Someone actually test this tactic with a team not in a top division. Not all these noobs, stealing other people's tactics and winning the league by 60 points

Someone actually test this tactic with a team not in a top division. Not all these noobs, stealing other people's tactics and winning the league by 60 points
What do you mean by "all these noobs" ???

People whining about this tactic when they are teams such as Man United, Man city etc. It's easy to win with them anyway, even easier with a good tactic. People on this thread are blindly following a tactic/formula, not actually thinking about tactics themselves.

People whining about this tactic when they are teams such as Man United, Man city etc. It's easy to win with them anyway, even easier with a good tactic. People on this thread are blindly following a tactic/formula, not actually thinking about tactics themselves.

Well I had great success with Darmstadt 98 in the German Division (they are predicted to end up 18th in the first season).

From what i can see, you joined this site in 2013, but you`ve never uploaded a personal tactic, and you have the guts to say:"
stealing other people's tactics and winning the league by 60 points".
Well done buddy, now who`s the NOOB?

From what i can see, you joined this site in 2013, but you`ve never uploaded a personal tactic, and you have the guts to say:"
stealing other people's tactics and winning the league by 60 points".
Well done buddy, now who`s the NOOB?

Have fun playing fm Touch, you need the intelligence of a spoon to play that. You nonce.

No offense but I can't get results like that too and I'm not a beginner. :(

Well I had great success with Darmstadt 98 in the German Division (they are predicted to end up 18th in the first season).

Using V5 with York in the Vanarama national,had a steady start will upload some pics tonight

Instead of people ******** about who's playing as who. Why not just try the tactic yourself to see if it's any good. I've had success with Utd(who I support) Newcastle, Valencia, Dortmund with various versions of TFF tactics. Just because you have a big team doesn't guarantee instant results.

Well it is nice to see someone trying with a LLM team, instead of a big team, but we got to remember that everyone play the game the way the like it, with that said we also got to have in mind that not all FM players have the same amount of time avaliable to spend on FM, so I do understand why some people are interrestet in how tactics perform with both small and big teams, but giving a thought to how you express you self is worth it in my mind, even if one thinks it's too many big team tests, the "message" could be delivered in a better way.

THE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V6

CHANGES:

- moved MR position to AMR position and tweaked its role and PIs

Reaver_V6_Formation.png

Please notice that DR position is a very important position in V6 because DR position greatly contributes to the attack and the defense so you should always try to get the best possible player at this position. Also, notice that this position gets tired significantly during matches due its great contributes to the attack and the defense so I recommend that you substitute this position around 65-70 min of every match in order to always have a fresh player at this important position.

Guys, I've put V6 BETA that I upload yesterday on hold because I still have some doubts about it but I don't have any doubts about the current V6 and it gives a significant performance boost compare to V5.

THE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V6

CHANGES:

- moved MR position to AMR position and tweaked its role and PIs

Reaver_V6_Formation.png

Please notice that DR position is a very important position in V6 because DR position greatly contributes to the attack and the defense so you should always try to get the best possible player at this position. Also, notice that this position gets tired significantly during matches due its great contributes to the attack and the defense so I recommend that you substitute this position around 65-70 min of every match in order to always have a fresh player at this important position.

Guys, I've put V6 BETA that I upload yesterday on hold because I still have some doubts about it but I don't have any doubts about the current V6 and it gives a significant performance boost compare to V5.

What about individual training mate?

Back