Mate, Pjanic can't play cm(a) becasue he's got "Comes Deep To Get Ball" PPM

it doesn't break the player/make him useless if they have that ppm, it just isn't ideal, he'd still be an amazing CM A, one of the best in the game probably

I have better results with wingers than inside forwards. TFF do you considered it? The formation is already narrow so there is no point in narrowing it further with inside forwards. They just don't have a space to do anything interesting.

Wingers are also much better in defense because they are far less "out of position". Inside forwards often leaves wings wide opened.

I have better results with wingers than inside forwards. TFF do you considered it? The formation is already narrow so there is no point in narrowing it further with inside forwards. They just don't have a space to do anything interesting.

Wingers are also much better in defense because they are far less "out of position". Inside forwards often leaves wings wide opened.
Could u upload your tweak mate ?

Guys ive never had such a terrible save like this in FM. First i am not trying to say that tactic is bad! no but is it HULL is ******* **** team??? first time ive tried yesterday with different tactic and results was quet the same... Then new Reaver came out so i start a new save and its just going terribly wrong :/ (Tactic 100% from the game one with in-game editor)... ive just realised that i spent around 16 hours of game in 2 days just for nothing and nearly smashed my desk :DD

View attachment 110288 View attachment 110287

Guys ive never had such a terrible save like this in FM. First i am not trying to say that tactic is bad! no but is it HULL is ******* **** team??? first time ive tried yesterday with different tactic and results was quet the same... Then new Reaver came out so i start a new save and its just going terribly wrong :/ (Tactic 100% from the game one with in-game editor)... ive just realised that i spent around 16 hours of game in 2 days just for nothing and nearly smashed my desk :DD

Try Zdan 4231 (and change team instructions to control). It's only good plug and play 4-2-3-1 tactic for FM17.

I've been following the forum for some time, I have used a lot of tactics published here. The latest version of Football Manager is quite demanding. It's getting harder to win with a '' Plug & Play '' tactic but after using '' REAVER '' I felt the need to register to give my feedback. You deserve TFF. My way of testing is taken to the highest degree of difficulty. I never buy players, I do not take substitutes for the bank, I use players until they burst out of fatigue. Conclusion: I do not do anything that the creators of the tactics recommend. I download it and that's it.

wbKxkoZ.jpg

Well done mate, you came first with the best team. WOW what an achievement. You **** nugget.

First of all you should be kid. Take Benfica and do 34/32 then?

But I can say that I'm laughing that ''nugget'' lol.(6)

Well done mate, you came first with the best team. WOW what an achievement. You **** nugget.

That's 2 people banned for a week.

Anyone else want to play keyboard warrior today?

is there something in the air today?what with people getting banned,need to do some growing up

Would anyone recommend a/ this tactic ?? If so do you have a safe link to download please

Alright fock nugget lol, I see u mention a couple of pages bk in the thread that u changed all your training staff. So do u get 1 training coach for each category e.g 1 for attacking, 1 for ball control ect or do u get more than 1 staff member per category.
Always try to get 1 4-5 star from each category to start. So that training all aspects is at a good level. Then usually go extra on attacking, Defence, Tactics, Fitness.

Back