Was wondering this myself. I'm thinking he maybe hasn't updated the individual training focus after releasing new versions of the tactic.
It's not that. It was the same with almost all of TFF's tactic's. I'm wondering why also.

It's not that. It was the same with almost all of TFF's tactic's. I'm wondering why also.

It's to develop particular player attributes that are the most important for the role. For examples the cm(d) needs attributes such as tackling focused on which are developed through training as BWM. Think I am correct with this. TTF or someone please correct me if I am wrong.

It's to develop particular player attributes that are the most important for the role. For examples the cm(d) needs attributes such as tackling focused on which are developed through training as BWM. Think I am correct with this. TTF or someone please correct me if I am wrong.

That is correct :)

THE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V6

CHANGES:

- moved MR position to AMR position and tweaked its role and PIs

Reaver_V6_Formation.png

Please notice that DR position is a very important position in V6 because DR position greatly contributes to the attack and the defense so you should always try to get the best possible player at this position. Also, notice that this position gets tired significantly during matches due its great contributes to the attack and the defense so I recommend that you substitute this position around 65-70 min of every match in order to always have a fresh player at this important position.

Guys, I've put V6 BETA that I upload yesterday on hold because I still have some doubts about it but I don't have any doubts about the current V6 and it gives a significant performance boost compare to V5.

Here are my results with Torino, the first season

ttto1.png

ttto2.png

It shows a crazy dominance in matches :)

cd001.png

Last edited:
Hi, Every now and then I post a comment. First of all, thanks for your tremendous efforts of creating those tactics for us.

Tried some tactics around here, and of course made my own tactics. Started a new save with Liverpool FC using TFF REAVER V1 and played 2 seasons from V1 to V5. Last 3/4 season I used V5 and I think the performances got better and better. Finished both seasons 3th, but won the EFL 1x, FA Cup 1x and lost the EURO league and EFL finals. I just started my third season with V6 and the results are amazing. Winning most of the games with ease. As side note I need to mention that I bought Morata, Malcolm and Joao Mario.

Thanks again, and keep up the good work!

its because you dont have

STC – Zlatan
AML – Neymar
AMR – Messi
AMC- Suarez
MCL – Pogba
MCR –Vidal
DL – Alaba
DR – Carvajal
DCL – Ramos
DCR – Bonucci
GK - Neuer

obviously

THE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V6

CHANGES:

- moved MR position to AMR position and tweaked its role and PIs

Reaver_V6_Formation.png

Please notice that DR position is a very important position in V6 because DR position greatly contributes to the attack and the defense so you should always try to get the best possible player at this position. Also, notice that this position gets tired significantly during matches due its great contributes to the attack and the defense so I recommend that you substitute this position around 65-70 min of every match in order to always have a fresh player at this important position.

Guys, I've put V6 BETA that I upload yesterday on hold because I still have some doubts about it but I don't have any doubts about the current V6 and it gives a significant performance boost compare to V5.

Please could someone upload V6 here?

Using V6 and really happy thus far, it's not only Reaver but I used so many tactics this year again from you TFF, just want to say thank you mate! Our first season in Serie A:
View attachment 111664

This season I'm using Reaver v6 together with Vortex V6 and planning to throw in callamity's new tactic, too to keep my team abit unpredictable. Don't know why but being a FM addicted over the latest years, I just got the feeling a certain tactic, or better said a certain formation only delivers for 100% for an amount of 15-16 competitive matches until you get 'cracked', or in other words 'get FMed'. That might be an illusion now, but it's a debate which is hold for years now and the matches we lose, my team finally DESERVES to have lost them.

Promotion from Serie B
View attachment 111657

Lega Pro promotion (In 2nd year after being eliminated in playoffs 1st year :()
View attachment 111656

More screens
View attachment 111653View attachment 111652View attachment 111651View attachment 111650View attachment 111649

I don't know why TFF hasn't mentioned it in the OP this year - he did last year tho - but since he put the BBM on the left side of the pitch, immediately after the tactic came up I created a mirror version of it to keep in hand when playing a right-footed BBM. I don't know if you guys ever checked the match stats after playing the Reaver tactics, but the BBM is so much involved into play, he's got the most pass attempts by far, TFF made him act like a playmaker.. May be worth checking for people failing badly...

TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V7

CHANGES:

- tweaked the passing setting of MCL/MCR positions

- tweaked the dribbling settings of AMC/MCL/MCR positions

- tweaked the role of MCL positions

- tweaked the duty of STC position

- tweaked the role/PIs of AMR position

Guys, soon I'll update the filters and PPMs, there'll be changes for AMR and MCL positions

Last edited:
Back