What about individual training mate?

Mate, I'm updating the OP to suite V6, it'll be ready soon.

bump

THE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V6

CHANGES:

- moved MR position to AMR position and tweaked its role and PIs

Reaver_V6_Formation.png

Please notice that DR position is a very important position in V6 because DR position greatly contributes to the attack and the defense so you should always try to get the best possible player at this position. Also, notice that this position gets tired significantly during matches due its great contributes to the attack and the defense so I recommend that you substitute this position around 65-70 min of every match in order to always have a fresh player at this important position.

Guys, I've put V6 BETA that I upload yesterday on hold because I still have some doubts about it but I don't have any doubts about the current V6 and it gives a significant performance boost compare to V5.

CHANGES:

Reaver_V6_Formation.png

Please notice that DR position is a very important position in V6 because DR position greatly contributes to the attack and the defense so you should always try to get the best possible player at this position. Also, notice that this position gets tired significantly during matches due its great contributes to the attack and the defense so I recommend that you substitute this position around 65-70 min of every match in order to always have a fresh player at this important position.

Guys, I've put V6 BETA that I upload yesterday on hold because I still have some doubts about it but I don't have any doubts about the current V6 and it gives a significant performance boost compare to V5.

AMR is still left foot ?

you are a busy man TFF,bless u for all your hard work

V5 : very great start with Leipzig :

View attachment 111880

Unfortunately, dont have the players to test V6 yet. This advanced playmaker as a winger, I don't have any profile.

Hi, great job, V6 for me works perfect. It's beautyfull first touch football up front. I have a question? What about changing mentality sometimes depend on situation or oponent??

Hey TFF :)

What is the difference between FULL BACK AUTOMATIC and FULL BACK SUPPORT on STANDARD Mentality ? :)

I read somewhere on this forum about players with Automatic duty :

Contain and Defend - Defend

Counter , Standard , Control - Support

Attacking and Overload - Attack

Is this true ? :)

I know for Full Back Automatic you can tick instruction Cross from byline , but for Full Back Support is not possible. Is this the reason that you play with Full Back Automatic or something else ? :)

Last edited:
sorry TTF but your attempts to create something become ridiculous

then create your own tactic, lets see how good u are. tff mate great work as always, thanks alot

Last edited:
Hey TFF :)

What is the difference between FULL BACK AUTOMATIC and FULL BACK SUPPORT on STANDARD Mentality ? :)

I read somewhere on this forum about players with Automatic duty :

Contain and Defend - Defend

Counter , Standard , Control - Support

Attacking and Overload - Attack

Is this true ? :)

Hey mate,

That's correct.

I know for Full Back Automatic you can tick instruction Cross from byline , but for Full Back Support is not possible. Is this the reason that you play with Full Back Automatic or something else ? :)

Yes, that was the reason why I used "Automatic" duty for the left full back.

bump

CHANGES:

Reaver_V6_Formation.png

hey tff, mate. how would you line up the best 11 for this tactic? thanks pal

hey tff, mate. how would you line up the best 11 for this tactic? thanks pal

Here you go :)

STC – Zlatan
AML – Neymar
AMR – Messi
AMC- Suarez
MCL – Pogba
MCR –Vidal
DL – Alaba
DR – Carvajal
DCL – Ramos
DCR – Bonucci
GK - Neuer

Hmmm…. I don’t know why but I can’t see the OI picture at the OP :(

Last edited:
Your tactics are working pretty brilliantly, apart from it's pretty inconsistent away from home, but the main thing I want to ask about, is why do you have the individual training focus of players different to their actual playing position & role in some cases?

For example the goalkeeper... playing role sweeper keeper, but training as a goalkeeper role, and the AMC playing as an attacking midfielder but training as an advanced playmaker?

Anyone having problems away from home? In my save I've just completed season with NUFC and we finished third (second season) but the points were almost exclusively when away.

Your tactics are working pretty brilliantly, apart from it's pretty inconsistent away from home, but the main thing I want to ask about, is why do you have the individual training focus of players different to their actual playing position & role in some cases?

For example the goalkeeper... playing role sweeper keeper, but training as a goalkeeper role, and the AMC playing as an attacking midfielder but training as an advanced playmaker?

Was wondering this myself. I'm thinking he maybe hasn't updated the individual training focus after releasing new versions of the tactic.

I am playing with Tamworth. Got 3 straight promotions - now in skybet league one using all TFF tactics from vortex and fighter through to reaver. So they definatly work in lower leagues guys!! Thanks TFF - great work!

Back