANGES:

- tweaked the passing and the dribbling settings of DL/DR positions

- moved AMR position to MR position, tweak its Role and PIs

The filters, training, attributes have been updated to suite V4

Reaver_V4.png

I like V4 :) it plays a beautiful football, I've been using it with Espanyol(the first season) and currently sitting the 2nd place in La Liga, it'll be insane if I win La Liga with Espanyol in my first season with them :)

esss11.png

Last edited:
Imgur is blocked in Turkey because of Reina terrorist attack. So I can't see OI's.

I know your OI's I'll be so happy If everyone don't upload pictures on Imgur.

Bad sides of being at Middle East.

Peaceful and Happy New Year !

First of all I want to thank TFF9 for the work and effort he is putting in this thread and other bloggers sharing their ideas for this game, you all doin' a fantastic job.

Am playing this game now for 2 years and still enjoying it :)

Want to share my results with you, playing only IR, with the same team (RB Leipzig) and the same settings and team without any transfer and always playing the first season how good a tactic really is in my point of view.

my tests so far..

Warlord v4. League position 2. Points 65
Warlord v6. League position 2. Points 71
Vortex v2. League position 6. Points 56

Vortex v2. League position 2. Points 58
Vortex v6. League position 2. Points 74 (almost Champion 0 points and 3 goals behind Bayern !)
Fighter v1. League position 4. Points 67
Kangaroo League position 5. Points 56 (thx to Jesaustralia)
Fighter v2. League position 5. Points 56
Reaver v1 41221. League position 3. Points 68
Reaver v3. League position 4. Points 62
Reaver v4. League position 4. Points 59 (German Cup Winner !)

In the last 3 tactics my statictics against Bayern was extraordinary superb!

So it seems a formation with a defence midfielder the best result can be achieved for IR.

Keep up the good work

Peaceful and Happy New Year !

First of all I want to thank TFF9 for the work and effort he is putting in this thread and other bloggers sharing their ideas for this game, you all doin' a fantastic job.

Am playing this game now for 2 years and still enjoying it :)

Want to share my results with you, playing only IR, with the same team (RB Leipzig) and the same settings and team without any transfer and always playing the first season how good a tactic really is in my point of view.

my tests so far..

Warlord v4. League position 2. Points 65
Warlord v6. League position 2. Points 71
Vortex v2. League position 6. Points 56

Vortex v2. League position 2. Points 58
Vortex v6. League position 2. Points 74 (almost Champion 0 points and 3 goals behind Bayern !)
Fighter v1. League position 4. Points 67
Kangaroo League position 5. Points 56 (thx to Jesaustralia)
Fighter v2. League position 5. Points 56
Reaver v1 41221. League position 3. Points 68
Reaver v3. League position 4. Points 62
Reaver v4. League position 4. Points 59 (German Cup Winner !)

In the last 3 tactics my statictics against Bayern was extraordinary superb!

So it seems a formation with a defence midfielder the best result can be achieved for IR.

Keep up the good work

Vortex v6 is the Most Underrated tactic for this patch.
That tactic is FANTASTIC!
Always delivers.

psg have just offered 94 milion dolar for martial, should i sell him?