Into Feb of 2nd season. Only lost once. Just need to replace ibra when he retires in the summer

yeah i have a save with manu, ibra played for me untill he retired and then he beacome a cohach for my team, btw angel gomes scored 11 goals in the 5th season

yeah i have a save with manu, ibra played for me untill he retired and then he beacome a cohach for my team, btw angel gomes scored 11 goals in the 5th season

Yeah I'm trying to get him ready for the first team, with chong, isak, gribbin, O'connor, sessegnon, upamecano and tuanzebe. Don't want to buy the best I want to make them!

THE TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

- tweaked the dribbling settings of DL/DR positions

It seems that I can't download the new version of 4-1-2-2-1 tactic from Mediafire, could someone upload it here?

Thanks

Yeah I'm trying to get him ready for the first team, with chong, isak, gribbin, O'connor, sessegnon, upamecano and tuanzebe. Don't want to buy the best I want to make them!

tuanzebe is wonderful, chong as well, i like players that are fairly strong and strong on their foot. and gribbin was out for loan at everton and he score 15 goals and made 9 assistes,

ps, sorry for my english , hehe but i am trying my very best

I had plenty of success with v6 so I was afraid to switch to later versions. What do you guys think, should I go with v9?

Guys, I've updated the tactics and tweaked the throw-in setup.

P.S. Every time when you apply a new version don't forget to reset the corners and free-kicks takes. ;)

bump

THE TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

- tweaked the dribbling settings of DL/DR positions

Last edited:
Hey TFF,

What do we do when we get a red card with 4-1-2-2-1? I'd say we remove MCL and put MCR in the middle but not sure.

Thanks, and good work mate!

Hey TFF,

What do we do when we get a red card with 4-1-2-2-1? I'd say we remove MCL and put MCR in the middle but not sure.

Thanks, and good work mate!

Hey,

When you get a red card and losing so you need to score then remove DM and change MCL to Box To Box(Support) and MCR to Central Midfielder(Support)

When you get a red and winning so you need to hold the score then remove DM and change MCL to Central Midfielder(Support) and MCR to Central Midfielder(Defend)

hey tff, mate, would u say that bernardo siliva would good as mcl?

hey tff, mate, would u say that bernardo siliva would good as mcl?

He's got very good attributes to play MCL and his PA is 170(I'm not sure maybe his PA and it might be random for every save) but his low rating (only 8) for the right foot might be an issue so I would try to improve his right foot through PPM training (Develop weaker foot)

Yes and even better AML

Mate, he's a left footed player with weak rating for the right foot so you can use him only as AMR

He's got very good attributes to play MCL and his PA is 170(I'm not sure maybe his PA and it might be random for every save) but his low rating (only 8) for the right foot might be an issue so I would try to improve his right foot through PPM training (Develop weaker foot)

Mate, he's a left footed player with weak rating for the right foot so you can use him only as AMR
Yeah that's what I meant :))))

Hey TTF, about the OI's, dont they tend to make players move from their position to make the pressing ? And is that on purpose or do you think it would be better for them to remain on their position?

Fm touch player

Hii everyone. Any one can help me to display player intruction. Because i'm playing using tab. Thx u before

Guess they expected something different to happen at San Siro, poor Milano :P

View attachment 110534

Using the 4-2-3-1. Got some decent players for the tactic in for the season, europe may come :P

Back