my next gk, already played in some matches

0710c-c5f36ccb-bc60-4caa-b181-99731f91b608.png

My Seasons

Right, these 2 tactics are very good! but sometimes inconsistent, for me anyway.
(These screenshots are very near the end of the season, I'm uploading now as I feel it's the right time & I can possibly test other tactics)

Second Season

My Best Eleven.
View attachment 110249

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I started the second season, first season I used 4-2-3-1, using the 4-1-2-2-1 v4 but it started to become inconsistent (basically not to my standard)
View attachment 110251

(From the Bournemouth result) 10 games; 4 Wins, 1 Loss (Penalties), 6 draws. Too me, that showed that the tactic became inconsistent for me. Yeah I started off well, 12 wins on the run then it collapsed. I stopped using the 4-1-2-2-1 v4 after the Liverpool result & changed to the 4-2-3-1 v10.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The change to 4-2-3-1 v10

View attachment 110250

As you can see, this change was good. It become consistent, a few draws here and there but majority wins.
Personally, in my opinion, I prefer the 4-2-3-1 over the 4-1-2-2-1. Maybe it just fits my team better. Great tactics though. Anyways, on to more screenshots to show you!

Second Season League Table

View attachment 110248

First Season League Table

View attachment 110247

Even though I complained about inconsistent result, I am currently sitting on 56 without a loss.

View attachment 110246

First and Second Season Transfers

View attachment 110245View attachment 110244

If anyone wants to see any more screenshots, let me know.
If anyone wants to give me any advice or anything helpful, always appreciated.

Im going to try this down at Level 22 , Has anyone tried in Lower league or even Non League like i am ?? be a big help !?

Help please :)

65zyjc.png

Hello everyone. Does this happen to anyone? I use the 41221 v5. My players miss many shots. Can someone help me?

Last edited:

Guys, I've just finished some massive testing and it showed that 4-3-2-1 Version is better than 4-1-2-2-1 Version.

I won't remove the 4-1-2-2-1 Version from the OP but I've stated my opinion about the tactics' quality at the top of the OP.

Of course, it's up to you to decide which version to use but I would recommended using 4-2-3-1 version, you'll get better result with it.

THE 4-2-3-1 TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V12

THE 4-1-2-2-1 TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V6

CHANGES ( 4-2-3-1 Version) :

- tweaked the team shape

- changed the duty and PIs of STC position

- tweaked the passing and movement settings of AML/AMR positions

- tweaked the passing settings of MCR position

CHANGES ( 4-1-2-2-1 Version) :

- changed the role and PIs of MCR position

- tweaked the team shape

- changed the duty and PIs of STC position

- tweaked the passing and movement settings of AML/AMR positions

- changed the role of MCR position

- tweaked the passing settings of DM position

Last edited:
Hello TFF when i download V12, the Defensive Line is not the same. The Defensive line is higher that in the First page

dude , i see a lot of goals from against team with wingers and counter attacks . Can u solve these problems please ? sorry for my english but u should see my conceded goals , everytime from their wings and my goalkeeper and defence never do anything.

TFF hello , i mettioned that u said u changed PI / role of MCR position but its the same , maybe u miss- wrote a role? i comparision the role and Mcr is the same as v11
thank you :)

here's a question, if you take over a team mid season should you train match tactics until fluid? or just attacking movement?

Guys, I've just finished some massive testing and it showed that 4-3-2-1 Version is better than 4-1-2-2-1 Version.

I won't remove the 4-1-2-2-1 Version from the OP but I've stated my opinion about the tactics' quality at the top of the OP.

Of course, it's up to you to decide which version to use but I would recommended using 4-2-3-1 version, you'll get better result with it.
fully compatible with 17.2.1 patch?

Back