do u do team talks before and after game yourself?monthly team talks?is the tactic completely fluid?can u post your line-up when u get a chance

yes, I use team talk myself, tactic is 100% fluid...

thats my last EL match

thats my last EL match

1) Your squad is **** tiered. You're doing the training the wrong way - set it to "rest day after match".
2) The tactic still is not familiar.
3) The squad's morale isn't that good. You have to keep their morale high. In order to do that just do some rotating.

If they aren't happy and absolutely tiered you will not have success.
Success = fitness + morale! (+ a familiar tactic) :)

thats my last EL match

not saying it sthe problem but i noticed on your training screen you dont rest players a day after the match?

1) Your squad is **** tiered. You're doing the training the wrong way - set it to "rest day after match".
2) The tactic still is not familiar.
3) The squad's morale isn't that good. You have to keep their morale high. In order to do that just do some rotating.

If they aren't happy and absolutely tiered you will not have success.
Success = fitness + morale! (+ a familiar tactic) :)

i noticed the same u beat me to it lol.definitely need to change the trainig settings

I make rest only who plays the game (14 players). The morale is so low because of the two loses... I'll try to follow your advices ;)

(the screen of my 11 was done immediatly after a match)

I make rest only who plays the game (14 players). The morale is so low because of the two loses... I'll try to follow your advices ;)

(the screen of my 11 was done immediatly after a match)

i always praise my players at the end of each month and it keeps morale high,this is very important.obviously if they have a dissapointing run of results u need to try and encourage them for a morale boost,it can be the difference a lot of times.Also how many signings did u make in pre-season?

i always praise my players at the end of each month and it keeps morale high,this is very important.obviously if they have a dissapointing run of results u need to try and encourage them for a morale boost,it can be the difference a lot of times.Also how many signings did u make in pre-season?

I started with no transfers m8

Darmstadt 98: Second season / half a season played

This is it after the half of the second season so far. We were knocked out by Wolfsburg in the DFB-Cup, because I did **** much rotating. But I really don't care about that cup:

View attachment 112157

View attachment 112156

Can not wait to finish this season :)

THE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V5

CHANGES:

- changed the duty of STC position and tweaked its PIs

Last edited:
dude i try ur all reaver tactic and they are all fail , im not blamin u but i tried with man city - tottenham - chelsea , pls just make it 4-2-3-1 to great tactic . tweak for this and make a good tactic pls bro

dude i try ur all reaver tactic and they are all fail , im not blamin u but i tried with man city - tottenham - chelsea , pls just make it 4-2-3-1 to great tactic . tweak for this and make a good tactic pls bro

Sorry mate but this is curious.
Many other people are having huge success with Reaver. And you are failing with top-teams like City, Tottenham and Chelsea?! I do not want to start a discussion, but I really think you're doing a looot of things wrong here.

@TFF:
The actual formation is the best I've played so far. Never had that much success in FM17 before. Soon I'll try it with an top-team. :D

Sorry mate but this is curious.
Many other people are having huge success with Reaver. And you are failing with top-teams like City, Tottenham and Chelsea?! I do not want to start a discussion, but I really think you're doing a looot of things wrong here.

@TFF:
The actual formation is the best I've played so far. Never had that much success in FM17 before. Soon I'll try it with an top-team. :D
man i never wrote like this before , cuz im playin online and always i failed with reaver tactics , i want to success too but how can i doin a mistake ? i'm makin all oi's all trainings sometimes with good transfers seriously this tactic never work for me in this fm version are u sure u are succesfull ? sometimes i start match with a goal at first minute then it will go 1-0 until i will get goal min 80-90 and usually score will 1-1 or sometimes i lose and too much woodwork with all these teams . Pls Create another tactic with different name.

Guys, I've updated the filters to suite V5(there have been changes for STC position)