please don't get me rude I've so much respect to you but with this team you don't need tactic mate..

De Gea, Danilo,Romagnoli, Shaw,Pogba,Ruben Neves,Griezmann,Martial,Neymar,Bernardo Silva,Hazard.

Lol such a great team, nice effort bro.

07108-fa838410-9002-4722-90dc-51b92ad7cdc4.png

07108-e23a8248-2f6e-4b58-a1e8-b23140bc9d0e.png

great season for neymar, he was injured 4 times during the season

07108-d4e331be-133e-4ddc-a9ee-5be8b716004c.png

Hi, just a stupid question: why individual trainings are not set to the same roles as tactic's roles?
Thank you!

Hi, just a stupid question: why individual trainings are not set to the same roles as tactic's roles?
Thank you!

the point of training is to direct which of your players attributes improve

for example (these aren't the exact way the attributes are assigned but you get the point)

advanced playmaker training might give priority to passing, creativity, flair, decisions

central midfielder training might give priority to passing, tackling, positioning, marking

the point of the training roles are to improve the attributes that are most important to the tactic, and as you want to improve your central midfielders passing/creative states, advanced playmaker is a better role to train as

as for the tactics player roles, the point of those is to pick the role which gives the best set of instructions to play out the way TFF wants the players to play, hence the weird fullback roles and the striker/midfielder settings

hope you understand

Nearly unstoppable at home, but very inconsistent away. Any suggestions on how to improve away performances?

TFF - On the front post you say that for v6 the RB is an important position, i take it it's the same for all the other latest version's since you haven't changed it, am i correct.

Brilliant work by the way m8.

Yes, mate. That's correct.

DR position is still an important position for the current version of the tactics. I edited the OP and removed the mention about V6 in order to remove any confusion.

Brilliant work by the way m8.

Thanks mate. :)

TTF, didnt you have a brilliant 4-4-2 with 2x False9 for 2016? Is it possible to make a simular version?

this tactic so weak against the counter-attacks defence so weak when they come with counter attack .. and the against wings.. i always lost with this ty man are u happy with winning bots

Haha. Switched to counter and ticked "Fairly Narrow" instead of "Narrow" after leading 2-1, then this happened

View attachment 110706

Might be worth trying for some more matches :D

hey guys, since we got two great tactics, what tactic u guys use, the 4231 or the 41221?

What's your squad now? I'm United and trying to stick to youth when I can
Starting 11

DDG
Darmian-Bailly-Smalling-Shaw
Schniderlin
Pogba-Herrera
Mky-Zlatan-Martial

Have been playing- Warren, Tuanzebe, Lingard, Chong, Boonen, Williams, Gribbin

I use 4 1 2 2 1 version with Roma no transfer, but i always have problem in defense and also in offense. Maybe the players are not good for this tac.

Back