Loving v5 atm! Currently on a 23 game winning streak as Utd. But before you all say wow Utd is easy, which it's certainly easier. But I've had Martial out for 2 months and Depay out for 4 months and Bailly for the same. I'm in my first season and have notmp
mate thats incredible!!! kutgw

Got to admit I have a team of very good regens but this tactic was very inconsistent for me my players have quite a lot of ppms so I was wondering TFF would it be better if my players only had the ppms you recommend??

Heh... Guys, I'm testing some tweak right now and it looks freaking deadly :) If it doesn't fail the last part of the testing then I'll upload it tomorrow, so far it promises a very nice performance boost

hey tff, mate what is the most importent position for this tactic, ist still the right full back?

Hey mate,

No, DR isn't the most important position in the tactic. I'd say AML/MR/STC are the most important positions in the tactic.

Hey mate, are you working on a waste time version again? Often I'm getting stupid goals against in the last 15 minutes

Hey mate,

Yes, I'm working on it and I hope that I'll upload it soon.

Guys, I've decided not to wait until tomorrow and upload a beta version of V6 for you to try.

As I said I haven't finished testing it yet and probably I’ll finish the testing it only tomorrow but from what I've seen so far I can say it looks deadly. :)

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC ---> TFF REAVER V6 BETA

V6_Beta.png

Hi! Is it possible to save this tactics also in .tac for the Touch users to give it a go?

TTF, is it a good idea to change the role of the fullbacks to complete wing backs so they can support a bit more the attack?

I dont know what the **** is going on in this years FM but once my tactic is fluid and my training is set on def my team is conceding like crazy. Not only with this tactic but almost every single one of them.

I dont know what the **** is going on in this years FM but once my tactic is fluid and my training is set on def my team is conceding like crazy. Not only with this tactic but almost every single one of them.

hey mate.

the problem, i believe, has to do with your defenders (it could be one player only), check if they are okay or good in a, let's say, medium high to high level. i don't have that problem, and i'm playing with FCPORTO, second season. but, whenever they start to concede stupid **** goals, i'll sent them to the bench for a couple of games, and if they actually did **** in a previously match, i take them one week of salary or just a warning, depends. i think you should be tough to defenders, try that and after matches try to see who did mistakes, in game analysis. alex telles, in my save, was doing a lot of ****, so it's like the seventh game that i don't allow him to play xD

That's because of fm. TFF makes good tactics everyday. This year fm is incosistent. I never saw sth like that..

Guys, I've decided not to wait until tomorrow and upload a beta version of V6 for you to try.

As I said I haven't finished testing it yet and probably I’ll finish the testing it only tomorrow but from what I've seen so far I can say it looks deadly. :)

V6_Beta.png

Hey mate,

the same OI?

After 8 match V6 looks better. I won 7 and lose 4-0 to such a lower team than mine(They had 0 points on league after 7 match).

Then I reload game 4 times.

Scores are:

1-6 WON
1-2 WON
3-0 LOSE
2-4 WON

No word..

PS: It's not a problem about tactic I think. So far most successful tactic at 17 for me.

Last edited:

V6_Beta.png

Hey mate,i`ve been testing your beta tactic since last night, all games 3D highlights & i must say this is INSANE!
First half season with Arsenal using BETA :

View attachment 111966 View attachment 111964

19 games played : 18 wins & 1 lost (to Watford... lol, didn`t see that coming, funny game!)
Scored 64, conceded 6 ... in 19 games ... this is a new record for me!

Against the big teams... what can i say? We are simply destroying them:

Chelsea away win 5-2
United home win 5-0
Liverpool home win 8-0
City home win 5-1

Here are the screens :

View attachment 111961 View attachment 111960

View attachment 111959 View attachment 111958

Keep up the good job mate!
This is too easy with Arsenal, i`ll test the BETA with a smaller team and let you know how it is!

P.S. Giroud scored 20 goals in 19 games, now that`s a funny thing, didn`t expected that from the old giraffe, if this tactic can make him score that many... now that`s a good tactic!

What matchtraining are u using crusho? Just as explained in the opening post or something different?

What matchtraining are u using crusho? Just as explained in the opening post or something different?
I play FM Touch,simple training, looks like this:

View attachment 111957

P.S. I train all my players - shoot with power, you can`t believe what goals they score, and i mean every one of them!
There you go, Mustafi is the only one who didn`t score!

View attachment 111956

Last edited:
Darmstat 98: Finished second season

Hi there, I recently finished my second season with Darmstadt 98 and I'm still **** impressed. The CA of my first 11 is 139 (first team!) and we were able to reach the semis of the CL + easily clinch the title again:

View attachment 111948

View attachment 111947

View attachment 111946

The defeat in the cup vs Wolfsburg was a typical FM match (+ due to heavy rotating):

View attachment 111943

View attachment 111945

I used v5 all the way. Now I'll try to make some nice transfers and give the v6 beta a chance. :)

Last edited:
Back