If you've got a man sent off then remove AMC.

so what about the 4-1-2-2-1 version?
When I played vs Leicester I had my MCL sent off after 6 mins didn't change a thing went into HT winning 1-0. After 68 mins had a CB go off moved my STR there and ended up winning 4-0 :)

07108-fa838410-9002-4722-90dc-51b92ad7cdc4.png

07108-e23a8248-2f6e-4b58-a1e8-b23140bc9d0e.png

great season for neymar, he was injured 4 times during the season

07108-d4e331be-133e-4ddc-a9ee-5be8b716004c.png

Last edited:
Once i saw the comeback of the 4-1-2-2-1 version i was eager to give it a go because its my favourite system... But then...after 4 games, not even one win. Playing with Valência second season, dont understand what am i doing wrong.

GR Ryan
DR Montoya
DE Gata
DM Perez
CM Parejo
BBM Medran
AMR Cartabia
AML Bakkali
ST Preciado

Médium moral, and still getting pounded :(

Well well , that 4-1-2-2-1 tactic is INSANE !
1st game won 2-0 at Stamford Bridge , but 6-0 with 6 different players is something , even if I was Liverpool.

Great job as always , TFF :)

One thing I have noticed. Is that the better coaches I've hired the more consistent and better ratings my players get in my Utd save.

This 4-1-2-2-1 working brilliant now in december and starting to lose&draw also getting too many yellows and reds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This tactic is working amazing so far for me, finally i've found one that works lol.

But... Getting a lot of yellow cards, always almost half team ends the game booked. Is there a way to lower this situation?

This tactic is working amazing so far for me, finally i've found one that works lol.

But... Getting a lot of yellow cards, always almost half team ends the game booked. Is there a way to lower this situation?

here mate, u can read this, when i spme of my players is geting a yellow card i go to the player and i choose esase off tackles

YELLOW AND RED CARDS

Guys, I see that in FM17 players get a huge amount of yellow cards it's even more than it was in FM16 so be very careful with that because all positions in the tactic have "Tackle Harder" PI and if you see that some of your players is booked during the match then go to his instruction and add "Easy Off Tackles" PI instead of "Tackle Harder" PI otherwise you are at great risk to get a man sent off.

Well well , that 4-1-2-2-1 tactic is INSANE !
1st game won 2-0 at Stamford Bridge , but 6-0 with 6 different players is something , even if I was Liverpool.

Great job as always , TFF :)

How did your season finish with Liverpool mate? Was it V8 that you used?

How does your ST perform ?

I cant get it to work with Lewandowski. 22 games - 12 goals.

THE TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

- tweaked the dribbling settings of DL/DR positions

Back