There was a new update today, 17.2.1 , is the tactic working 100% even with the update?

Last edited:
well done mate, what season are u?>
It's at the beginning of the 3rd season, after finishing 7th in our 1st and 8th in the 2nd season. Last season was a tough one, we only got beat 8 times but if we turned some of the 16 draws to wins, we would've had european football this season already XD

Buying players without having qualified for a continental competition really is for nuts...

There was a new update today, 17.1.2 , is the tactic working 100% even with the update?
Yes mate. I'm not on it yet, but it should work just as fine as there are no changes to the match engine

FOOTBALL MANAGER 2017 -- UPDATE 17.2.1 CHANGE LIST
===================================================
STABILITY & PERFORMANCE
----------------------------------------------
- Fixed freeze on social media screen

I forgot to disable Steam auto-updates to the game, when i just noticed i had 17.2.1 downloaded lol...

I hope it still works, 4-1-2-2-1 tactic is brutal and working very well with me on v2, going to try v4 if it changes something.

I forgot to disable Steam auto-updates to the game, when i just noticed i had 17.2.1 downloaded lol...

I hope it still works, 4-1-2-2-1 tactic is brutal and working very well with me on v2, going to try v4 if it changes something.
Even tho you disable auto updates it still updates then you launch the game. if you play in steam offline mode then it wont update untill you go online again (or into the game in online mode again)

hey guys, i have a quastion, not sure if its a stupid one or not. so lets say that u play and in the HT its 1-0 for your team but your striker didint score and his raiting is 6.5 but his condition is 88, on the other hand your INSIDE FOWARD has scored your goal his rating is 8.2 but his condition is 74, who would u take out? thanks guys

Last edited:
Hmm is really that truth? Because i've did this on FM16 and with auto-updates off the game never updated. This is off-topic tho :D

Heh, I'd say that the latest V4 version of the 4-1-2-2-1 tactic is a gamebreaker! :P ;) It's the best tactic that I've tried in many years. :)

Hey mate,

I'm Crystal Palace, the 2nd season and look to strengthen my team so could you tell what's PA of these players : Silvan Widmer, Nikola Stojiljkovic and Huga Basto?

Thanks.

hey guys, i have a quastion, not sure if its a stupid one or not. so lets say that u play and in the HT its 1-0 for your team but your striker didint score and his raiting is 6.5 but his condition is 88, on the other hand your INSIDE FOWARD has scored your goal his rating is 8.2 but his condition is 74, who would u take out? thanks guys

Mate, your decision whom to substitute shouldn't be based on the current players' rating that they have in the match because the current player's rating doesn't have any impact on the further player's performance during that match and it might be that your striker had 6.5 rating until 80 min of the match and then he scored a hat-trick... :)

Your decision whom to substitute should be based on 2 things:

1 ) Conditions:

Condit.png

2) Body Language:

Body_Lan.png

Please notice that you shouldn't immediately substitute all your players that have "yellow" Body Language in the match because their Body Language might easily change at any moment in during the match and there are many factors that might change it, for example, players might overcome their "frustration" by their own( Determination attribute is very helpful in those cases) or your in match shouts might help them to overcome their "frustration" or your half time team talk might help them or your team might score a goal and it'll change everything...

Mate, I would suggest making substitutions only based on "Conditions" because in this case you never will be wrong and it's always will be efficient.

Last edited:
Mate, your decision whom to substitute shouldn't be based on the current players' rating that they have in the match because the current player's rating doesn't have any impact on the further player's performance during that match and it might be that your striker had 6.5 rating until 80 min of the match and then he scored a hat-trick... :)

Your decision whom to substitute should be based on 2 things:

1 ) Conditions:

Condit.png

2) Body Language:

Body_Lan.png

Please notice that you shouldn't immediately substitute all your players that have "yellow" Body Language in the match because their Body Language might easily change at any moment in during the match and there are many factors that might change it, for example, players might overcome their "frustration" by their own( Determination attribute is very helpful in those cases) or your in match shouts might help them to overcome their "frustration" or your half time team talk might help them or your team might score a goal and it'll change everything...

Mate, I would suggest making substitutions only based on "Conditions" because in this case you never will be wrong and it's always will be efficient.

thanks alot mate.

I know that no me change is mentioned in the changelog of the new patch, but I have to ask: any effect on Reaver's performance? SI usually declines any ME changes.

bump
Hey TTF, about the OI's, dont they tend to make players move from their position to make the pressing ? And is that on purpose or do you think it would be better for them to remain on their position?

Guys, its probably just me but something about this tactic is making me crazy. 95% of the goals i concede are all first post crosses and simply tap ins for the strikers. Playing with Newcastle 4th season and concede a lot over the past seasons. My defence is pretty decent

Chambers - Sule - Brooks - Achraaf

Lucas Silva

my back up players are David Luiz, Holding, Almamy Toure, Orban.

also the numbers of penalties I concede from high balls pumped into the box are way to high.

Fun Fact: My team misses 80 % of the penalties i get, opponent misses nearly never.

Guys,

For me and after many tests, V9 (without dribble more and tkae flank) is the much better version so far.

I have a serious problem with 4-1-2-2-1. Everything I win away I lose at home. After 17 matches in the Bundesliga I am the best team away but at home I am the sixth worst team

Benfica - 1st Season

I've been following the forum for some time, I have used a lot of tactics published here. The latest version of Football Manager is quite demanding. It's getting harder to win with a '' Plug & Play '' tactic but after using '' REAVER '' I felt the need to register to give my feedback. You deserve TFF. My way of testing is taken to the highest degree of difficulty. I never buy players, I do not take substitutes for the bank, I use players until they burst out of fatigue. Conclusion: I do not do anything that the creators of the tactics recommend. I download it and that's it.

wbKxkoZ.jpg

Back